Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    shooter2014 is offline New Member
    I done a cycle of test E and primo

It was such a painful experiance with so much pip I couldn't walk for sometime 5 days. I tried multiple ways. . Warning oil...really slow administration... smaller amounts into more areas. But wow even a .5 ml killed me. I did have good results but no more then I get from noble or such alike brands

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    Similar experience with GZ... taking trt dose test E 200/week subQ an EVERY inj leaves a hard lump for 2 weeks.. just like you tried warming, slow inj, massaging site etc, doesnt matter. Read, that its probably the type of oil and a reaction..

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Geneza is nice, still good and has always been like that.

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Their orals are great. The test hurts after injection, but it does work.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    First time I got BW on GP Test(Sust270 Actually)

Came back with under 1k total test while taking 300mg+ per week.

Well, according to my calculations that shit should be near double. Test was taken 4 days post a 1.2ml Sust270 Injection.

I somehow think GP is not quite HG gear. LoL

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    First time I got BW on GP Test(Sust270 Actually)

Came back with under 1k total test while taking 300mg+ per week.

Well, according to my calculations that shit should be near double. Test was taken 4 days post a 1.2ml Sust270 Injection.

I somehow think GP is not quite HG gear. LoL
    From your bloodwork I wouldn't even consider that good ugl product. Not even close to pharm gear.

with all the bs ugls, I honestly think its easier to get good raws. If brewing just for yourself at 100mls of a few different compounds, you coud brew a couple times a year. Plus you would only need very minimal hardware.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    From your bloodwork I wouldn't even consider that good ugl product. Not even close to pharm gear. with all the bs ugls, I honestly think its easier to get good raws. If brewing just for yourself at 100mls of a few different compounds, you coud brew a couple times a year. Plus you would only need very minimal hardware.
    It's true for the most part

As far as my BW, I'm still kinda working on that. It's on their sust 270, I take once weekly shots & the blood was drawn on the 4th day.

So, I am still trying to figure out what my BW should exactly look like.

Previously I have always gone by a twice weekly schedule, EOD or every 3rd day.

It's true for the most part

As far as my BW, I'm still kinda working on that. It's on their sust 270, I take once weekly shots & the blood was drawn on the 4th day.

So, I am still trying to figure out what my BW should exactly look like.

Previously I have always gone by a twice weekly schedule, EOD or every 3rd day.
    I was on trt when I had insurance for 6 years, so I have bloodwork from pharm grade. Which makes it easier to know where your levels should be. Ugls are just like Russian Roulette. You never know what your going to get.

I recently found a couple international operations that supply pharm products, I think my next order I will try the pharm grade products. The risk seems to be the same with ugls. I may get counterfeit pharm grade, but with ugl I may get straight oil.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Ugls are just like Russian Roulette. You never know what your going to get.

The risk seems to be the same with ugls. I may get counterfeit pharm grade, but with ugl I may get straight oil.

Truth

I have been thinking about just running HG test. But, who in the fvck is gonna tell me that shit is "real" & not just counterfeit.

My cheap ass UGL has been good to me for a few years now. This is my first time switching UGL's for my test in like 2 years - and the GP seems a tad off. The previous UGL seemed spot on every time.

Sure wish there was a easier way

Truth

I have been thinking about just running HG test. But, who in the fvck is gonna tell me that shit is "real" & not just counterfeit.

My cheap ass UGL has been good to me for a few years now. This is my first time switching UGL's for my test in like 2 years - and the GP seems a tad off. The previous UGL seemed spot on every time.

Sure wish there was a easier way
    I wish it was easier as well. Theres one lab that I have been seing very high testosterone numbers coming back on reasonable doses. So I may give them a try.

I know alm these labs aren't getting bad raws. I know most of it is the labs under dosing gear. A good established lab can take in 6 figures a year with good product.

The repeated shady business in thjs industry is baffling. Make a good product at a fair price, and you will barely be able to keep up.

Blog Entries
    It's the dope game & we all know it

Cut that shit & make more fast $

Anything produced within the black market is shady - there is zero control over it, no loyalty for the most part & we just get what we get

Eric-xxx is offline New Member
    Was about to order some Geneza candies ... After reading the thread I decided to stay away from it. Thanks.

jonny2x4 is offline New Member
    Purchased Geneza's products a few times, nothing extra-ordinary though...

Bman001 is offline New Member
    My experience with genza wasnt good. Way under dosed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bman001
    My experience with genza wasnt good. Way under dosed.
    I would not say "way" underdosed - but, underdosed somewhat

My last BW #'s make me say about 20-30% underdosed

But, it can def vary. Specifically with shit that we can't check with BW.

Who knows

I rate GP good enough. It's real, it works & haven't given anyone I heard of an infection.

laserbeast is offline New Member
    I posted earlier in this thread (last year) about a dbol /test e cycle I did that were both GP. I'm still pretty inexperienced with gear, but I loved the dbol and the test had zero pip. I'm pretty sure the test was water-based, not oil, so I was concerned about the legitimacy of it at first but it seemed to be real. My gut tells me it was a little low on dosage, but I was satisfied.

I'm ordering again now, tren a and test p. I'm not brave enough to try another source or brand lol.

xpL1H is offline New Member
    I was wonder the same thing. The picture posted above, I am sure I know where you got it as my gear arrived packaged the exact same way. The oils seem very thin. It was cheap enough to put one of each vial in the freezer of test/mast/deca . Got some crystallizing, nothing spectacular like I have read about others getting. I haven't yet tried the Genza products yet. The price cannot be beat though, which is why I decided to try it. I ran an insanely wrong and long cycle up through December 2015. I am by no means an expert, I only know what I learn from scouring these forums. I never hear much about people saying anything about how thin the oil is with Genza. The stuff I received seems very thin as the last cycle I was on the oils seemed at least 3 times thicker. Anyone else experience this? Is this normal with Genza products? I ordered (all Genza except the Sermorelin of course) Test E 250, Mast 100, Deca 250, dbol , a lot of the 2mg Sermorelin (30 vials, I should have tested this with a few vials, but couldn't beat the price) and also their Arimidex . I'd be interested to know what people think about the thin oil. Also, is yours thin as well? (Sorry, if this seems like I am hijacking your thread, I by no means mean to. Just thought we might be on the same page)

They probably use mct oil as the carrier oil. Its a very thin oil and will flow through slin pins. I have never used geneza, but the crystal clear oil is usually mct. Mct oil is very easy to get, and has become a very popular carrier oil. The only water based test is suspension, it will have powder in the vial. You have to shake it to suspend it then draw your dose. It will look like milk.

the freezer trick doesn't always work. I have put watson in the freezer and it never crashed. I picke it uo from walgreens myself, so it wasnt counterfeit. I have also had watson crash from sitting in my car on a cold day on the way home from the pharmacy. Some solutions are very stable and dont crash easily. Others will. I have some tren e that has crashed a little bit from being in my room, temp has been around 60 degrees.

xpL1H is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    They probably use mct oil as the carrier oil. Its a very thin oil and will flow through slin pins. I have never used geneza, but the crystal clear oil is usually mct. Mct oil is very easy to get, and has become a very popular carrier oil. The only water based test is suspension, it will have powder in the vial. You have to shake it to suspend it then draw your dose. It will look like milk. the freezer trick doesn't always work. I have put watson in the freezer and it never crashed. I picke it uo from walgreens myself, so it wasnt counterfeit. I have also had watson crash from sitting in my car on a cold day on the way home from the pharmacy. Some solutions are very stable and dont crash easily. Others will. I have some tren e that has crashed a little bit from being in my room, temp has been around 60 degrees.
    Thanks for your response. That is good to know. I was wondering about that. I tried it just to test the theory and if it was no good it was a easily acceptable loss. I will make a thread when I start my cycle and post results throughout this one as well as blood work. See how this batch of Genza runs.

The best option we have to test is labmax, but I wont use it anymore due to inconsistency. I have tested a bunch of different compounds, I have also tested the same compounds with multiple tests and got different results.

my last kit I tested my watson to compare to some ugl test cyp. It didn't pass and I contacted labmax and they said if it didn't pass it was fake. I told them I picked it up from walgreens myself. They said it was impossible for there test to be wrong, and for a few hundred doollars they would mass spec the watson. I said if it passes will you refund the test money and exchange out my remaining labmax tests. They said no. So I refuse to use them anymore, but it still is really our only affordable option.

robotron2084 is offline New Member
    I have used the Genza product twice and was impressed. First time used I split the doses, 2-3 in the morning then 2-3 at night, I took on empty stomach and used a liver/organ cleanse product 4-5 hours after my A.M. dose and with a good diet(low carb) muscle hardness and definition came after about the end of the 2 week... as far as splitting the doses on the second go round I preferred to take the whole dose once in the A.M. no difference than splitting doses. You will definitely see results...as far as the strength gains there wasn't much but indeed a good pump was always sustained in the gym so much that I stopped taking pump enhancer arginine/ornithine. Overall you can't go wrong using this product to enhance, cut, drop weight and harden up...thumbs up!

The living is offline New Member
    Geneza gtg. I ran a cycle of test 100 and got better results then a cycle of qd labs trenbalone.

Read the rules before posting again.
    Last edited by BG; 04-19-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The living View Post
    Email me. Quadcore8043 at gmail.com.

I need sources
    Nobody is going to give you legit sources, or send them to a gmail account. If your going to play this game you should use a secure email server.

most source wont even respond to a non secure email server.

Whats a secure email server? R u saying that gmail is unsecure?

Novice489 is offline Associate Member
    I've had good results on them BUT there's some moderate PIP starting the day after injecting. I don't have much experience with cycling but this doesn't happen with my HRT test cyp. I'm going to continue another week and see if it goes away, got my fingers crossed.

Update: I've had a fever and achy joints for the past two days. It seems to be gone this morning but I still have some swelling and pain in the injection sight from 4 days ago. Based off my personal experiences I would suggest filtering/autoclave this gear if you choose to go with it.
    Last edited by Novice489; 04-05-2016 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The living View Post
    Whats a secure email server? R u saying that gmail is unsecure?
    Gmail is completely unsecure. Most source wont even respond to a gmail account. Look into what secure email servers are.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Gmail is completely unsecure. Most source wont even respond to a gmail account. Look into what secure email servers are.
    you need server outside US jurisdiction they can come to anyplace with the paper that it is national security etc. and read it

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    you need server outside US jurisdiction they can come to anyplace with the paper that it is national security etc. and read it
    Actually it's the complete opposite.

Your gmail data is secure when it's on a server located in the US.

However, your data is constantly being moved from server to server.

The reason gmail is insecure is because when your data gets moved to a server outside of the US the NSA can then go through your data without the need for paperwork.

This was one of the big loopholes that Snowden leaked.

ILMDiver is offline New Member
    I am running Geneza now. Test E, Tren E, and I am running their Asomasin/Exemestane. I have used them in the past with great results. My wife is also using their Anavar .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information