Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: Anybody heard of "Kronos Pharmaceuticals?"

Airborne4Life is offline New Member

Anybody heard of "Kronos Pharmaceuticals?"

Hello Forum, I'm new here. I got these 2 bottles of gear in Europe, and can't find any info about the company. If anybody can shed some light on the legitimacy of "Kronos Pharm", I would greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody heard of "Kronos Pharmaceuticals?"-pic2.jpg   Anybody heard of "Kronos Pharmaceuticals?"-pic1.jpg  

A 'Lil help here please fellas...

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never seen that kronos. Theres a couple usa domestic sources using similar names, but I know nothing about that particular kronos.

I always heard getting good gear in europe was easier, and more pharm grade products are available.
    Airborne4Life likes this.

Thanks for the input, jstone. I got it from a good friend while I was in Europe, but haven't ever heard of the the pharm co., so I'm a bit hesitant to pin it. It's def. a UGL bcuz there isn't a batch of lot #, and no expiration on the vial. Anybody else have any experience with "Kronos Pharmaceuticals" care to chime in?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Did your friend say it was good stuff? If he's been using it, with no problems. I would give it a try. Are those two vials all that you have?

Hey Strong, no it was more of "a friend of my friend" that got it, but the 3rd party that has used it I did see and he was pretty jacked. I got 4 bottles of each (Test enanth., & Eq). It's my 1st experience with gear, and he suggested it would be a good stack. I appreciate ur input.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    Nice looking I'm in Europe and ARL was who guys in gym use, these guys are pretty big but I don't want that ill never try to compete just want to be fit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ilift2addyears2m View Post
    Nice looking I'm in Europe and ARL was who guys in gym use, these guys are pretty big but I don't want that ill never try to compete just want to be fit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    rep pushing shit, ignore arl they are bad news

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Heard it was just listed as a scheduled 1 drug. Banned now in USA I think

Kronos is also an UG labs in the US as well. I am currently using their EQ and NPP with great results.

Thanks for the input, Dragon. Does your kronos label look the same as my pics ? I'm planning on doing 12-14 weeks, 500/wk of the Test . Its my 1st run so not really sure what to do with the Eq, bcuz everybody here on the forum is pretty adamant about "Test only" for 1st run. But I got it already and dont want it to go to waste...

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne4Life View Post
    Thanks for the input, Dragon. Does your kronos label look the same as my pics ? I'm planning on doing 12-14 weeks, 500/wk of the Test . Its my 1st run so not really sure what to do with the Eq, bcuz everybody here on the forum is pretty adamant about "Test only" for 1st run. But I got it already and dont want it to go to waste...
    They do look very similiar. If its your go and you have already planned your Enth cycle then save the EQfor a future cycle....it won't go to waste.

Thread Information