Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Geneza- yes I know this is asked many times

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member

Geneza- yes I know this is asked many times

so whats up with Geneza? I have some test E and the #s check out on the website (just expired so might be old batch).... i have heard that geneza is done and basically anyone claiming to have new geneza is all junk? can someone clear this up? one of my sources is pushing all this geneza claiming its good... just wanted to hear what you all think

mietek is offline Member
    they defend their product any way they can, you cannot trust any reviews because you do not know who is writing it.

there were some problems like people landing in emergency room with serious infections or totally bunk product.

I had a few things from geneza long time ago and it was good but underdosed but you could still could make some gains you just needed to inject more.

Guys in the gym bring from time to time some gear if I can get some samples from them I do not mind to test and post the results.

THEKREETURE is offline New Member
    ive only tried orals so far. (yea hate me) All 4 small cycles have all been geneza. Ive tried different ones to see how my body reacts. Ive had results from all. about 3-5 lbs per cycle. I trust geneza and so do some friends of mine.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKREETURE View Post
    ive only tried orals so far. (yea hate me) All 4 small cycles have all been geneza. Ive tried different ones to see how my body reacts. Ive had results from all. about 3-5 lbs per cycle. I trust geneza and so do some friends of mine.
    u trust a UGL product wow. in that case let go make a hefty order

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I ran & have more GP juice

It's okay - just really hit or miss

They are gone now from what I know.

I ran their shit, one vial would straight be fire - next seemed very underdosed

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man my ai aromisen 25mg and clomid are geneza hope its good......i switched my juice to qaulity labs to get another bottle a little bit less money heard it was good stuff.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't trust GP PCT shit worth a fvck - that goes for any UGL

I'd only go liquid(like Ar-r ) or what I use now which is Pharma grade
    BG likes this.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    man my ai aromisen 25mg and clomid are geneza hope its good......i switched my juice to qaulity labs to get another bottle a little bit less money heard it was good stuff.
    Their aromasin is good. I'm on it right now. I get the same predictable effect (confirmed by blood work) as I get with the liquid exemestane from *******.

With the tabs from geneza, I take either 12.5 or 25 mg/day. I either take a whole pill or break it in half depending on my testosterone dose. It's easier to get different doses with the liquid version. On the other hand, the tabs have the advantage of not tasting bad.

I guess we aren't allowed to mention research chem places other than ar-r . I'm sure their liquid exemestane is good too.
    Last edited by m314; 11-19-2014 at 07:06 PM.

onswoll is offline New Member
    Shit!!!!

Thread Information