Thread: Getting started

dmorgan5979 is offline New Member

Getting started

I am new to injectables, I'm 42 years old 6'2" and about 230 lbs, a lil flabby around the mud section. I want to add some muscle and drop about 20lbs of fat. I have Testost Cyp 200Mg/Ml, how often and how much should I use at a time? Anything else should be taken with it? Thanks for any help

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmorgan5979
    I am new to injectables, I'm 42 years old 6'2" and about 230 lbs, a lil flabby around the mud section. I want to add some muscle and drop about 20lbs of fat. I have Testost Cyp 200Mg/Ml, how often and how much should I use at a time? Anything else should be taken with it? Thanks for any help
    Welcome to the forum! Start with this thread, its chalked full of great info from one of the brightest guys on the forum:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UUa0B9q9Kc0

I'd strongly advise you to seek advice from our nutritional experts in the nutritional sub forum. Starting steroids with higher body fat can and most likely will increase health risks. It's not uncommon for many steroid users to experience an increase in heart rate and blood pressure when using anabolic compounds. Additionally, steroids will effect your lipid metabolism and cause your HDL-C to decrease and your LDL-C, TG, and TC to increase. All of which can be more serious if you are already overweight. These are only a few of the many problems you can encounter so its much better to get that body fat down before exposing yourself to these risks unnecessarily.

Moreover, there is much more to steroids than a single injection. It doesn't sound like you have an AI to control your aromatase of testosterone to estrogen, a planned PCT, or any HCG in your protocol.

The best advice here is: EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE!!!!

MI

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Nutrition, Nutrition, Nutrition!!!! Ive been cutting for 1 1/2 yrs already wanting to do a cycle but will not get myself to do so until i reach a 10% bf. I look better now then ever in my life 28yrs old and although i have messed the cutting quite a few times im still on the horse. Follow what Muscle suggested and get better eating habit otherwise after a cycle with lots of sides due to high bf you will still regain all that fat because you will still dont know how to eat properly to maintain that fat off........

dmorgan5979 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys

Thread Information