Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Atomini is offline Banned
    I have not used the Tren Suspension yet, I only have a couple vials so I am saving it for the last week of the cycle. I might even just save it for later on down the road in my next cycle. As far as its properties go, I would assume the half life of tren suspension is likely 24 hours, maybe a bit less. It is unesterified Trenbolone , so the half life would be shorter than its Acetate counterpart. I think you mistook the Test Suspension for Test Acetate. Its Tren Suspension and Test Acetate that I got, lol.

These were the additional goodies my source provided to me. Arimidex is 10ml... you can see it marked right on the label lol. I am probably just going to sell it to a buddy, since I don't use Arimidex... I have no use for it, if I hang on to it i'll never use it.

I've just received another special order product for you guys to see, check this out... liquid Anavar :

Last edited by Atomini; 03-11-2013 at 05:51 AM.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ha ha guess I should have looked at the pictures!!!!

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Is that injectable anavar ?

Nope, its liquid oral. If you look closely on the label, it says 'for oral consumption only'. Same thing with the liquid Arimidex I posted pics of earlier.

venturac is offline Associate Member
    thanks for updating with your progess. gen sys must be good stuff!

Blog Entries
    It better be great stuff because their prices are ****ing absurd

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    It better be great stuff because their prices are ****ing absurd
    LOL I don't know where you're shopping for Gen Sys stuff, but my source whom I know personally, has everything priced at typical prices you'd find this stuff elsewhere for. That's why I chose to give it a shot instead of my usual MesoDyne stuff.

Blog Entries
    Every website I've been to that carry their products the prices have all been consistently outrageous. And then there viles aren't even full 10 mL they are usually 2 or 5 ml but almost as pricey as a full 10ml
    Last edited by snowblowjoe; 08-30-2012 at 05:03 PM.

You're going to have to edit your post. We cannot directly discuss and reference prices on here...

Unfortunately you're going to have to remain vague about cost.

Blog Entries
    I did edit my post thanx

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    8lbs is good.

sub'd for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    8lbs is good.

sub'd for updates.
    12 lbs as of week 5, actually. Next weigh-in is wednesday this week!

strife2981 is offline New Member
    Atomini, do you know if the caps on the Gen Sys bottles are standardized? In other words, the pictures you posted of the Tren have a black cap and the pictures you posted of the Testosterone have a green cap. Would it be concerning to you if you recieved Gen Sys Testosterone Cypionate with a black cap and half the label removed?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Totally missed this post and posted up one on Gen Sys.

Quote Originally Posted by strife2981 View Post
    Atomini, do you know if the caps on the Gen Sys bottles are standardized? In other words, the pictures you posted of the Tren have a black cap and the pictures you posted of the Testosterone have a green cap. Would it be concerning to you if you recieved Gen Sys Testosterone Cypionate with a black cap and half the label removed?
    That sounds pretty strange to me. The different colored caps not so much, but the half-removed label you mentioned sounds weird. I'd check with your source...

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    12 lbs as of week 5, actually. Next weigh-in is wednesday this week!
    that's great, especially if it's relatively lean muscle. and given your experience, i would assume it is.

totally can't wait for before and after pics!

Next weigh-in and record taking is tomorrow!

And just to let all of you guys know, I have started the Gen Sys Testosterone Propionate 2 days ago. I finally ran out of that left over MesoDyne Test Prop, and am now delving into the vial of Gen Sys stuff. I don't expect much of a difference, seeing as though I am running it at 100mg/week here (25mg EOD). But thought i'd let you all know.

mustang0820 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Every website I've been to that carry their products the prices have all been consistently outrageous. And then there viles aren't even full 10 mL they are usually 2 or 5 ml but almost as pricey as a full 10ml
    I think you are thinking gen-shi labs. Not what op is talking about

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Where are the updates man?!!?
    Put up some picks too.
    Sounds like ur making awesome progress. Hoping my cycle I'm about to start will go somewhat like urs.
    Looking to gain some lean mass +/- 15lbs and cut down some bf% 3-5% following carb cycling. Being very optimistic here.
    Oh.. and THANK YOU very much for the tren post u made! That i$# is official!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I just ordered gen sys, My first online purchase. Very curious how this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Focused88 View Post
    Where are the updates man?!!?
    Put up some picks too.
    Sounds like ur making awesome progress. Hoping my cycle I'm about to start will go somewhat like urs.
    Looking to gain some lean mass +/- 15lbs and cut down some bf% 3-5% following carb cycling. Being very optimistic here.
    Oh.. and THANK YOU very much for the tren post u made! That i$# is official!
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm on PCT right now, been on it for about a week now and the last shot of my cycle has been even longer since. I'll work on getting pics up after PCT is over. I gained a solid 12 lbs on my cycle with no fat gain, no water retention. So that 12 lbs was solid 12 lbs of muscle! I am happy with my results.

I'm planning on attempting carb cycling on my next cycle actually, I haven't tried carb cycling while on AAS in all these years yet. I'm curious how that might go.

looking forward to seeing your results bro. btw, 12lbs lean muscle and no fat is terrific! but i wouldn't do 800mg tren to get it thought! my balls arent that big

good job!

looking forward to seeing your results bro. btw, 12lbs lean muscle and no fat is terrific! but i wouldn't do 800mg tren to get it thought! my balls arent that big

good job!
    See, that's the thing.

What everyone should be more interested though are my thoughts on whether or not that high dose of tren was worth it or not? And my answer is: no. I'm never going to run tren that high ever again, or at least not for a very long time. I felt that the gains I got could've been obtained with half of that dose. I've said many times that the body can only use so much of a given amount of hormones. After a certain point, its just wasted and causes more problems than benefits. If I cut my tren dose in half, I would have cut my cost of the cycle in half as well. But hey I don't regret it, its a learning experience for me. I just now know that extreme doses of tren (or ANY anabolic steroid ) do not yield better results after a certain point. But I didn't need to DO a cycle like this to know that - I knew that before I tried high doses. I just wanted to do it to see what it would be like. Does a guy like Jay Cutler require 800mg or more of tren to gain? Likely so, considering how much muscle he already has. But for the rest of us, its just not necessary. We are not 280 lbs at 3% bodyfat.

Next cycle my plan is to run 100mg/week of Test Prop, 200mg/week of Tren Ace, and an undecided mg/day of Anavar (would be my first time running anavar).

See, that's the thing.

What everyone should be more interested though are my thoughts on whether or not that high dose of tren was worth it or not? And my answer is: no. I'm never going to run tren that high ever again, or at least not for a very long time. I felt that the gains I got could've been obtained with half of that dose. I've said many times that the body can only use so much of a given amount of hormones. After a certain point, its just wasted and causes more problems than benefits. If I cut my tren dose in half, I would have cut my cost of the cycle in half as well. But hey I don't regret it, its a learning experience for me. I just now know that extreme doses of tren (or ANY anabolic steroid ) do not yield better results after a certain point. But I didn't need to DO a cycle like this to know that - I knew that before I tried high doses. I just wanted to do it to see what it would be like. Does a guy like Jay Cutler require 800mg or more of tren to gain? Likely so, considering how much muscle he already has. But for the rest of us, its just not necessary. We are not 280 lbs at 3% bodyfat.

Next cycle my plan is to run 100mg/week of Test Prop, 200mg/week of Tren Ace, and an undecided mg/day of Anavar (would be my first time running anavar).
    that's exactly my next cycle (var-60mg/ed) lol.

and yes, you don't know until you try. and sharing your experience is plus plus..we all learn together.

I was thinking var at 80mg/day but then I figured maybe I should cut that in half, since my next cycle is actually going to be a cutter. Var at 80mg/day is 560mg/week... that's a lot of var, and on top of something like Tren ? Quite a bit of total AAS there. 40mg/day of var provides 280mg/week. 280mg/week of var + 200mg/week of tren + 100mg/week of test = 580mg/week total AAS. That sounds like a happy medium to me for a cutter, considering the strength of var and tren. Don't need much of either to get results.

^^ i like it. by the time you finish pct and wait, you won't be starting this until new year, correct?

Likely. The soonest i'd start would be like, early December. The shortest i've waited between cycles was 2 months (8 weeks). Don't know if i'd want to make that a habit.

Likely. The soonest i'd start would be like, early December. The shortest i've waited between cycles was 2 months (8 weeks). Don't know if i'd want to make that a habit.
    if you want until Jan 1 i'll run it with you. we'll each set up a log on here and see who can gain the most lean muscle

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking var at 80mg/day but then I figured maybe I should cut that in half, since my next cycle is actually going to be a cutter. Var at 80mg/day is 560mg/week... that's a lot of var, and on top of something like Tren? Quite a bit of total AAS there. 40mg/day of var provides 280mg/week. 280mg/week of var + 200mg/week of tren + 100mg/week of test = 580mg/week total AAS. That sounds like a happy medium to me for a cutter, considering the strength of var and tren. Don't need much of either to get results.
    why not run 100mg test E and 200mg Tren E? You ever try the long ester; I'm sure pinning EOD get's annoying.

And what are your thoughts on the HRT dose of test compared to your usual 300-400mg test? Any less sides?

And Tren is notorious for harsh shutdown. Are you getting blood work post PCT and are you recovering your natural test levels? What are your natural test levels?

if you want until Jan 1 i'll run it with you. we'll each set up a log on here and see who can gain the most lean muscle
    Sounds like a good idea, but were on different goals. My next cycle i'm planning on being a strict cutting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bp2000 View Post
    why not run 100mg test E and 200mg Tren E? You ever try the long ester; I'm sure pinning EOD get's annoying.

And what are your thoughts on the HRT dose of test compared to your usual 300-400mg test? Any less sides?

And Tren is notorious for harsh shutdown. Are you getting blood work post PCT and are you recovering your natural test levels? What are your natural test levels?
    I enjoyed doing HRT dose of test. No water retention or bloating! That 12 lbs I gained was pure lean mass. I'm not prone to sides to begin with, so I didn't notice any other differences in terms of less sides. I did enjoy not having to load as much test into the syringe than usual! I am definitely keeping test at TRT doses from now on. No more than 100mg/week for the rest of my cycling life.

And I enjoy short esters. When I used short esters on my 2nd ever cycle, I loved it so much that I told myself I would NEVER EVER use long esters ever again. That was about 6 years ago and I have not touched a long ester since my very first cycle. And I never will. I love EOD shots.

No bloodwork on this PCT, but I know that I bounce back very quickly following a cycle. I'm actually one of the rare 1% that doesn't totally shut down on cycle, even on things like Tren. Had bloodwork done once while on cycle and my body was producing LH and FSH and almost normal levels. And this was about 4 weeks into an 8 week tren cycle. If I were to shut down, i'd need to run something for a VERY long time and/or at extreme doses.

Sounds like a good idea, but were on different goals. My next cycle i'm planning on being a strict cutting cycle.
    fair enough. we'll talk about it later. maybe we can do something like most improved from current stats at the beginning.

We'll see. If I can get my bodyfat % down enough between now and then, then I will make that cycle a lean mass gaining cycle no problem.

^^ ten four.

Blog Entries
    Just got my Gen Sys gear in and lined up. Looks great, I hope it's as good as it looks.

From everything I seen and hear it shouldn't be an issue.

Good looking stuff!

livingthedream is offline Junior Member
    Please post your thought on this lab too.
    I ordered a vile of test ace and 1 of tren ace. To add to my other lab.
    I won't be starting until mid November

Blog Entries
    We will see if it's real or not. . . I kind of have my doubts at this moment, but we will see. Got my blood work done today. Results will be in right after Christmas. I also want to get a good baseline of feeling for dosage of test. I'll post up the results. If it's bunk, I am taking 2 weeks off and going on some good pharma grade shit.

I am on 2.2 Ml per week, which equals right over 800mg per week according to 350mg per Ml.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    We will see if it's real or not. . . I kind of have my doubts at this moment, but we will see. Got my blood work done today. Results will be in right after Christmas. I also want to get a good baseline of feeling for dosage of test. I'll post up the results. If it's bunk, I am taking 2 weeks off and going on some good pharma grade shit.

I am on 2.2 Ml per week, which equals right over 800mg per week according to 350mg per Ml.
    Why u doubt bro? What's the story?

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny View Post
    What made you decide to try such a high dose? What sort of doses have you run in the past?

^ ^ ^ was thinking the same thing. 800mg of TREN . holly molly, I know you are a very knowledgeable member on this site, but that sounds a little scary to me

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    ^ ^ ^ was thinking the same thing. 800mg of TREN. holly molly, I know you are a very knowledgeable member on this site, but that sounds a little scary to me
    Yeah? Check out some of the other members posting even higher doses of Trenbolone (check out the one thread of the guy who shot 1,500mg of Tren in his first week).

My little 800mg/week run of Trenbolone was a one-time thing. Never doing that again. I experienced no greater gains than if I had done 400mg weekly. I also experienced more pronounced side effects (insomnia became unbearable, and I had mass lethargy so bad I almost nodded off while driving on the highway a couple of times).

Blog Entries
    Where did I say Tren ?

It's just Test Enan. . . I just don't feel it like I did the last run. And I was on 450-500mg.

We'll see, fvck the guessing game. I'll pay 80 Bucks to know if my shit is legit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information