Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100

Penn/hoff pharma

Are they still around?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Scammer. Just got me for 750$. He's using [email protected] and said he was going to carry the Rocher line to so they are probably together in some sorts....they always have been.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Scammer. Just got me for 750$. He's using [email protected] and said he was going to carry the Rocher line to so they are probably together in some sorts....they always have been.
    I heard they shut down, retired. I have the emails they used but never replied back to me.

BG
    Ya he did the I got an email out of the blue he was back around. I should have known better I used him so many times I didn't even think twice about it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ya he did the I got an email out of the blue he was back around. I should have known better I used him so many times I didn't even think twice about it.
    I thought the reason I got the e-mail from him was because he just bailed out rocher who owed things to many members on another board and was mia was, coming out of retirement...I really hope you eventualy get your stuff...

BG
    Rocher went bad ? When did this happen ? Wonder if it was Rocher that put out the email acting like php to get one more hit in ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Rocher went bad ? When did this happen ? Wonder if it was Rocher that put out the email acting like php to get one more hit in ?
    they never pronounced him as a scammer but he owed quite a few peeps stuff for a few months cus he disappeared then just as admin from another board was getting fed up and about to proclaim rocher a scammer php stepped in and saved the day...so on that board he is a hero right now that's why im kind of surprised this happened to you cus it sounded like he was back full swing, recharged from his retirement and g2g....

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    they never pronounced him as a scammer but he owed quite a few peeps stuff for a few months cus he disappeared then just as admin from another board was getting fed up and about to proclaim rocher a scammer php stepped in and saved the day...so on that board he is a hero right now that's why im kind of surprised this happened to you cus it sounded like he was back full swing, recharged from his retirement and g2g....
    You have a PM .........

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I was using a vial of test of his several months ago. came off, had my blood checked, and i was at something like 45. this was two weeks after last pin of test E.

you figure out whether he was selling bogus or not....?

cjr579 is offline Junior Member
    I had ordered from Rocher back in march. Took like 2 months and a bunch of emails to get my shit. Started pinning test p right away and 4 weeks later felt no different. I still have a few vials of test e and 50mg var from Rocher. Guess its all bunk! since then ordered from Chemical muscle and couldn't be happier.

Thread Information