USMC77 is offline New Member

Potestus Labs - GA

Anyone ever heard of this lab or used their products? Got it from a reliable friend who also takes it and he says its legit, but cant find anything at all on this brand.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testprop.jpg 
Views:	458 
Size:	642.1 KB 
ID:	143571

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Label looks a lot like what stealth was made on. Same thing basically. And stealth was real good

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I personally don't dig any UGL that uses an amber bottle. I like to see through a crystal clear glass vial. I never used stealth but to me label looks kinda shady. But who knows man, could be the best stuff on earth.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11
    I personally don't dig any UGL that uses an amber bottle. I like to see through a crystal clear glass vial. I never used stealth but to me label looks kinda shady. But who knows man, could be the best stuff on earth.
    The label can be hand written for all I care. Lol. Good brewer doesn't have to be good at making labels. Stealth was in the amber bottles and yellow label just like that. And it was definitely dosed well. Didn't get a mass spec on it though

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce

The label can be hand written for all I care. Lol. Good brewer doesn't have to be good at making labels. Stealth was in the amber bottles and yellow label just like that. And it was definitely dosed well. Didn't get a mass spec on it though
    I hear ya. I just kinda like the extra effort and a pretty package. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Thread Information