Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: The I've tried em all pre workouts solution

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

The I've tried em all pre workouts solution

Hi all,

Since I've been gone. That should be a song lyric

I have tried everything under the sun twice for pre workout but by far and away the best I have ever had is this combo.

About 45 mins to 30 mins before a heavy training session I will have a good quality ground coffee.

With a number of dates, grass fed butter and a spoon of raw honey.

Then while training i will put irish sea salt into my water bottle about 10 mins before I go training to let it dissolve while training I get the most insane pump and vascular pumps its wild with 0 neuro cell fatigue or the highs and lows you'll get off you're regular pwo.

Hopefully ye lot will have similar success that I have. I will warn you the salty water can be an acquired taste.

Look forward to hearing your experiences or tweeks.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    The last time i tried a preworkout which was about 4-5 months ago i said no more. Heart rate was entirely too high working out honestly ruined my training session i left after 20 mins. I do think coffee would be the best option for someone, just not me
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    The last time i tried a preworkout which was about 4-5 months ago i said no more. Heart rate was entirely too high working out honestly ruined my training session i left after 20 mins. I do think coffee would be the best option for someone, just not me
    Totally agree with coffee but try the date butter and one spoon of raw honey combo with the salted water man. You're arms will explode outta your skin believe with 0 side effects imo

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Totally agree with coffee but try the date butter and one spoon of raw honey combo with the salted water man. You're arms will explode outta your skin believe with 0 side effects imo
    How much sea salt are you adding exactly definitely will try it

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    How much sea salt are you adding exactly definitely will try it
    Depends on the size of the container about 4 to 5g in a 500ml container I use. Its relatively strong at that number. Its all about your own tolerance too which be the deciding factor in the amount of salt.

Salt is the key ingredient in most of the pwo too onnthe shelves they hide the taste by putting all the fake sugars etc in it

Thread Information