dk94 is offline Associate Member

Who as use ResearchLiquids? a

The brand is research liquids, they make ancillaries, serms, sarms , Ais etc. Im not 100% on them yet. Their nolva and clomid have the same kind of tongue burning taste that another reputable brand has but not as strong. Is that a good way of gauging the efficacy? I was planning on using them for my cycle support and pct, but have not starting my cycle yet.

Their Cia works but i dont think as good as it should, maybe im overthinking it and my mind is getting in the way.

Their bottles are glass with a built in dropper, seems like high quality labeling, price was cheap.

I would love some feed back about this if any one has any. This is what their bottles look like, this is just a good image but its an accurate representation.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73a00c2ab7db20342d18ce653ba79a2c.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	162529

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Research chem sites are nkw considered sources, so I cant recommend one. There is only 1 I would trust if you have been here a while you know who they are. With pct, and AI why trust anything but pharm grade?

Every research chem site I have dealt with was garbage, I have only found one exception.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your on the edge here. Research companies are considered sources around here so we do not discuss sources. However we can discuss brands so choose your wording careful and be sure you are clearly discussing the brand

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Fyi, tasting research chemicals is a disgusting practice (jmho) & will not likely aid you in evaluating efficacy - I have always advocated/preferred to utilize suspended chems by moving to empty gel capsules prior to dosing. In today's era of India/pharm-grade ancillaries, there's rarely a need to buy liquids (unless in a hurry and domestic service is needed). best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Your on the edge here. Research companies are considered sources around here so we do not discuss sources. However we can discuss brands so choose your wording careful and be sure you are clearly discussing the brand
    ive tried to word carefully only to mention the brand and not the source. im not looking for a source just some one who has used this particular brand.

i decided to use the s4 ahead of my cycle in an effort to test efficacy. Ive used reputable s4 before and am now experiencing the same vision sides as i did before, good sign i suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Fyi, tasting research chemicals is a disgusting practice (jmho) & will not likely aid you in evaluating efficacy - I have always advocated/preferred to utilize suspended chems by moving to empty gel capsules prior to dosing. In today's era of India/pharm-grade ancillaries, there's rarely a need to buy liquids (unless in a hurry and domestic service is needed). best of luck!
    i was worried about my product being seized

I dont use the indian pharmacies, but there a few european pharmacies. Thats where inget my AI/pct products. I just hear to much hit or miss on the indian stuff.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    i was worried about my product being seized
    If you're buying for personal (ie.: not hundreds upon hundreds of dollars worth of dirt cheap meds), they'll let it through.

Most also offer a reship if seized. Seizure rate is relatively low depending on port of entry. Some get more packs than others.

This company has a sister brand, i guess different names for different countries. They are pretty highly reviewed, im going in fairly confident now. Next time around i will look at some of the pharm grade ancillaries mentioned. thanks for the input

Thread Information