Carlanul is offline New Member

Diet on "wet" cycle

It might have been talked about before but I am a bit curious on how you guys eat on a cycle of wet compounds like Deca , Dbol , Testo.

We know water retention is imminent and controlling sodium-potassium balance can help a lot.

Also how about carbs and timing ? are you guys doing low-medium-high days ? or a constant >

I was thinking about training 4 day split with high carb on Monday , Tuesday , Thursday , Friday

Medium Carb on Wednesday

Low Carb on the weekend.

Or the other route - just keep a constant diet without cycling carbs.

I will go the route of clean eating , whole foods etc.

What advices can you guys give ? I know it works differently for everyone but in a general sense like what's recommended ?

I plan on having 5 meals + 1 shake

Example will be like this :

Whole eggs + toast and avocado in the morning at 7.00am , Oatmeal with whey protein , banana and caju nuts at 10.30 , Rice with chicken at 13.00 , Sweet Potato or Potato with Chicken or fish at 16.00 - at 17.30-18.00 I will train in the gym ( because I work during the day ) , After Gym I will take 1 shake with Hydrolized Protein and the last meal of the day I will either repeat the oatmeal one or something else but not too much.
    Last edited by Carlanul; 09-02-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Anyone ? any input ?

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't eat much differently on one cycle versus another. I generally just eat more when I'm on a growth cycle and eat less when I'm trying to lose weight. I mostly keep my macros the same, (I'm 50 yrs old... If I were 20 I'd likely change my carb to protien ration when I switched from cut to bulk, less carbs when I was cutting) but I just up the total calories buy maybe 500/day, or cut calories as I need. But generally I stick to about 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat regardless of the cycle.

Regarding carb cycling, If it makes you feel better or it seems to work for you, then go for it. I generally eat most of my carbs before and after training (maybe 50% of my daily carbs), then spread the remaining out throughout the day. I roughly try to divide my fat/protein across all 5 meals.

They only real exception is when I'm running a higher amount a Tren . I get terribly night sweats if I eat carbs before bed, I have no idea if there's science behind it or if I just made it up in my head, but when I'm running over 300 Tren a week, I generally don't eat carbs in my last meal.

Hope this helps,
    C-

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I don't eat much differently on one cycle versus another. I generally just eat more when I'm on a growth cycle and eat less when I'm trying to lose weight. I mostly keep my macros the same, (I'm 50 yrs old... If I were 20 I'd likely change my carb to protien ration when I switched from cut to bulk, less carbs when I was cutting) but I just up the total calories buy maybe 500/day, or cut calories as I need. But generally I stick to about 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat regardless of the cycle.

Regarding carb cycling, If it makes you feel better or it seems to work for you, then go for it. I generally eat most of my carbs before and after training (maybe 50% of my daily carbs), then spread the remaining out throughout the day. I roughly try to divide my fat/protein across all 5 meals.

They only real exception is when I'm running a higher amount a Tren . I get terribly night sweats if I eat carbs before bed, I have no idea if there's science behind it or if I just made it up in my head, but when I'm running over 300 Tren a week, I generally don't eat carbs in my last meal.

Hope this helps,
    C-
    That helped I do the same with the food - raise it on a bulk and lower it on a cut - same food - I was just giving some examples of what I eat ... I will try to optimize it ... also I made a plan of raising calories gradually as I get bigger - starting under the maintenance untill I get over it ..like 200kcal added per day every week ... something like that. I made the math and for the 12 weeks it will roughly mediate at around +500kcal over maintenance - the difference is that the first weeks it might be -200kcal and the last 4 weeks could be +700 ...Dunno if I did this right - was thinking about the substances getting in the system at that 6 weeks spot when they peak etc... Trying to optimize too much I think But raising gradually wont be a bad ideea since now I'm trying to lose some more fat - so starting directly on a 500kcal + bulk after I was on a 800kcal deficit could be too much of a rebound the first weeks.

Thread Information