Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Omega labs

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon60 View Post
    No I didn't this really.... want my money back. What can we do?
    OMEGA wont give refunds he will only send out more gear. You could contact 1mexgearstore.com but they will only offer to send you out more. Here's the link- http://www.1mexgear.com/store/index.php

With OMEGA it's always the OMEGA test400. He's pushing this particular product for a reason. My observations tell me that this is the only brand of test he has ever made that was sometimes legit and he only sends out real test400 on occasion to keep you coming back for more. The rest of the time his test400 is just oil like the rest of his test-e, test-c and test-p!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-09-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter32 View Post
    I also have had problems with omega products. I had bought 10 bottles of test-e 10 bottles of tri-tren 2 bottles of d-bol , 2 bottle of anadrol , 1 bottle of winstrol and 5 bottles of Norditropin Growth Hormone totaling over $3,000.00 . Only got 3 bottle of the G.H. and never got the other 2 bottles with promise I would get them, but never happened.They did send 5 bottles of test400 which I never ordered after complaining about product . They said they wold replace it all.Only 2 out of the 5 bottles of replacment test400 was real , I know because my libido And the way test prob.in test400 makes me feel ill the next day.OMEGA scammed me and will you to , the product is a scam,and the board allowing them to remain as sponser is just as big of scammer In my eyes as OMEG!
    This proves my point again regarding OMEGA LABS pushing their test400 for making it easier to selective scam others. hunter32 says he received 5 bottles of test400 as replacement for getting over $3,000.00 dollars in fake products and to beat it all he never wanted test400. This is beyond insane! I am very sorry to hear this and feel really bad for you. I am a firm believer in what comes around goes around.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-09-2012 at 07:14 PM.

rlm6rlm is offline New Member
    Yea well Omega got me also! Took test 200 cyp and deca 300 after 4 weeks of moving my dosage up I still got no results at all! So of coarse after complaining I received bottles of test 400, deca 300, dbol , and test 200 cyp. Took 1ml of test 400 and deca 300 and the next day had a swallen shoulder, redness, and fever in arm. Waited couple more days hoping it was just that strong but It only got worse so had to visit DR office to find out of coarse it was an infection. Amoxicillin and Clavulanate is what DR gave me and few days later it was gone. So of coarse all eight bottles I received went straight in the trash after that. So my advice is unless you want to spend your hard earn money on some fakes or pay a visit to DR then stay away from Omega. That is my experience anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by rlm6rlm View Post
    Yea well Omega got me also! Took test 200 cyp and deca 300 after 4 weeks of moving my dosage up I still got no results at all! So of coarse after complaining I received bottles of test 400, deca 300, dbol, and test 200 cyp. Took 1ml of test 400 and deca 300 and the next day had a swallen shoulder, redness, and fever in arm. Waited couple more days hoping it was just that strong but It only got worse so had to visit DR office to find out of coarse it was an infection. Amoxicillin and Clavulanate is what DR gave me and few days later it was gone. So of coarse all eight bottles I received went straight in the trash after that. So my advice is unless you want to spend your hard earn money on some fakes or pay a visit to DR then stay away from Omega. That is my experience anyways.
    damn!!! sewage mexican shit... could have rotted you damn arm off bro!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rlm6rlm View Post
    Yea well Omega got me also! Took test 200 cyp and deca 300 after 4 weeks of moving my dosage up I still got no results at all! So of coarse after complaining I received bottles of test 400, deca 300, dbol, and test 200 cyp. Took 1ml of test 400 and deca 300 and the next day had a swallen shoulder, redness, and fever in arm. Waited couple more days hoping it was just that strong but It only got worse so had to visit DR office to find out of coarse it was an infection. Amoxicillin and Clavulanate is what DR gave me and few days later it was gone. So of coarse all eight bottles I received went straight in the trash after that. So my advice is unless you want to spend your hard earn money on some fakes or pay a visit to DR then stay away from Omega. That is my experience anyways.
    Sorry you got scammed and I am even more sorry you got a nasty bacterial infection. Thank God for antibiotics! Good thing you went to the doctor to get on antibiotics and get this thing under control. If an infection is left long enough death in the tissue can occur which could result in gangrene. Next is a loss of a limb! Scary stuff we are hearing about OMEGA LABS selling contaminated products!

kbronss is offline Junior Member
    here is the email i sent and his response. im basically asking if he has had any complaints about omega, that my source only has omega and im not sure if to purchase it. his response is that their is a defamatory campaign against omega because they are selling a lot.

omega es muy buena marca, no te preocupes, es que omega esta vendiendo much y
    estan haciendo una campana difamatoria. pruebala, te va a encantar. saludos

>
    > Estoy buscando un ciclo, pero lo que he encontrado en muchas partes es que
    > hablan mal de OMEGA. Yo se que ustedes solo lo venden y no lo producen, pero
    > han tenido quejas de la marca esa? Me dijieron que la del kangurito esta buena
    > pero no veo que ustedes manejen testosterona de ellos. Me he metido la marca QV
    > y esa si sirvio muy bien y tambien la testoprim que nomas cada semana iva a la
    > guadalupana y me la ponian ahi, pero me dejaba muy mal. Yo aqui la compro en el
    > gymnasio pero solo tienen OMEGA. Quiero saber que me recomiendan, no quiero
    > tener problemas en meterme algo que no se que sea. Prefiero pagar mas pero
    > estar mas seguro. saludos de mexicali!
    >

the Best Mexican gear on the Net!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kbronss View Post
    here is the email i sent and his response. im basically asking if he has had any complaints about omega, that my source only has omega and im not sure if to purchase it. his response is that their is a defamatory campaign against omega because they are selling a lot.

>
    > han tenido quejas de la marca esa? Me dijieron que la del kangurito esta buena
    > pero no veo que ustedes manejen testosterona de ellos. Me he metido la marca QV
    > y esa si sirvio muy bien y tambien la testoprim que nomas cada semana iva a la
    > guadalupana y me la ponian ahi, pero me dejaba muy mal. Yo aqui la compro en el
    >

Well, this is more proof that 1MEXGEARSTORE and OMEGA LABS are working together behind the scenes to screw a lot of people out of their hard earned money! There has been no slander, only truth. OMEGA is the only lab on the net that I know of who is claiming that other sources are jealous of them because they are their competition-hence trying to destroy their reputation and business...LOL.. Do they really think we are that ignorant to believe such nonsense!? There have been no sources whatsover posting in this thread, only users. And if users had not been scammed this thread would not exist. They have ran out of excuses and this is all they have left to say. We are not buying it!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-15-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Exclamation An e-mail I received!

An e-mail I received and I copy/pasted his e-mail and put it in quotes below:

"Ronnie I don't want to post on the open forum for private reasons so will you please post this for me in the Omega Labs thread?

I was attracted to Omega because after doing a search I read were TradeBoss.com had Omega Labs listed as a leading pharmaceutical company specializing in the manufacturing of hormones and anabolic steroids . TradeBoss.com said Omega Labs develops, produces and markets hormone-based products that enhance the performance, stamina, and general health of our consumers. Now, it doesn't take a car buff to smell a rat here, a rather big rat that's been lying out in the heat for a few days. IMEXGEARSTORE, Nitro and Omega are selectively scamming hords of bodybuilders across the world.

I'm a pretty laid back guy everyone but I am pissed off. Why am I so pissed people? 1MEXGEARSTORE sold me and several of my good friends couterfeit Omega and Nitro products. Neither the orals or his injectables worked for us. We had no sex drive and went around limp dick for 3 over months dealing with these shiasters! No water, muscle or strength gains. We knew something was wrong because three out of six of us have been cycling for five years rarely going off. I alone was injecting 1 gram of Omega Test400 each week, 4 mls of Omega Tri-Tren each week, 100 mgs of Nitro oil based winstrol daily and eating 1 Omega anadrol tabs daily. I wish I could sue these charlatans for the damage they have caused. I live with an indentation on the middle outer side of my right thigh from getting a nasty bacterial infection and abcess with Nitro winstrol. My right quadricep swelled up the size of a large water melon. I am one very devistated customer!!!!!!!

One friend went so far as to do an experiment with the Omega anadrol and took 600 mgs every day, which is eight tablets, and nothing happened over a 3 week spree. No nausea, no water retention, no muscle and no strength gains. Smooth Criminals this bunch! Only one guy who is a mods at Bodybuilding.com obtained legit anabolic steroids from the 1MEXGEARSTORE and it was 4 bottles of their Omega Test400. Like you stated prior it had a number 6 written on the side of the box in black magic marker where as the rest of us had nothing! Things that make you go hmm?????

First, let's play the name game! I read were you said Professionalmuscle.com and Ironmanmagazine.com are still allowing these scammers to be sponsors. I was able to trace back the same IP addresses going back to multiple false accounts. marcus300 was correct in his post. So, being angry I e-mailed the admin on both sites and was ignored at ironmanmag and banned for life at proffesional muscle. Can you believe this shit Ronnie? This clearly told me that Big A was a person who pretends to be someone he is not!

Gee, maybe I should start buying Omaga labs in 50-gallon drums and get the copyright on the namePot® because I think these guys are on drugs. I could start a website, take out some ads at Professionalmuscle and Ironmanmagazine and be the king of Pot®. All the Potsmokers® there would love me (until they tried it) and I'd make a ton of dough! You know, if I were a dishonest bottomfeeder like them, I could be be making a lot of money.

They are Wolves in Sheep's Clothing. These Mexicans put some deceit into the packaging. My favorite is the green anavar 10mg tablets. Notice the little horse shoe imprinted on each tablet. They do this so the consumer thinks he's getting some kind of "top grade product." After completing a bottle of you'd see that it's not the famous prancing horse, but a kicking donkey! Just who do these jackasses think they are? I guess people are buying into their crap. I don't understand because 90% of the people out there dont know crap about steroids, and see those adds on these bodybuilding boards, and end up thinking they are getting some good steroids or Growth Hormone . Those companies make a ton of money, and the customer ends up getting some bunk product.

The Omega scamming thread is worth its weight in gold. Props to the powers that be for allowing it! One of my friends actually found a good source over at proffesional muscle for the time being. My question to the moderators and veterans on this board is why do the owners of these boards allow the fake sponsors to stay up? Do they not understand this makes everyone leary of the legit sponors on their board? This is bad business and I have no use for either board until they provide all of us with a public apology and BIG A re-instates my membership at professional muscle. I digress."
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-15-2012 at 05:50 AM.

Blog Entries

>
    >

Send IMEXGEARSTORE.COM a link to this thread and let us know his response. Tell him he's welcome to come here and defend himself.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-17-2012 at 05:44 AM.

what is this number 6 written on the box with a marker.....? not saying mine has it. everyone is talking about test400, i asked about it to my source and he told me he could only find the 250, should i worry about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    An e-mail I received and I copy/pasted his e-mail and put it in quotes below:

"Ronnie I don't want to post on the open forum for private reasons so will you please post this for me in the Omega Labs thread?

I was attracted to Omega because after doing a search I read were TradeBoss.com had Omega Labs listed as a leading pharmaceutical company specializing in the manufacturing of hormones and anabolic steroids . TradeBoss.com said Omega Labs develops, produces and markets hormone-based products that enhance the performance, stamina, and general health of our consumers. Now, it doesn't take a car buff to smell a rat here, a rather big rat that's been lying out in the heat for a few days. IMEXGEARSTORE, Nitro and Omega are selectively scamming hords of bodybuilders across the world.

I'm a pretty laid back guy everyone but I am pissed off. Why am I so pissed people? 1MEXGEARSTORE sold me and several of my good friends couterfeit Omega and Nitro products. Neither the orals or his injectables worked for us. We had no sex drive and went around limp dick for 3 over months dealing with these shiasters! No water, muscle or strength gains. We knew something was wrong because three out of six of us have been cycling for five years rarely going off. I alone was injecting 1 gram of Omega Test400 each week, 4 mls of Omega Tri-Tren each week, 100 mgs of Nitro oil based winstrol daily and eating 1 Omega anadrol tabs daily. I wish I could sue these charlatans for the damage they have caused. I live with an indentation on the middle outer side of my right thigh from getting a nasty bacterial infection and abcess with Nitro winstrol. My right quadricep swelled up the size of a large water melon. I am one very devistated customer!!!!!!!

One friend went so far as to do an experiment with the Omega anadrol and took 600 mgs every day, which is eight tablets, and nothing happened over a 3 week spree. No nausea, no water retention, no muscle and no strength gains. Smooth Criminals this bunch! Only one guy who is a mods at Bodybuilding.com obtained legit anabolic steroids from the 1MEXGEARSTORE and it was 4 bottles of their Omega Test400. Like you stated prior it had a number 6 written on the side of the box in black magic marker where as the rest of us had nothing! Things that make you go hmm?????

First, let's play the name game! I read were you said Professionalmuscle.com and Ironmanmagazine.com are still allowing these scammers to be sponsors. I was able to trace back the same IP addresses going back to multiple false accounts. marcus300 was correct in his post. So, being angry I e-mailed the admin on both sites and was ignored at ironmanmag and banned for life at proffesional muscle. Can you believe this shit Ronnie? This clearly told me that Big A was a person who pretends to be someone he is not!

Gee, maybe I should start buying Omaga labs in 50-gallon drums and get the copyright on the namePot® because I think these guys are on drugs. I could start a website, take out some ads at Professionalmuscle and Ironmanmagazine and be the king of Pot®. All the Potsmokers® there would love me (until they tried it) and I'd make a ton of dough! You know, if I were a dishonest bottomfeeder like them, I could be be making a lot of money.

They are Wolves in Sheep's Clothing. These Mexicans put some deceit into the packaging. My favorite is the green anavar 10mg tablets. Notice the little horse shoe imprinted on each tablet. They do this so the consumer thinks he's getting some kind of "top grade product." After completing a bottle of you'd see that it's not the famous prancing horse, but a kicking donkey! Just who do these jackasses think they are? I guess people are buying into their crap. I don't understand because 90% of the people out there dont know crap about steroids, and see those adds on these bodybuilding boards, and end up thinking they are getting some good steroids or Growth Hormone . Those companies make a ton of money, and the customer ends up getting some bunk product.

The Omega scamming thread is worth its weight in gold. Props to the powers that be for allowing it! One of my friends actually found a good source over at proffesional muscle for the time being. My question to the moderators and veterans on this board is why do the owners of these boards allow the fake sponsors to stay up? Do they not understand this makes everyone leary of the legit sponors on their board? This is bad business and I have no use for either board until they provide all of us with a public apology and BIG A re-instates my membership at professional muscle. I digress."
    ronnie..............would antibiotics..not rid his abcess????

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what is this number 6 written on the box with a marker.....? not saying mine has it. everyone is talking about test400, i asked about it to my source and he told me he could only find the 250, should i worry about that?
    i was told all kind of the things about the 6, its bullshit it doesnt matter.
    why would you even consider using anything from him?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i guess i just dont want to accept i threw $400 into the trash.

sorry bro. I have bad blood work that proved its garbage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    ronnie..............would antibiotics..not rid his abcess????
    an abcess results from toxin build up. E-coli, klesbsiella or pseudomonas are often the culprit.next white blood cells form pockets of pus. This pus is made up of a combination of dead bacteria, fluid, usually foreign material, both dead and living white cells. The body has a defense mechanism that imprisons the infected area and the abcess usually grows bigger. Once it has become well formed antibiotics will not cure it because they cannot reach it-hence the reason the poster above will have a permanent hole in his leg from having used nitro wintrol which is made by omega labs. Both labs are one in the same! It's very important to hit the anti-biotics asp if you suspect an infection of any kind!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-19-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am sorry you lost $400. Some individuals lost over $4000.00..Be thankful you are not one of them! This is why I started this thread. I hope you get the word out in MEXICO where you reside to try and keep others out of harms way.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Bump

Everyone beware of Omega Labs

wolfsmane is offline New Member
    I want to add my 2 cents worth to this thread. I have over $500 of worthless, and most likely, unsafe product from Omega in
    my possession, that will be hitting the garbage can.

I have blood work drawn and tested every 6 months, and so have proof that Omega sells junk and potentially unsafe gear.

It amazes me, with all the negative comments against Omega, that some people still order from them, and that they are still in business!

Just as much, it amazes that these websites are so hungry for money, that they are knowingly still allowing Omega to advertise on their sites,
    and allowing their members to risk their lives using this junk.

BEWARE BUYING AND USING OMEGA GEAR !!!!!!

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I got the Omega labs tren blend made from Thailand from a certified supplier and it seemed to work great

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    I got the Omega labs tren blend made from Thailand from a certified supplier and it seemed to work great
    Was your tren the clear or maroon version OMEGA LABS makes? Also, was it the tren acetate or tri-tren?

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Its all mexigan gear. they just put Thailand on the box. I got mine direct from Omega himself it all 5 vials were fake. I have had blood work to prove it

wolfsmane is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Its all mexigan gear. they just put Thailand on the box. I got mine direct from Omega himself it all 5 vials were fake. I have had blood work to prove it

I agree 100 %, same scenario for me, along with the bloodwork

All I have to add, with what MANY people are saying here about Omega being crap and unsafe, how smart is it
    to take the "risk" that it may be bad gear!? Are people desperate enough for gear to say "Hell, I'll give it a shot" and
    see if it's just oil, or if it's weak, or most important IF it is safe and free from contaminates??

I personally don't need it bad enough that I will risk my health or my life to take THAT chance, especially after hearing
    all the horror stories.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It was tri tren . The bottle was dark and oil was yellow

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    wow, that's terrible for those that are out big bucks. A year ago I almost dropped a lot of $ to a US UGL and luckily I was warned not to. When I do finally cycle it will be pharm grade and some major source checking before dropping the cash.

jarudd23 is offline Junior Member
    Omega labs is fake as hell. I got a bottle of anadrol pills from them. They go through a lot of trouble to make their label look flashy an legit with holograms an authentication codes an the tabs had nice little horseshoe looking stamps on them but I took 3 50mg pills for 4 days an didn't feel shit!! Fake fake fake.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Omega was the worst gear i shot in a long time. I was pised i even tried it. He was using us as lab rats. Shit hurt very bad and trend was black when i drew it in the syringe. I threw it out before even trying the trend. He has no idea what he is doing and is dangerous. Stay clear.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Omega was the worst gear i shot in a long time. I was pised i even tried it. He was using us as lab rats. Shit hurt very bad and trend was black when i drew it in the syringe. I threw it out before even trying the trend. He has no idea what he is doing and is dangerous. Stay clear.
    This...Mine was dark red ..almost black. Hurt like hell thought i was getting an abscess ...told him he said he would send diff stuff, sent the same shit. Went right in the trash ....must have thought we were retarded .....
    I think my comment was it felt like i injected cooking oil with ground up glass in it it hurt so bad..and im no PIP *****. Then on top of that it didnt do shit ??? wtf ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jarudd23 View Post
    Omega labs is fake as hell. I got a bottle of anadrol pills from them. They go through a lot of trouble to make their label look flashy an legit with holograms an authentication codes an the tabs had nice little horseshoe looking stamps on them but I took 3 50mg pills for 4 days an didn't feel shit!! Fake fake fake.
    You would think if someone went through all the trouble to make their products look great on the outside they would be smart enough to follow through by making them great on the inside in order to expand their business. Instead, OMEGA LABS was thinking about making short term cash
    and will soon go out of business by being stupid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    This...Mine was dark red ..almost black. Hurt like hell thought i was getting an abscess ...told him he said he would send diff stuff, sent the same shit. Went right in the trash ....must have thought we were retarded .....
    I think my comment was it felt like i injected cooking oil with ground up glass in it it hurt so bad..and im no PIP *****. Then on top of that it didnt do shit ??? wtf ?
    I remember your exact comment jimmy and I quote" It feels like someone opened the hood of a 72 ford , scraped some battery acid in a vial, added some ground glass and filled with some blood red oil. My right and left delt look like they got hit with a baseball bat and my left quad looks like it was wacked with a 2x6.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 09-20-2012 at 10:25 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I remember your exact comment and I quote" It feels like someone opened the hood of a 72 ford , scraped some battery acid in a vial, added some ground glass and filled with some blood red oil. My right and left delt look like they got hit with a baseball bat and my left quad looks like it was wacked with a 2x6.
    LOL ..yup thats exactly right Ronnie. Damn that stuff was nasty and bunk to boot!

hookergas is offline New Member
    The man main man who said all this is a beast not because he is huge , because he helped not newbie juice but newbie online buyers and he payed it down and if he talked like that on eroids they would ban him, your the man I will post your shit you already threw it out there , its too easy to goto anyways not gonna day but Mex vet shit is too easy to get on own and you told me in a way that you had nothing to gain but you were being honest, if your too honest in ways on eroids karma gets knocked off, I have 48 points last night drunk I thought I had 93 lmao do I care. I'm a man don't care, i like people happy , juice should never be illegal

Keep in contact w Mex, don't trust him worth a turd, don't need his shit, love Mex vet stuff, been around it too much seen him sell shit with box doesn't match bottle batch # wtf is w that , who would inject that? Appreciate this site seems like people can talk without being banned and that's cause people here are being more real. How ****ing easy is it for my Mexican girl to drive it across the border ??? Easy I don't date her anymore lmao haha not funny. Ok peace

Basically when I spoke to him last month 1mexgear told me so much bs saying that you guys talking bad about him are all banned from other sites like ironmag eroids etc, the dude thinks people are f-ing morons. Unclem, purepersian, 1mex will say anything and its very true they give out legit gear to a mod or veteran on the sites to keep their name going and Fk over the people not doing enough research or decide to get desperate and place an order. Just so wrong, thx again for being real and cool about all this, those guys should be black balled.

unixpro is offline Banned
    I got HCG from them, presentation was good, however i did use my own bac water just in case, i tested using a pregnancy test and it was positive, not sure if their hcg is better than their aas gear.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Omega is complete garbage! Don't waste your money or time!
    ***No source checks!!!***

stromystruck is offline New Member
    Hello, i live in Mexico now and have tried the omega labs winstrol , it was bunk too; do you know of any reutable brands in Mexico, a popular website people order from is extrema nutricion com but now i am nervous about buying from there at all, thanks for any info and advice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stromystruck View Post
    Hello, i live in Mexico now and have tried the omega labs winstrol, it was bunk too; do you know of any reutable brands in Mexico, a popular website people order from is extrema nutricion com but now i am nervous about buying from there at all, thanks for any info and advice
    Pharm grade ampules out of Mexico is your best best! Too many scammers like OMEGA LABS in Mexico. I hope BIG A over at "professsional muscle" exposes them for what they truly are because it makes their good sources over there look bad.

rsking is offline Junior Member
    Pharm grade ampules out of Mexico is your best best! Too many scammers like OMEGA LABS in Mexico. I hope BIG A over at "professsional muscle" exposes them for what they truly are because it makes their good sources over there look bad.
    So basecally every omega labs product is bunk? I bought their test e and have not felt any difference going on week 6.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Hello Everyone. I wanted to do my best to share what I know about Mexican gear. My goal is that all of us in the iron brotherhood stay healthy and are as informed as possible. I think Ronnie Rowland and Steroid .com deserve a big Thanks for bringing this to the attention of members. What an aweful feeling it would be to invest the time and energy training on your cycle, only to find out your gear is fake. With all the sories ive heard so far, one of the biggest red flags I see is how Omega labs keeps sending out replacement gear. If they were real to begin with, they would be awefully hesitant to do this because they would be loose money.

I live 7 hours from tijuana. I used to travel there back in 04-05 before operation gear grinder. We had a trusted pharmacy that we would visit.That was the time when QV, Denkall, pet pharma, etc, were available for a decent cost. They may have been Vet gear but they were actually registered labs in Mexico. Also available was HG gear that consisted of the Organon Sustanon Redi-jects 250mg/ml, Organon-deca jects 50mg/ml, Stenox(halotestin ), Sten(low dosed test cyp), Primotestin test e 250mg/ml, and Testoprim(200mg test e/ 50mg test p). I have used the testoprim alot in the past, as it was the most reasonable HG test available in MX. It did hurt alot though and I dont miss the baseball sized lumps on my ass. They also had HG clomid, HCG , Clen , Nolvadex . Im going off the top of my head here so if I leave anything out sorry.

After operation gear grinder, all the mex vet was gone and then begun the arrival of mexican UG. The first one I tried that was available was Stallion labs. I had no complaints. It was around for only about a year until 'he' got popped. After that I stopped using Mexican gear altogether. For one, the prices kept going up and the few new Ug's were getting aweful reviews for being fake (XT). This was around 07. To this day, from what I understand most of all the HG that I listed is still available. I know of one addition of HG anavar made from the same company that makes stenox halo which is Atlantis.

I was always taught whenever possible go with HG gear. It is dependable and leaves no doubt on its authenticity. That would be my advice for anyone looking to purchase steroids from Mexico. Be prepared to pay though. I dont think its worth the high cost, especially when there are much more resonable alteratives out there. I hope this helps add to the conversation.
    Last edited by Sledgehammer1; 01-31-2013 at 07:02 PM.

legendkiller is offline Junior Member
    Now I am confused. I have recently bought Ena-Test from the website you listed I have seen good reviews but also bad ones. I talked to the owner about it and he told me he had a bad batch and replaced with new gear, not sure if that fixed the problem or not. BUT anyway, I will keep you all posted. I know it does not work right away BUT I pinned for the first time today and had an AMAZING work out like I had back when I did my first cycle with a different Lab. So, Idk. Like I said I will keep you posted 3 weeks from now to tell you what is good or not.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information