Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Vaultek Pharmazueticals?

Ordered masterone, 6 vials... Hope they come today! Ordered threse a few days ago.
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-28-2016 at 07:03 PM.

i received my masterone. 6 vials. hopefully will run it in the near future once i drop to 10% bf or lower...im hovering at around 12-15%... abs can be seen so thats a good sign.
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-28-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving
    i received my masterone. 6 vials. hopefully will run it in the near future once i drop to 10% bf or lower...im hovering at around 12-15%... abs can be seen so thats a good sign.
    post pics of your physique big guy.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    Pretty fast shipping. Under an hour huh?

No I ordered them two days ago but just posted it to let people know... That's all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    post pics of your physique big guy.
    I would post pics but my shitty laptop won't let me. how do u post them? i have a shitty laptop where pics dont save on my desktop so i cant pull them from there.
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-28-2016 at 07:10 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I would post pics but my shitty laptop won't let me. how do u post them? i have a shitty laptop where pics dont save on my desktop so i cant pull them from there.
    Well try your phone then - knob!

What the Fvk are you doing?! Like MP said prior your spamming the Fvk outta us... Your asking some very elementary questions and your a rep... Try and deny it... Especially the ? You asked me! Really man?!?! do your part and learn how this works cuz your one lost puppy - you get BW done on any of this's gear?! I'd be happy to see it(not that it may be underdosed YET LOL) but that you won't do is ask the same shit over and over and over again... From very credible members - hell even Marcus explained himself 5-6x.... Now your going down the chain huh - do you realize how dumb your looking
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Well try your phone then - knob!

What the Fvk are you doing?! Like MP said prior your spamming the Fvk outta us... Your asking some very elementary questions and your a rep... Try and deny it... Especially the ? You asked me! Really man?!?! do your part and learn how this works cuz your one lost puppy - you get BW done on any of this's gear?! I'd be happy to see it(not that it may be underdosed YET LOL) but that you won't do is ask the same shit over and over and over again... From very credible members - hell even Marcus explained himself 5-6x.... Now your going down the chain huh - do you realize how dumb your looking
    How am i spamming when im sharing my experience? Is that considered spamming? Also, im not a rep for Vaultek just a spokesperson that's all. I understand completely what Marcus has told me and i take it seriously. There is no need to attack me for sharing my experience. I do plan on getting bloodwork done here within the next few weeks once I start up on my 2nd cycle. I need to wait a little longer until I receive my Deca to begin my cycle. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 07-28-2016 at 09:00 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How am i spamming when im sharing my experience? Is that considered spamming? Also, im not a rep for Vaultek just a spokesperson that's all. I understand completely what Marcus has told me and i take it seriously. There is no need to attack me for sharing my experience. I do plan on getting bloodwork done here within the next few weeks once I start up on my 2nd cycle. I need to wait a little longer until I receive my Deca to begin my cycle. Hope this helps.
    Your not a spokesperson, I have talked with the vaultek rep. your full of shit. The attention your giving vaultek is unwanted.

I know the rep for Vaultek A4M, and he is a good guy. I have tried one item from vaultek and it was on point and there shipping is great. Im not stating this due to any affiliation with them. I just wanted to let everyone know vaultek has been great to me, and this is an unsolicited, unpaid opinion. I just dont want everyone to think this lab is anything like how keep it koving represented it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Members please be careful with this guy, he is creating other accounts to spam people via pm. He is very desperate to sell and push this horrible ugl.

Keep it moving and my pitch 27 are the same person. No doubt there are other accounts aswell please ignore his pm's and this lab IMHO.

He is talking to himself on this thread lol
    2nd Cycle Help? Expert Advice.....

pathetic and desperate lol
    Last edited by marcus300; 07-29-2016 at 01:53 AM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ now thats some good parrenting right there.

Im a noob here too but some things just cant be explained right, like this case. Marcus, jstone, Mp859 are all on point here, its sad to see how some people open-up after been given "a candy"...

Shit, I stacked on my UGL and prior that I have learned in many places and and been told how risky business UGL can get, but hey I bite the bullet and my mouth stays shut regardless what labs say, because I too know, my first, second, third order vials can be well dosed and next time around getting underdosed/dirty/poisonous shit etc, you gotta be aware how this UGL business is run, being naive and getting a paycheck for public deception is a shit job to do equal to that of a scum who spends his time on the streets and begs for money while not trying in helping himself.

especially knowing that repping/sourcing is not allowed on this board(at least in such manner) actions as such may result in ban (but I sense it may not help alot either, as what goes around comes around)

A+ for guys up here who know there shit

also there may be alot more going on... especially knowing about this:
    Does anyone take Psy meds?
    Last edited by InternalFire; 07-29-2016 at 01:57 AM.
    NACH3, hammerheart and marcus300 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Members please be careful with this guy, he is creating other accounts to spam people via pm. He is very desperate to sell and push this horrible ugl.

Keep it moving and my pitch 27 are the same person. No doubt there are other accounts aswell please ignore his pm's and this lab IMHO.

He is talking to himself on this thread lol
    2nd Cycle Help? Expert Advice.....

pathetic and desperate lol
    You make people(who obviously deserves to be called out for the members safety as well as the boards safety) look so fvkin stupid... It is lovely isn't it!

U a bad MFer brother!
    InternalFire and marcus300 like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    heard something like this before, will say it again, ounce of prevention is worth more than pound of cure

You make people(who obviously deserves to be called out for the members safety as well as the boards safety) look so fvkin stupid... It is lovely isn't it!

U a bad MFer brother!
    he does take daily meds of

800mg Seroquel
    10mg Zyprexa
    3mg Klonopin
    4mg Xanax

I think his problem is within his cocktail of meds and now he's going to introduce some shit ugl aas to the mix.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

800mg Seroquel
    10mg Zyprexa
    3mg Klonopin
    4mg Xanax

I think his problem is within his cocktail of meds and now he's going to introduce some shit ugl aas to the mix.
    Very bad idea... I haven't a clue how he functions... Let alone w/o... All I can picture is 'one flew over the Coocoos nest' w/Jack Nicholson... Slobbering everywhere... I'd sleep for a wk on just the Xanax alone lol

Very bad idea... I haven't a clue how he functions... Let alone w/o... All I can picture is 'one flew over the Coocoos nest' w/Jack Nicholson... Slobbering everywhere... I'd sleep for a wk on just the Xanax alone lol
    He's talking to himself on two accounts (Keep it moving and my pitch 27) so I think he may need to up his antipsychotic meds for schizophrenia his Seroquel and maybe go to a padded cell for a few months. This guy is desperate to the max and now he's to inject aas from a ugl lol........

please members stay clear of this train wreck, I am sure it will be sorted out soon enough
    songdog likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

800mg Seroquel
    10mg Zyprexa
    3mg Klonopin
    4mg Xanax

That's a death ride combo. A good friend of mine (RIP) use to take Seroquel. He said the best way to take it was to crush it up in a handkerchief, take the hankerchief and shake it.in the wind, and then lick that teeny tiny little bit that was left off of the hanky.
    Klonopin and Xanax together at those doses are very risky, not to mention the other meds. Surprised he isn't on the red devils.

Edit: My friend suffered from severe PTSD from multiple tours and was legitimately prescribed them. Seroquel is no longer used nearly as frequently for PTSD.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-29-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

CHECK out his other account where he talks to himself lol fuck me this guy needs help 2nd Cycle Help? Expert Advice..... lol lol
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

Stay clear of this ugl ifg this guy is connected, infact just stay clear if they let a clwon protmote like this lol
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Okay. Sorry you feel that way. Did u place an order and there was an issue? Maybe I can help resolve it for you...
    How can you do that if you aint a Rep?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you been found out time to move on.
    NACH3 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    How can you do that if you aint a Rep?
    From what I was told, he wasn't a legitimate rep, he was simply supposed to keep a log. My guess is he was trying to weasel his way into being a rep for the freebies.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

all4muscle is offline New Member

keepitmoving

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Your not a spokesperson, I have talked with the vaultek rep. your full of shit. The attention your giving vaultek is unwanted.

I know the rep for Vaultek A4M, and he is a good guy. I have tried one item from vaultek and it was on point and there shipping is great. Im not stating this due to any affiliation with them. I just wanted to let everyone know vaultek has been great to me, and this is an unsolicited, unpaid opinion. I just dont want everyone to think this lab is anything like how keep it koving represented it.
    Let's clear a little bit of this up before any more crazy, bipolar, schizophrenic madness goes poppin off.
    Thank you Jstone for stepping in when it started looking dark, with no benefit in you doing so. Thsyd a great judge of character.

NOW-KEEP IT MOVIN

This fella was ordering from us, we request you put your board location and handle. Recently we had an idea to reach out to customers that are not on our home boards to see if they would like help promote the brand. Nothing more. No reps no marketing for "Super Dosed" gear like someone mentioned. If someone would actually like to know about our gear you can ask Jstone or checkout our home board at ***************.com

I will take the blame for not looking into our customers reputation on such board. That is my fault, I sincerely apologize and have spoken to Mr.Stone at length about this board, its home team crew, myself, our intended plan. He explained fully the difference with this board and how things work, so again its my fault and I really do apologize.

Let's please make a few things clear though, while I have your ear. WE ARE NOT A SMALL HOMEBREW MAKING JIFFY STOVE TOP GEAR STUFFING.

We have a REAL LAB, And make our own oils in this lab. In this lab we make quantity only. Guys doing stove top aren't making 10,000 bottles at a time. I understand and feel your complaints from UGL... Trust me, before I hooked up with my team I was ordering and getting scammed, beat, and ripped from these labs SO I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.
    We don't make small batches or different potency runs. We are one if very few labs, I say few but I don't know any other that have a real lab and pill presses etc but are still technicaly a UGL.

We make 90% of our stuff in house from the highest quality raws when these other places yiu refer to order pre made oils in bulk or pre made oral CAPSULES,. WE HAVE TABS WITH OUR LOGO imprinted IN THE TAB.

ALL ARE OILS COME IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE APRICOT KERNAL OIL. WE USE IT BEVAUSE ITS LOADED WITH ANTIOXODENTS AND HELPD MAKE THE GEAR NICE ANS SMOOTH.They all come in custom boxes, with holograms, the caps are custom with our logo imprinted and our logo I'd baked on the glass Amber vials UNDERNEATH the labels to avoid counterfeit attempts. We are the FARTHEST THING FROM A UGL YOU WILL EVER SEE. Are raws have been bought in advance in huge quantity so no dips or rumors of raw quality affect us and out tabs are custom , crispy , and deeelicious. We are currently color coding them. We went all white like pharma and people freaked cuz they didn't know what was what after they took it out of the bottle. Silly, but we are listenig so for example, the next Drol will be GREEN LIKE THE OLD GREEN GOBLINS.

I will speak to keepitmovin to take a step back and just run his log. He wasn't paid or given anything. We knew nothing of this boards and just saw it as an opportunity to get some viability. Clearly MY BAD.

I look forward to talking to many of you.
    P.S- No GUAIACOL in the TNE, TREN /TNE or any of the custom blends AND THEY ARE ALL SMOOTH AND PAIN FREE. MANY, GUYS GETTING READY TO COMPETE NOW ON OUR HOME BOARD I MENTIONED ABOVE.
    TALK TO YOU GUYS/GALS SOON

MEMBER OF THE VAULT

DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!!

This is what i have ordered from vaultek pharma and received in lightning fast responses. Tren ace,Tren E, test e, test c, masteron , and VAR all have come on time and look legit. i have yet to pin as im waiting to jump on cycle within the next month but will post bloodwork. personally and this is just my opinion i recommend this company as they have taken good care of me through their customer service, which is amazing. nothing like being treated well and receiving the gear ive ordered. hope this helps. thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information