Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Vaultek Pharmazueticals?

Vaultek Pharmazueticals?

anyone use Vaultek pharma before?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Have heard they have decent orals, but not heard any feedback on their oils.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They're the same as paxton, just a new name.
    marcus300 likes this.

i ordered some test, tren and var......hope theyre good to go

I just have to say that their service is impeccable. they have great products and are very reliable.everything is legit with these guys! my order got slightly messed up and they did everything in their power to make it right. im very pleased with this ugl and highly recommend them. they deliver on time and answer any questions right away. if you have any questions just shoot me a pm.
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-24-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving
    I just have to say that their service is impeccable. they have great products and are very reliable.everything is legit with these guys! my order got slightly messed up and they did everything in their power to make it right. im very pleased with this ugl and highly recommend them. they deliver on time and answer any questions right away. if you have any questions just shoot me a pm.
    How can you say everything is legit and g2g when you've had it for 3 days?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    How can you say everything is legit and g2g when you've had it for 3 days?!?

im just saying they r legit and g2g with their customer service and product. i received everything and more. they gave me 3 extra bottles with my order due to a mix up. i havent pinned it yet but will soon and get bloods to test it. but they r a legit working company. they move fast too. like order one day and receive everything from 2-3 days. fast service!

im just saying they r legit and g2g with their customer service and product. i received everything and more. they gave me 3 extra bottles with my order due to a mix up. i havent pinned it yet but will soon and get bloods to test it. but they r a legit working company. they move fast too. like order one day and receive everything from 2-3 days. fast service!
    How do you know anything about their product yet? You are giving people a review based off just receiving their gear.
    marcus300 likes this.

How do you know anything about their product yet? You are giving people a review based off just receiving their gear.
    that was the basis of my review. their customer service and receiving gear and not being ripped off.... that was the point, did it come across differently?

that was the basis of my review. their customer service and receiving gear and not being ripped off.... that was the point, did it come across differently?
    Well my point is you still don't know if you were ripped off or not. Could just be straight oil in there. Post up after you try them out for a few weeks preferably get bloods.

The thing is someone looks and sees you say they are good. Orders, and gets junk. You know what I mean?

Well my point is you still don't know if you were ripped off or not. Could just be straight oil in there. Post up after you try them out for a few weeks preferably get bloods.

The thing is someone looks and sees you say they are good. Orders, and gets junk. You know what I mean?

oohhh okay i get what u mean,....sorry i didnt mean to come across like that i should have known better... ill def pin their gear and get bloods to prove they r g2g i do believe in their product. thats for sure... thanks for the message man.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    They're the same as paxton, just a new name.
    they still have paxton hgh

Touchdown once again with vaultek! Received tren ace, tren enanthate ! Reliable source! Fast service and so far there is no pip. Gear has been smooth. Highly recommend them!
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-28-2016 at 03:45 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You had no idea about UGL's last week now your repping for one and still have no idea how they operate. You cant say this UGL is good to go they all in the game to make money that's why they underdose thousands of vials and mix things up, and that's why there is so many mixed reviews.

Your comments don't have any kind of strength in them at all, infact your probably making the company look worse
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You had no idea about UGL's last week now your repping for one and still have no idea how they operate. You cant say this UGL is good to go they all in the game to make money that's why they underdose thousands of vials and mix things up, and that's why there is so many mixed reviews.

Your comments don't have any kind of strength in them at all, infact your probably making the company look worse
    I'm just giving my experience. So far I've had nothing but good things to say about them. I feel it is my obligation to spread the word that they do good business and have been good to me. Orders have been on time and arrived early even. They have great customer service and are a pleasure to deal with. That's all Marcus. I'm not a rep for them.

I'm not trying to get into an arguing match. I'm just saying my experience, that's all. I'm not breaking any rules by sharing my experience with vaultek pharma.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Not a rep, more of a 'spokesperson' lol.

Nice location.
    RaginCajun, songdog and marcus300 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Not a rep, more of a 'spokesperson' lol.

Nice location.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    I'm just giving my experience. So far I've had nothing but good things to say about them. I feel it is my obligation to spread the word that they do good business and have been good to me. Orders have been on time and arrived early even. They have great customer service and are a pleasure to deal with. That's all Marcus. I'm not a rep for them.
    That's strange because the thread I deleted you was repping.
    It doesn't matter

That's strange because the thread I deleted you was repping.
    It doesn't matter

Glad we're still cool. I'm not repping just being a spokesperson is all. Thanks Marcus!
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-27-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Your gear Is junk

Your gear Is junk
    Okay. Sorry you feel that way. Did u place an order and there was an issue? Maybe I can help resolve it for you...
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-27-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Okay. Sorry you feel that way. Did u place an order and there was an issue? Maybe I can help resolve it for you...
    How are you going to fix it? Do you even know all4muscle or varrick? Have they asked you to rep them on a non source board? Your actions are more than likely unwanted by vaultek. Your location proves your repping for them, are you being compensated for it? I rep for 2 labs, but you dont see me bringing them up here.
    InternalFire likes this.

How are you going to fix it? Do you even know all4muscle or varrick? Have they asked you to rep them on a non source board? Your actions are more than likely unwanted by vaultek. Your location proves your repping for them, are you being compensated for it? I rep for 2 labs, but you dont see me bringing them up here.

how do you know the gear is smooth, just yesterday you were talking about starting your cycle, and now you know the gear is smooth.

how do you know the gear is smooth, just yesterday you were talking about starting your cycle, and now you know the gear is smooth.
    im just a spokesperson telling my experience, thats all.

im just a spokesperson telling my experience, thats all.
    Then that means you cant help straighten out an order I have already taken screen shots and Im going to forward these if you keep repping them as you have. I know they dont want you making them look bad and I do know both of them.
    InternalFire likes this.

Your not a rep or a spokesperson stay in your lane. No lab wants this kind of attention. Theyonly have one rep and an owner.

Your not a rep or a spokesperson stay in your lane. No lab wants this kind of attention. Theyonly have one rep and an owner.
    they asked me to be a spokesperson for them. im not doing any harm just giving my experience, thats all. sorry if it comes across negatively, i dont mean for it to.

If they asked you to be a spokesperson you need to make sure to be more professional. I rep for more than one lab, and they wouldn't keep me on with posts similar to yours. I just think its odd you dont know the rep or the owner, yet they asked you to be a spokesperson.
    InternalFire likes this.

If they asked you to be a spokesperson you need to make sure to be more professional. I rep for more than one lab, and they wouldn't keep me on with posts similar to yours. I just think its odd you dont know the rep or the owner, yet they asked you to be a spokesperson.
    i actually do know the rep and the owner, we have been in communication through email. they reached out to me to be a spokesperson. thats all. end of story.

i never said i didnt know the rep or varick. when did i ever say this?

Received 3 bottles of tren enanthate . Another touchdown!

Received 3 bottles of tren enanthate. Another touchdown!
    Quit spamming the board damn
    InternalFire and marcus300 like this.

Received 3 bottles of tren enanthate. Another touchdown!
    So 2 touchdowns in one day from the same lab. Explain how this happens. The mail comes all at once, so how did you receive 2 packs in one day.

do you realize your bullshit is doing more harm than good for vaultek? You obviously misrepresented yourself if they truly asked you to be there spokesperson.
    InternalFire, marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Last edited by jstone; 07-27-2016 at 10:57 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I PM'ed A4M at another location about this but haven't heard back from him yet.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I PM'ed A4M at another location about this but haven't heard back from him yet.
    He sent me a pm, waiting to hear back. Keep it moving is supposed to be running a log.
    InternalFire likes this.

You sound extremely desperate and your making yourself and the ugl look very stupid your doing more harm than good. Your a new business and have no idea how ugly work your being used and the way your going members are going to start complaining about you.
    InternalFire likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You sound extremely desperate and your making yourself and the ugl look very stupid your doing more harm than good. Your a new business and have no idea how ugly work your being used and the way your going members are going to start complaining about you.
    Sounds as if it's too late...
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-28-2016 at 05:11 AM.
    marcus300 and InternalFire like this.

My last attempt to help and guide you

Your a novice when it comes to AAS and HGH, your knowledge is poor and from your previous threads and questions you have very little history or experience in both.

You asked about many labs if they were good to go, all of them were ugl's,

You pm'ed myself asking about UGL's and I told you what they do and how they operate, yet this didn't make you stop and think about your current actions.

You landed on one ugl lab who want you to be a rep/spokesperson for their company and no doubt start a log on how well their products are so strong and have amazing customer service.Usually like ive told you ugl's use newbs like yourself and send you very high dose gear so your review will be good to go. Then everyone pm's you and they use your discount code or mention your name to the ugl and you get free gear or if your lucky money.

Ive been offered thousands of £££'s to push certain ugl's here, ive been offered hundreds of bottles to fee AAS for my AAS cycling needs and not one would I take up because after the good gear gets sent out they start feeding customers underdosed gear, that's why there is so many reviews on all ugl's.

I am repeating myself over and over again with you but you fail to see how your being used and manipulated all because your desperate for gear or money, come on do you think anyone here takes anything you say with any credibility when you haven't cycled or used gear and your experiences are nil to zero, then suddenly your an expert on this horrible ugl.

Can you see your making this company look even worse, but ive told you this via pm how many times? 3 to 4 times? yet you still proceed to push ugl shit and claim its great because you got some through the post.

Ive told you how ugl's work, its all about money, mixture of dosages and mixed reviews tell you everything, also always be cautious when a lab changes names on certain product's and they start a campaign to suck newbs who have no idea into their repping business and tell them be a spokesperson.

All you sound is extremely desperate and have zero concern to the members health and them being conned out of money.

My advise at this moment in time, drop the avatar, drop your campaign and drop the horrible ugl and seek pharm grade and forget about getting free gear because otherwise everyone is just going to rip you a new arsehole. We have had many conversation via pm and I am trying to help you see how your being used but this is my last attempt. I hope you can see how your looking but surely that must be obvious by the replies your getting. Take it or leave it that's your choice but you need to take a look at yourself and how your looking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information