If anyone decides to take an interest you should probably go read my thread in the over 40 Forum ""For all you young bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to grow old" .

I was in a come this past Nov just an addition to my other body trauma . Well my latest health issue is in addition to all of those listed in that thread . I have a hemoglobin count of 55% of normal and I eat shit tons of good veggies and meats and the worst shit food I eat is a fig newton . My VA Dr said he was very concerned and to drink more water and take iron tabs . Sounds like an old navy Dr take to Ibuprophen a days bed rest and back to full duty . My civilian Dr today for a sit down about by BW ; 1st time he felt the need in 9 yeaars so I do not expect a fun chat RBC low WBC high I posted a few lab results in the other thread. I do hope some one will take interest in this post as I am about to bite a bullet .

See it is kid of a catch 22 I have not been able to get my wind back since my coma . I am barely up to an old man walk around the neighborhood .tried the gym and all I do is get sore and have to take a 2hr nap after and hout of lifting girly weights. (I did have to lean to feed myself again and walk also just now able to kind of walk and get so winded like I ran a marathon .

Where they cut my belly open right below my top flexor to below my belly button they gutted me like a fish and use an abdominal vac for 2 mths by belly pokes hoy like a red neck in a trailer park I mean it looks like a white trash beer belly . I refuse to live this way and I will not .This is kind of a quality of life deal and I cannot live with a huge belly . Oh 61 and at 57 I was lean and cut . Help me continue to live . Please

Please help direct me in the correct direction . I disgust me !