Thread: Anadrol

nathan21 is offline New Member

Anadrol

Hi guys I am starting my second cycle of anadrol 50 and wondering if I should expect to lose my gains i put on a stone on my first cycle and didn't loose any of it thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan21
    Hi guys I am starting my second cycle of anadrol 50 and wondering if I should expect to lose my gains i put on a stone on my first cycle and didn't loose any of it thanks
    That largely depends on your nutrition, not your gear.

Okay thanks I'm not too strict on my nutrition in regards to keeping it clean I make sure I have 6 - 7 good meals a day with 2 shakes and multi vitamins

Okay thanks I'm not too strict on my nutrition in regards to keeping it clean I make sure I have 6 - 7 good meals a day with 2 shakes and multi vitamins
    Nutrition accounts for at least 80% of healthy weight gain or loss and good lean muscle (not fat and water weight) depends on a rock solid nutrition plan as a foundation.

Okay so you think it will help if I stricter up my diet i would upload some before and after pics but it won't let me as I'm a newbie

Okay so you think it will help if I stricter up my diet i would upload some before and after pics but it won't let me as I'm a newbie
    Diet should always be in check b4 you cycle if you want the gear to be effective as possible,

Post your daily nutrition in a nutrition thread to solicit feedback from our expert members.

Thread Information