Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 1 cheat meal per week after 9pm

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I've had a really difficult week since coming back from the meditation centre.... really had to push myself to go running and go to the gym, finding it more difficult not to eat snacks.

I'm not supposed to pig out until later this evening, but I decided this morning that I'd move my pigging out from evening to morning. Right now I'm drinking an Erdinger alcohol-free beer, with 6 pieces of black pudding, a baguette of garlic bread, white bread sandwiches smothered in Nutella.

Tomorrow morning I have the Parkrun followed by massage. I'm hoping the massage will put me back on track -- running and going to the gym should be easy.

EDIT: Actually I just realised it might also be the stress of organising my first ever Open MIC Night next week
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 08-20-2021 at 02:25 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20210829-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	181308

Today I ran a half-marathon in 1 hr 48 min.

I calculate that the calories I burned running = 1,350.

My basal metabolic is around about 1,650.

So today I'm burning about 3,000 calories.

My food intake today will be no carbs (less than 50 grams), and a bit more protein than usual (maybe about 1.2g - 1.5g per lb of bodyweight), and two handfuls of nuts just for some good fats. Total food intake = 1,250 calories.

So today my deficit will be 1,750 calories. This really should accelerate ketosis.

I'll photograph my abs tomorrow. I think I'm getting close to the point where I should polish it off with Var and T3. I'm still all natural up to now.

Name:	20210901_190233.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	181319

Name:	20210901_190206.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	181320

I took these two photographs today.

Does anyone think that I might be a the point to add in Var & T3 ? Or should I lose one more pound from my abdomen?

Name:	20211019_180731.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	835.0 KB 
ID:	181408

I tool this photograph today.

I still have 18 more days of this cycle and diet.

What would estimate my BF% ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That’s not really a cheat meal more like a stuff your face with crap day. Glad you are getting results but maybe have the pizza once a week and drop the processed sugar and chocolate as well as sweets and popcorn. None of it brings you closer to your goals. Not a very healthy diet overall. Where’s the veggies?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Your diet is bad as hell, with only that calories your BMR will slow down, and you will stop losing weight. I don't even know if you can call it a diet, because it's a mess.

You should diet on TDEE maintenance calories and make up for the caloric deficit with weight training. By doing this you would be able to lose some fat and stay close to your current weight!

You have to push your carbs up to at least 60-150 grams a day, it could be fibrous vegetables and high in starches no problem. You should increase your intake of good fats more your diet is very limited.

150 grams of protein seems to be enough for your current weight of 60 kg. Another thing, if you want to make a cheat meal, stay low in carbs and away from your starch and refined sugar during weekdays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information