Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Vermodje

Trevis is offline Associate Member

Vermodje

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So which video are we supposed to beleive. There is some high dollar equipment in use in this video, but once again we just se the front door. Then it cuts to a very professional operation. The last one showed the door, then cut to the exact opposite of this video. So the truth is somewhere in the middle ground. It's not as nice as this video, but not as bad as the last.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So many other brands that we know is good why even bother with this one ?
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Funny... Sounds like the guy in last one(bust) except speaking English here...

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fvck them & every crap shoot fack ass UGL

Cook it or get pharmaceutical grade
    thisAngelBites and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Fvck them & every crap shoot fack ass UGL

Cook it or get pharmaceutical grade
    When I can cook I will be, but even then the raws are still from china. So your first batch could be fire then the next pretty week. I have found a brewer that seems to be on point, but waiting for bloods to make the final decision. 4 weeks in today, I feel great, but I will wait until the blood work tells the whole story.

I highly doubt that any ugl runs like this video. Some of that equipmet will run in the 6 figures. I just dont see many ugls running that type of equipment.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    They are attacking that other movie by intimating that someone is knocking off their stuff, hence the reliance on the anti-counterfeiting, otherwise you might end up with the other stuff, out of a dirty basement.

Even FDA approved top pharma companies get little citations all the time for manufacturing problems or non compliance, and the manufacture of some drugs is halted as a result. A couple of years I was in the US for the summer, and the whole time I was there (two months) I couldn't find any children's tylenol or motrin or benadryl - only chemist/pharmacy brand generics (like Walgreen's and CVS, which are obv fine). When I looked into the matter I found there was an enormous recall of 43 products because McNeil (Johnson & Johnson) had difficulties with foreign matter in medicines, bacterial contamination of raws (20 different violations in all cited by the FDA). Ask yourself how, if an enormous, professional pharmaceutical company with plenty of cash, in the US, can screw something up this badly, a little UGL in Moldovo can be the apotheosis of pharmaceutical manufacturing. I'm sceptical.

I think I can agree with the voiceover who says "don't believe everything you see online."
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    They are attacking that other movie by intimating that someone is knocking off their stuff, hence the reliance on the anti-counterfeiting, otherwise you might end up with the other stuff, out of a dirty basement.

Even FDA approved top pharma companies get little citations all the time for manufacturing problems or non compliance, and the manufacture of some drugs is halted as a result. A couple of years I was in the US for the summer, and the whole time I was there (two months) I couldn't find any children's tylenol or motrin or benadryl - only chemist/pharmacy brand generics (like Walgreen's and CVS, which are obv fine). When I looked into the matter I found there was an enormous recall of 43 products because McNeil (Johnson & Johnson) had difficulties with foreign matter in medicines, bacterial contamination of raws (20 different violations in all cited by the FDA). Ask yourself how, if an enormous, professional pharmaceutical company with plenty of cash, in the US, can screw something up this badly, a little UGL in Moldovo can be the apotheosis of pharmaceutical manufacturing. I'm sceptical.

I think I can agree with the voiceover who says "don't believe everything you see online."
    You nailed it even large multi million dollar companies get it wrong. This video does nothing to improve there rep to me. I'll stay away.

I thought everything online was true.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I do agree on the powders possibly being so so - but, you at least know who's bathtub the shit was made in

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I do agree on the powders possibly being so so - but, you at least know who's bathtub the shit was made in
    I understand that part I know my bathtub is cleaner than most. So I would prefer it come out of my tub.

supercharger is offline New Member
    That's good. I was see another vermodje video.. very disgusted. This look very well

Thread Information