rjarcher is offline New Member

lambolabs anavar??

Just wondering if anyone has tried lambolabs anavar 25mg? Looking to get some soon but wanna hear about people's results first. Thinking of running 75mg day with test and npp

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    gtg bud, you in oz right? if its lambo var 25mg yes 100% good stuff if your from aus

Personal experience if we are talking about the same labs, Not as hungry, Veins popping out like crazy at all times even on days I didn't workout. I lost heaps of bf.

I did 50mg a day, But trust me do 75mg and you will be happy. When I do it next I'm doing 75mg a day too.

aspire-power is offline New Member
    Lambo has gone down hill with new owners just saying ... Gear is highly underdosed... But good luck try get quantum gear

Yeah something has happen I can't get lambo anymore, Things have changed... but it was all gtg back then.

I'm dealing direct with china now! So I'm paying f all and the stuff is lethal. I don't deal within oz anymore to many fairy's undercut everything and price is a joke.

aspire-power is offline New Member
    Your a lucky man . Us people stuck in Aus need to make do .. But there some good ones coming through they always come and go.. Never had a bad run with meditech either .

rjarcher is offline New Member
    Cheers guys so keen to start. Good to know good gear is still available. I read somewhere that high doses 100mg + gives tren like results as far as cutting goes. Im staying clear of tren as it turns me into a mental case lol have any of you guys tried high doses of var?

Quote Originally Posted by aspire-power View Post
    Your a lucky man . Us people stuck in Aus need to make do .. But there some good ones coming through they always come and go.. Never had a bad run with meditech either .
    I'm in oz too mate, search hard enough online & you will find it. I get my china supply in 5 days delivered to my door.

Quote Originally Posted by rjarcher View Post
    Cheers guys so keen to start. Good to know good gear is still available. I read somewhere that high doses 100mg + gives tren like results as far as cutting goes. Im staying clear of tren as it turns me into a mental case lol have any of you guys tried high doses of var?
    My lambo supply was great. I still have heaps of caps left, But my new china supply of var 20mg is more lethal.

75mg is good, I'm on it now and its great. 25mg lambo var a day with china 50mg var a day.

I haven't tried 100mg yet .Ive seen results from 100mg of var for 12 weeks and OMG massive difference.

I stay away from tren lol My friend likes it and he's a mess lol

I like test and var together

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Never tried this myself, heard good reviews.
    Personally, I prefer vermoje's var.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You cant know if you prefer vermodje var, because you never had lambo labs.

Thread Information