Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Omega labs

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    I wanted to add to my original post regaurding Mexican gear. Ive been to mexico countless times. Americans are seen as gringos. One of the scams they are known for pulling down there is once you have gone into a pharmacy and purchased AAS, you grab a taxi. The pharmacist tips off the police, who then pulls you over in the taxi. He will tell you where the nearest atm is and how much to withdraw or you are going to a mexican prision. How nice is that? Thats why we dealt with a pharmacy we knew and had done business with for a long time. They would add a percentage on and bring it across to San Diego, then ship it domestically.

When in mexico(tj), where most of the mexican UG are made, you have to know what your doing or you get taken. I will say most of those pharmacies, back when I used to go there before 2005, where selling counterfiet QV and alot of fake denkall Test400. If you let them know you know it was fake and no deal and begin to leave, they would say hold on and pull out real QV under the counter. That was when there was real good labs producing real gear too. I cant even imagine now and I dont want to.

When it comes to this Omega labs having a bad batch or underdosed gear, it makes me laugh. It really is not that complicated. Its either good or its not. Really!! The raw powders (Test E) are among the cheapest to manufacture. They come in 25kg containers, so when you get down to a single 10ml/250mg/ml vail, your talking 2.5 grams out of 55lbs. It come outs out to about 3 bucks a piece(incl. vial & label). If your going to tell me its possible to get a bad batch(whole 25kg container basically) then your saying your raw supplier is no good. If thats the case then your whole products line must be a bad, if your using the same supplier for all powders. Omega being undersdosed doesnt even make sense at the cost it takes to make it properly, unless there is an error in production.

I cant get the spell check to work, sorry for the mis spelling.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirty View Post
    Ok so here is my experience. I originally ordered nandrolone and test by nitro labs from 1mexgear. I think the nandrolone was working but my suspicions were they were way under dosed. The test was 2 months from expiration and was almost 3 years old. The nandrolone was around 2 years old, according to the labels. I emailed mex and his response was that the guy at nitro labs ran out of new labels and had to use old ones. He assured me the gear was new. After I sent them back, I got nasty red whelps on my legs and both ass cheeks. Basically they were hard as a rock and size of a golf ball! It itched all the time but surprisingly I didn't go to the doctor and they slowly subsided but I still have lumps that remain to this day. What I'm saying is not a story. I received alphanabol by omega labs two days ago in the mail. What I'm hearing so far, I have no reason to believe my gear is even real this time again. I'm not recommending this site to anyone and advise everyone to find another source altogether.
    Your testimonial is the norm. OMEGA alphanabol is nothing but compressed fillers with no anabolic activity. All you can do now is count your losses and find a legit source. Luckily you did not have to have an abscess cut out of your glutes. Talk about embarrassing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    I wanted to add to my original post regaurding Mexican gear. Ive been to mexico countless times. Americans are seen as gringos. One of the scams they are known for pulling down there is once you have gone into a pharmacy and purchased AAS, you grab a taxi. The pharmacist tips off the police, who then pulls you over in the taxi. He will tell you where the nearest atm is and how much to withdraw or you are going to a mexican prision. How nice is that? Thats why we dealt with a pharmacy we knew and had done business with for a long time. They would add a percentage on and bring it across to San Diego, then ship it domestically.

When in mexico(tj), where most of the mexican UG are made, you have to know what your doing or you get taken. I will say most of those pharmacies, back when I used to go there before 2005, where selling counterfiet QV and alot of fake denkall Test400. If you let them know you know it was fake and no deal and begin to leave, they would say hold on and pull out real QV under the counter. That was when there was real good labs producing real gear too. I cant even imagine now and I dont want to.

When it comes to this Omega labs having a bad batch or underdosed gear, it makes me laugh. It really is not that complicated. Its either good or its not. Really!! The raw powders (Test E) are among the cheapest to manufacture. They come in 25kg containers, so when you get down to a single 10ml/250mg/ml vail, your talking 2.5 grams out of 55lbs. It come outs out to about 3 bucks a piece(incl. vial & label). If your going to tell me its possible to get a bad batch(whole 25kg container basically) then your saying your raw supplier is no good. If thats the case then your whole products line must be a bad, if your using the same supplier for all powders. Omega being undersdosed doesnt even make sense at the cost it takes to make it properly, unless there is an error in production.

Thanks for giving us accurate information once again!

I would also like to add I have several Mexican friends (both male and female) who now live in the states and they are awesome people There is good and bad throughout the world. I have three close Mexican male friends who say Mexico has become a melting pot for selling counterfeit anabolics. They have all told me that many of the police officers in Mexico make a lot of money each year by pulling over tourist for speeding. In reality, they were never speeding! But, in order to avoid spending a lot of their vacation time in court, most of these tourist go ahead and pay the officer cash right there on the spot or follow law enforcement to the nearest ATM machine to get the money. It's a wide spread scamming ring just like with the steroids .
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-09-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Shirty is offline New Member
    Yeah I'm beyond pissed right now. This stuff is bunk all the way. 3 days and not one single effect. Taking 20mg day and even doubled up yesterday. I'm going to go with syd group or xt labs.

legendkiller is offline Junior Member
    I will assume my omega was legit just because I change over to my friends. Its to early to say my friend gear is working, I did week one omega, week 2 friend gear. But have good effects. So would u say it's possible that omega gave me good stuff. Btw friends gear goes in smooth , no pain, nothing, where as omega I had more pain, and so on.

Shirty is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legendkiller View Post
    I will assume my omega was legit just because I change over to my friends. Its to early to say my friend gear is working, I did week one omega, week 2 friend gear. But have good effects. So would u say it's possible that omega gave me good stuff. Btw friends gear goes in smooth , no pain, nothing, where as omega I had more pain, and so on.
    Pip can be different for each person. It's hard to say with me I had gear that always hurt some but it was good stuff. It depends on the oil used,injection site, specific steroids hurt more then others. You could have some good omega as there are people who get some stuff that works. As it seems most people do not.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm beyond pissed right now. This stuff is bunk all the way. 3 days and not one single effect. Taking 20mg day and even doubled up yesterday. I'm going to go with syd group or xt labs.
    One guy I know well eventually worked his way up to taking 15-OMEGA 20 mg d-bol tabs a day without running nolvadex to see just how low-dosed it really was. It never did a thing for him. No water weight, nothing. That's a whopping 300 mgs of d-bol daily! My kidney's hurt jut thinking about it. Plus the the guy was very sensitive to getting gyno. In the past it took only 1 legit 20mg tab of d-bol for him to get painful nipples without using anti-es. He lost around 2 grand over the OMEGA ordeal. He's still very mad at OMEGA and that was over a year ago.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-09-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Yeah like I said seems that my omega was legit but just because of the forum i will be using my other gear. So i guess i wastes money, but i know my other gear is g2g 100%.

to give you an update... even if omega was real, (which I think mine was) it has given me an achy, weird feeling in my left quad that is slowly going away, whereas the new non-omega gear has went in smooth, and the soreness went away rather quick and it was really faint......

So, overall how my leg is feeling from omega, real or not i wouldn't recommend it now.

carly0840 is offline New Member
    Here in Puerto Rico Omega is garbage! Our supplier recently started dealing omega stuff and it's been a failure. I ran 5 weeks of their prop, tren and winny and had 0 results. I had to stop because I got sick during the whole cycle. I had a bottle of prop with a green-blue layer just floating around. I will post pics. Bottom line omega is a piece of shit and the guy running behind will pay for selling this shit. Our supplier has a good reputation and since he started selling that shit is getting a bad name.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carly0840 View Post
    Here in Puerto Rico Omega is garbage! Our supplier recently started dealing omega stuff and it's been a failure. I ran 5 weeks of their prop, tren and winny and had 0 results. I had to stop because I got sick during the whole cycle. I had a bottle of prop with a green-blue layer just floating around. I will post pics. Bottom line omega is a piece of shit and the guy running behind will pay for selling this shit. Our supplier has a good reputation and since he started selling that shit is getting a bad name.
    Omega hurt a lot of reputations. It was brought to my attention that members over at proffesional muscle had to find out the hard way regarding Omega being counterfeit and contaminated. Hopefully Big A has removed them from the sponsor list by now.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 03-15-2013 at 05:56 AM.
    Hardgainsfreak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Omega hurt a lot of reputations. It was brought to my attention that members over at proffesional muscle had to find out the hard way regarding Omega being counterfeit and contaminated. Hopefully Big A has removed them from the sponsor list by now.
    damit.....didnt see this thread ron......buddy got screwd over...by frikkin omega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    damit.....didnt see this thread ron......buddy got screwd over...by frikkin omega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry he had to find out the hard way. Omega has tainted the sales of all Mexican gear.
    Hardgainsfreak likes this.

try2cut is offline New Member
    I got omega (oxymetholone). The minute I tasted the pill my heart sank. It was bunk.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    i posted a thread in the q an a forum about omega. I did not order mine offline but i got it from someone at the gym, who has no record of selling fake gear. its test cyp 300ml. i thought it was legit, looked legit when i drew it up, went it fine with just a day or two of pip. I shot one cc monday and today (friday, i have gained almost 4 pounds) The guys said omega was junk and one linked me here to this thread. Is the 4 lbs just coincedence. My face even feels a little puffy, a tad more aggressive, but all this could be in my head. The scale doesnt lie, i just dont understand how i gained anything if its not real, i have actually ate clean and cut cals/carbs this week, strange to me. is there a slight possibility i got a real batch?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    i posted a thread in the q an a forum about omega. I did not order mine offline but i got it from someone at the gym, who has no record of selling fake gear. its test cyp 300ml. i thought it was legit, looked legit when i drew it up, went it fine with just a day or two of pip. I shot one cc monday and today (friday, i have gained almost 4 pounds) The guys said omega was junk and one linked me here to this thread. Is the 4 lbs just coincedence. My face even feels a little puffy, a tad more aggressive, but all this could be in my head. The scale doesnt lie, i just dont understand how i gained anything if its not real, i have actually ate clean and cut cals/carbs this week, strange to me. is there a slight possibility i got a real batch?
    It could be real but probably junk. Why the pip? Because they dont have their shit together. Some batches could be good, some bad. He sent out so much different batches, some different color, some pip, some not, some sides, some not, some libido increase, then it drops. You get it?. You might get gains....you might get an infection. Good luck shooting that shit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Stanburtan123 is offline New Member
    ????????

Hardgainsfreak is offline New Member

Angry Did the OMEGA scam!

Ronnie R.. I went to Mexico about 2 months ago and before I left I had a blood test ran to check my test levels. I was incredibly low, 86 to be exact. When I was in Mexico I purchased some Lowtiyel 50mg per packet at 80 packets. I used them about 5 times a week and felt freaking great, my gains were ridiculous. I gained 25 pounds over 8 weeks. When I ran out of the Lowtiyel, I naively ordered some Omega Supertest 400; JOKE. Towards the end I ran 1.5 ML every 3 days, which would amount to 600mg of test per shot. Here's the kicker, I took my last shot of 1.5 ML and had blood work done the same day. I received my blood work today and my levels are at 90. That means through a cycle of 4000mg of Omega Sus in 3 weeks, my levels went up 4 points. I also notice swelling around my knees after every shot (thigh) with pain for days after, doesn't get much worse than OMEGA. With my levels I could easily get TRT from my doctor, but I don't think he will prescribe me what I really need, or he may even send me to a urologist (more money). Will you (Ronnie) or someone please PM me with some help to finding someone reputable. I am 31 and have been in the gym for 6 years, and the last 3 years have been a battle to even maintain. Diet and sleep are on key, but I need some help. Libido is gone, gains are gone, I'm always tired, and most of the time feel like shit. It takes hundreds of mg of caffeine an 1-3 to kick start my ass into the gym these days and I would give anything to feel the surge of testosterone again! Thanks for the help, its needed.

FuturePro is offline New Member
    Omega Labs is pure garbage! Wish i would have found this a few months back..

Im half way through a cycle of Dbol , Deca and test with no bloat/water, no signs of gyno and most importantly no gains! Luckily im holding on to my original size because of my diet. Ive done cycles of just 500mg of sust a week and gained 10-12 pounds by this time. Waste of money and a cycle.. Im going to stop and do my PCT just in case there is something in there that messed with my system..

Anyways.. Thanks Ronnie R for making this thread! Hopefully more people come across this before making the mistake of purchasing this crap.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by FuturePro View Post
    Omega Labs is pure garbage! Wish i would have found this a few months back..

Im half way through a cycle of Dbol , Deca and test with no bloat/water, no signs of gyno and most importantly no gains! Luckily im holding on to my original size because of my diet. Ive done cycles of just 500mg of sust a week and gained 10-12 pounds by this time. Waste of money and a cycle.. Im going to stop and do my PCT just in case there is something in there that messed with my system..

Anyways.. Thanks Ronnie R for making this thread! Hopefully more people come across this before making the mistake of purchasing this crap.
    My source stands behind omega like its perfection, but I guarenteed him it was a total waist. He sent me some ara-test 250 and I believe it has some test because I'm getting night erections...

unixpro is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardgainsfreak View Post
    My source stands behind omega like its perfection, but I guarenteed him it was a total waist. He sent me some ara-test 250 and I believe it has some test because I'm getting night erections...
    Omega is very profitable, no wonder your source stands behind it.

Typical Mexican crap... Omega sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by unixpro View Post
    Omega is very profitable, no wonder your source stands behind it.

Typical Mexican crap... Omega sucks!
    It's hard for a guy like me. I started working out at 24 and I am now 31. At 24 - 29 my gains were solid, but recently, I found out that as I creep up on 32, my biology is working against me (my test is low, even for a guy my age) thus making natural gains tough, even maintaining. My family doctor is great, but doesn't like messing with testosterone , he referred me elsewhere. I found a local clinic that ran my tests and has offered to start me on TRT, but they are a non-insurance and extremely expensive. Starting from the bottom makes finding a reliable source tough, hints why I tried OMEGA, but trial and error seems to be the only sure way to find a solid source.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    I am new to using gear, but I have been researching for years, and most of what I read says OMEGA is fake, but like you I recently purchased some, guess the sales ploys worked. I read all about the holographic label (from their website) and I believed it, so I ordered some T400, my source even said it was G2G. I started with 1CC which was 400mg of test sup. every 3.5 days. About 11 days in, (pinned 3 times) and not really feeling much other than a little PIP, I moved up to 1.5CC which would be 600mg. This was a 10ML bottle and I ran it down to maybe 1.5cc. On the day of my last shot I had my blood work done and my results were astonishing. My test was below 100. I send the results to my source (PDF), and even with the results shining in his face, he still stood behind OMEGA. Based off my experience, and what I have read through the years, and especially the past few months, I would find it hard to believe that OMEGA makes anything that is legit.

I don't know that I would trust xt labs any more than omega. I have heard good things about syd group, but that was more of the older stuff, I heard even some of the syd is being faked. With so many counterfeits, it seems like it's not the lab that needs to be trusted, but the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post

I was lucky. I went to Mexico a few months ago and purchased gear from 3 or 4 different pharmacies, and in 1 of them, the pharmacist spoke English and he was very helpful. He gave me a large book with everything underlined that he either carried or could get for me. He had everything from tren to HGH. I'm not here to say you're wrong, but I wanted to give a testimonial from someone who saw things from a different perspective. Also, you said that they see us as Gringos, but when they call us Gringos it is not necessarily derogatory. As Roger Axtell, a travel etiquette expert, noted "The word was used in Spain long before it crossed the Atlantic to denote foreign, non-native speakers of Spanish." My point is, don't go to Mexico and get your panties in a bunch if you're called a Gringo, but at the same time, things are BAD down there right now, so always be cautious. It is possible to be scammed. Police will pull you over, and take your ID, and tell you if you want it back to give them $100. There is supposed to be a tourist benefit of the doubt law, but things are pretty corrupt in Mexico right now.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    How many times u been? Ive been about 15 times and my friend used to live in LA, so hes been many more than me. I have a good connection with a pharmacy down there and they treated us good. Being down there many times, weve been approached for coke, meth, fake jewelry, u name it. That's because the street thugs see us as Gringos. Tourists that they want to make a score on. I live where Mexicans make up 1/3 population. Even my friends that are Mexican from TJ will tell u that's how they think about TOURISTS.

Just so you know, anything the pharmacist offered you that wasn't HG was going to be UG, which in mexico is all fake. Tren ???? LOL,good luck with that. Plus its all marked up by 3 times what its worth.....so of course he was so nice to you..he wanted your money.

One last point...Don't tell me to not get my panties in a bunch. You haven't seen shit down there....I have..
    Back in 06, the federal police came in and took all the TJ cops guns because they were being investigated for doing hits for the cartels. They were checking bolistics on there guns. It just so happens on that weekend, we decided to visit. There were no tourists at all. We knew something was up the minute we crossed the border. Immediated crossing the bridge we were stopped and were searched. We made the trip so decided to proceed to the pharmacy. The whole way there we were being watched. The clerk just shock his head at us as we approached like not today. We then turned around and begun to head back. We got stopped right away and surrounded. Put up against a wall. Searched, wallets taken out, money, whole nine. Basically the police were harassing us waiting for us to mess up so they could bust us. Long story short, we were searched 8 times total, no lie. Literally one time went 200feet and were stopped again. They were laughing at us, trying to taunt us. They wanted to arrest us so they looked like they were doing there job. Once we got back over, we kissed the ground. So proud to be an American with American rights. Oh yeah, and that day we were the gringos.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    very interesting stuff

sprawl33 is offline New Member
    Alot to read nd take in but I'm glad I did

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    I dont know how to delete my post

unixpro is offline Banned
    Just spoke to a friend in Venezuela, looks like Omega is VERY popular over there as an UGL, its incredible how they're all over the place!

Sher is offline New Member
    Hi I used omega brand and agree with not being good. Alphanabol total bunk. But some stuff works hcg was gtg I am also at professional muscle forums and I ordered more stuff I will update you guys cheers

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't buy anything from them. It's total shit

Sher is offline New Member
    Thanks bro. What i do ?read our rules would be best !
    Last edited by BG; 08-12-2014 at 08:08 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Please remove that link from your post. Thank You.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information