Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Domestic vs international?

jeep187 is offline Associate Member

Domestic vs international?

It seems to me that more people prefer a domestic source to a international source. Complaints about international sources seem to be mainly about dealing with customs. It seems that if your order gets seized you get a letter and your order taken. I was thinking that a domestic source wouldn't be any safer. Couldn't your order still get seized and since its domestic be easier for you to get busted? I would like to hear thoughts and experience from members. Thanks

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Domestic doesn't have to go through international customs. The only way you would get something seized domestically is if something was leaking out of the package or something like that. If you have a good source nothing should ever be broken or exposed through the packaging.

I always purchase international unless I need something very quick.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly, it is illegal to open a domestic package without a search warrant unless there is a problem with the pkg like leaking etc. (I could be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure the post office needs a warrant to open a domestic package) Overseas you risk customs and International scammers. It's always a risk but I would say 5-10% greater going overseas. That said, you can typically buy from larger labs overseas and get higher quality gear. Most of the stuff domestic is made in someones kitchen.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    i would not buy nothing domestic...is most likely made in some ones toilet.....domestic only with a prescription period.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Most of the good domestic small UGL guys are long gone due to the latest crack downs

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Most of the good domestic small UGL guys are long gone due to the latest crack downs
    i agree if u find something domestic is a really desperate dud trying to make a quick buck.

Blog Entries
    A few years back, right when I started it was quite different. I had a guy couple of states away just shooting me gear for the same as what I pay for overseas mystery sauce now.

They all bailed after these rough ass crack downs here lately

The domestic source I have in mind has gotten really good reviews from a few well respected members. One of them is a Vet. I've already placed order so I'm hoping for the best. I will run a lab test.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep187 View Post
    The domestic source I have in mind has gotten really good reviews from a few well respected members. One of them is a Vet. I've already placed order so I'm hoping for the best. I will run a lab test.
    Sterilization is everything, home brew is not made in a lab.....bacteria is every were in a home is in the air in your air condition vents....im not saying is less risky than a any other UGL but when i hear people home brewing and selling what they make, that reeks to me desperation.

for example the real alpha pharma is license in Mumbai and produce in a real pharmaceutical lab with a high quality control standards.

Blog Entries
    Or you can be my last guy, just load everything with extra alcohol. Lol
    jeep187 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyproffsser View Post
    Sterilization is everything, home brew is not made in a lab.....bacteria is every were in a home is in the air in your air condition vents....im not saying is less risky than a any other UGL but when i hear people home brewing and selling what they make, that reeks to me desperation.

for example the real alpha pharma is license in Mumbai and produce in a real pharmaceutical lab with a high quality control standards.
    I starting to think you have no idea what your talking about the more I read your post. Not all UGL's are home brew, actually not many. Some of the crappy ones you guys get are, but there is big labs that mass produce for the good ugl's which are mostly private and cater to the competitive BB'ing community. You guys characterize ugl's, by these fly by night guys that pop up on these boards. There is really good ugl's out there, you guys just dont know about them and never will.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Seeing how the three reputable international powder sales companies will replace your order for free if confiscated.....

There is zero reason to not buy powder internationally. Easily found looking on other sites sponsor pages.

Buying UGL injectables...buy at your own risk. You have no idea on quality, filtering, or sterilization. I am sure most of it is ok but it is a business and an illegal drug business at that. I am sure the operators are more concerned with your cash than your safety, where as it is reversed if you do it yourself.

Legalities? Domestic shipped packages can be opened just by saying it looks suspicious. In the world of TSA you are silly to think otherwise. The get around for this is heat sealed bags opaque. They open a suspicious box and it has plastic sealed bags of some powder...they are not going to test to see what it is if marked with an aromatherapy sticker or something. Ways around anything but the way the law is written TSA can do what they want. Post Office dont give a shat what you mail as long as it is not leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I starting to think you have no idea what your talking about the more I read your post. Not all UGL's are home brew, actually not many. Some of the crappy ones you guys get are, but there is big labs that mass produce for the good ugl's which are mostly private and cater to the competitive BB'ing community. You guys characterize ugl's, by these fly by night guys that pop up on these boards. There is really good ugl's out there, you guys just dont know about them and never will.
    Alpha is not a legal producer of goods that can be sold int he USA so..not a real pharma company. It would be like saying buying baby milk powder in China is the same as buying it in the USA. Only an uneducated person would go there.

The point of homebrew is not to escape bacteria. Bacteria is of no concern due to using BA. It is the filtering that is the issue. If I can see the filtration happening I know when I pin I am not going to have an issue. Picking up an UGL and injecting gives me ZERO piece of mind. Far be it for me to say a product from India is anything but pure...my doubt arises from the society thinks it is ok to dump their feces into the same river they bathe in. Questionable cultural norms to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Bacteria is of no concern due to using BA.

News 2 me

alpha pharma is a license pharmaceutical out side the US....i doubt they use the water they bathe in. my opinion buying gear from some one that makes in their home? u guys make it sound like if is moon shine

i never said all UGL are home brew...but this thread is about a member purchasing a home brew product, i was giving my opinion on that.

pasha is offline Associate Member
    Hulk labs is a domestic source. I think its good, I've never had any problems.

Using normal sterilising procedures (not a bake oven) would result in no issues. Mankind was doing this for thousands of years without BA and had great success. BA kills anything else and your filtration gets rid of the rest.

Your needle has to pass through the air and unless you are in a clean room it is "dirty" by the time it hits the inside of your body. If one feels the human body is not able to handle this the issue is a fobic issue and not a bacteria issue.

I am not recommending urinating in the bottle then filling it with your injectable. lol Take a look at how injections were done before mass produced syringes. You boiled the needle and syringe before doing the injection and used it over and over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    News 2 me

The gold standard for medicine is certification to sell within North America and England. Alpha, Kalpa, etc do not have that. So by definition a person looking for Pharmacutical grade products in the USA would not call them Pharma Grade products. This is significant because in N America and England there is a recourse a company is locked into if they "F Up".

I am not infering they use the bathing water in the product. I am infering the cultural difference and the "acceptable" nature between them differs so much that if ethics alone were the deciding item on doing it right....doing it right in India is very different from doing it right in N America. That was my point. Acceptable actions per culture differ and to a N American India and China scare the F out of most people after all the horror stories of medicine and actions in these countries.

Would I trust the product? If it is available in a real hospital pharmacy in W Europe or N America.... yes. Elsewhere it would have to be a HIGHLY trusted hospital like BJU in Beijing. Here the Testosterone is branded MSD. MSD is Mereck and produced in India. They have licence to sell into N America. This tells me that China will not use their own made testosterone and rather buy from the USA (It is sold from the USA) than from another country non-North America. Says loads to me. Risk Management is a science.

alpha pharma is a license pharmaceutical out side the US....i doubt they use the water they bathe in. my opinion buying gear from some one that makes in their home? u guys make it sound like if is moon shine

china is a total different story i would not pin or eat anything they make.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyproffsser
    china is a total different story i would not pin or eat anything they make.
    Where do you think nearly all of our hormone powder comes from

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Alpha is not a legal producer of goods that can be sold int he USA so..not a real pharma company. It would be like saying buying baby milk powder in China is the same as buying it in the USA. Only an uneducated person would go there.

The point of homebrew is not to escape bacteria. Bacteria is of no concern due to using BA. It is the filtering that is the issue. If I can see the filtration happening I know when I pin I am not going to have an issue. Picking up an UGL and injecting gives me ZERO piece of mind. Far be it for me to say a product from India is anything but pure...my doubt arises from the society thinks it is ok to dump their feces into the same river they bathe in. Questionable cultural norms to me.
    I think this was meant for some body else

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    i never said all UGL are home brew...but this thread is about a member purchasing a home brew product, i was giving my opinion on that.
    you have no idea what your talking about.

Please read the original post again.

I never said I was buying home brew. I purchased from a domestic source. I don't see how every domestic source could be home brew. I'm sure some are bad and some are good.

Im just trying to understand How this whole thing works. Your saying that there are some UGLs that cater strictly to the competitive bodybuilding community? So the chances of a everyday gym rat getting these are slim to none? I'm asking because I don't want to keep searching for something that is unattainable.

you have no idea what your talking about.

Please read the original post again.

well i figure if the member is in the US domestic pretty much falls under home brew....this is not Europe the u cant have a lab setup here selling a control substance and think is going to last to long the feds will shut it down...so common sense tells me is some dude in his house.

well i figure if the member is in the US domestic pretty much falls under home brew....this is not Europe the u cant have a lab setup here selling a control substance and think is going to last to long the feds will shut it down...so common sense tells me is some dude in his house.
    Well your common sense would be wrong. I don't use domestic as much but it's not because of quality. It's because of price. Many ugls have labs producing their gear and they just label them. Therefore they have a lot higher markup on their products.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Well your common sense would be wrong. I don't use domestic as much but it's not because of quality. It's because of price. Many ugls have labs producing their gear and they just label them. Therefore they have a lot higher markup on their products.
    thanks for the input Mp859. When dealing with something this serious there's no room for opinions. Thing should be based on experience and facts and that's it. I always go back to the Ford vs Chevy. If someone wants to buy a truck and ask your opinion about which one to buy you shouldn't tell him to not buy a certain brand just because you don't like it or have heard that other people don't like it. I would tell them that I Drive a Chevy I like it I would tell him the problems I've had with it and that my father in law drives a Ford and the problems he's had with it and that's my experience with both. Just because I'm a Chevy guy doesn't give me the right to say that fords pieces of shit.

In the US for anyone to manufacture and sell a control medication u need FDA approval u need licensing, permits to run a business like that....so domestic is pretty much some guy in hes garage or rooms in hes house that built a small clandestine lab buys the powders manufactures the product and sells it throw a website as domestic....to me thats pretty much homebrew he made it in hes house.

In the US for anyone to manufacture and sell a control medication u need FDA approval u need licensing, permits to run a business like that....so domestic is pretty much some guy in hes garage or rooms in hes house that built a small clandestine lab buys the powders manufactures the product and sells it throw a website as domestic....to me thats pretty much homebrew he made it in hes house.
    Well you clearly don't have the experience with a legit ugl.

first of all that's speculation on your part. And I really think you underestimate how sophisticated criminals can be in their endeavors.

Well you clearly don't have the experience with a legit ugl.
    so your saying that your domestic source is a legitimate pharmaceutical selling steroids to the mass public with out a prescription in the US....with out feeling the heat from the FDA or the Justice Department.

so your saying that your domestic source is a legitimate pharmaceutical selling steroids to the mass public with out a prescription in the US....with out feeling the heat from the FDA or the Justice Department.
    just because all you can get your hands on is bath tub gear doesn't mean that is all that is produced and sold domestically.
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    i would not buy nothing domestic...is most likely made in some ones toilet.....domestic only with a prescription period.
    you guys are funny...there are many domestic ugl sources that produce amazing, clean, quality, human grade compounds you just never hear of them because they are private NOT on any public website you could find with a google search...we all get it, pharm grade is the absolute best, but stop saying everything is made in a bathtub bla bla bla...what do you know?...and domestic is the best and safest imho...my gear gets delivered by my friendly postal worker with a smile...I don't have to worry for a month or two about if my gear is going to show up or not...peace of mind=priceless
    Last edited by ghettoboyd; 11-25-2014 at 04:15 PM.
    BG and pasha like this.

Blog Entries
    shit I just read the rest of this thread and realize this has been covered...my bad^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    shit I just read the rest of this thread and realize this has been covered...my bad^^^^^
    Its cool bro. I appreciate the input. That's why joined this site so I could soak up the knowledge.lol

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you guys are funny...there are many domestic ugl sources that produce amazing, clean, quality, human grade compounds you just never hear of them because they are private not on any public website you could find with a google search...we all get it, pharm grade is the absolute best, but stop saying everything is made in a bathtub bla bla bla...what do you know?...and domestic is the best and safest imho...my gear gets delivered by my friendly postal worker with a smile...I don't have to worry for a month or two about if my gear is going to show up or not...peace of mind=priceless

brother im happy for....but if u can find all does domestic sources with a easy google search thats not private.

Blog Entries
    brother im happy for....but if u can find all does domestic sources with a easy google search thats not private.
    you read what I said wrong I said you never here of them because they are NOT on any public website that you can find with a google search...the way I worded it may have caused confusion...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep187 View Post
    Im just trying to understand How this whole thing works. Your saying that there are some UGLs that cater strictly to the competitive bodybuilding community? So the chances of a everyday gym rat getting these are slim to none? I'm asking because I don't want to keep searching for something that is unattainable.
    There are some good ugls that are open to the public, you just have to find a good friend that's been around. But yes there are many private ugls.

There are some good ugls that are open to the public, you just have to find a good friend that's been around. But yes there are many private ugls.
    Thank you. Any information is always appreciated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information