Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Domestic for safety?

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    I order domestic to a ups box never had any issues

The big boys want the big boys, they aren't concerned with the guy ordering a couple vials on a website, they want the guy who's making the shit, shipping it and profiting

As it was stated before if you were to get busted it'd be by local cops and because someone told on you

My biggest concern would be if its real or not, both domestic and international sources can be iffy so i would be more concerned with getting legit product than i would be getting busted

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    I order domestic to a ups box never had any issues

The big boys want the big boys, they aren't concerned with the guy ordering a couple vials on a website, they want the guy who's making the shit, shipping it and profiting

As it was stated before if you were to get busted it'd be by local cops and because someone told on you

My biggest concern would be if its real or not, both domestic and international sources can be iffy so i would be more concerned with getting legit product than i would be getting busted
    I'm based in uk too. So the grey area factor would, I imagine mean that you are less likely to get busted here...?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

I'm based in uk too. So the grey area factor would, I imagine mean that you are less likely to get busted here...?
    Just order or rely on gym rats.

Nothing will,put your mind at ease until you get a successful shipment.

I will guarantee you it will arrive safely.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

Just order or rely on gym rats.

Nothing will,put your mind at ease until you get a successful shipment.

I will guarantee you it will arrive safely.
    I have some 6 years to ponder this haha. But thankyou for your help

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    DAM! wats up with these kids?They make 2 orders and now they are pros

Doyaevenliftlol is offline New Member
    I've actually decided to purchase research peptides for now...It seems like an easier process and somewhat reliable. Weak product may be an issue but I guess I'll find out.

clunker777 is offline New Member
    OK I thought once it gets seized you wouldn't get a package at all thanks Couchlockd for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by clunker777 View Post
    OK I thought once it gets seized you wouldn't get a package at all thanks Couchlockd for clearing that up.
    Fwiw, I've been getting various types of seasonal packages for the last 15 years I've only had one or two seized and only got a letter and green tape

OG_Hoagie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    If you get pinched ordering steroids online. It's going to be by your local law enforcement....
    It will be local law enforcement, w/ a couple of federal postal inspection agents. And they certainly do have the time, money and manpower. All depends on what it is that you're​ receiving and how much. Any controlled substance through the mail is a federal offense. If they want you, they will get you. This is not my opinion... unfortunately this is first hand experience.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OG_Hoagie View Post
    It will be local law enforcement, w/ a couple of federal postal inspection agents. And they certainly do have the time, money and manpower. All depends on what it is that you're​ receiving and how much. Any controlled substance through the mail is a federal offense. If they want you, they will get you. This is not my opinion... unfortunately this is first hand experience.

This is exactly the case down to a T

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OG is right, and everyone saying they wont waste there time on a personal use order is delusional. They may not target users as often, but how do you think they make some of the bigger busts? By busting a user, and working their way up. Not to mention any cycle is going to be enough for trafficking. Its only 30ml for the trafficking charge. I dont know about you, but inhave never had an order that was less than 30ml.
    Chark likes this.

OG_Hoagie is offline New Member
    I'm not trying to scare everybody, just be aware, be safe and take precautions... too many guys get comfortable and careless.

I was ordering domestic (US) and the guy that I was ordering from was under investigation by feds. They were allowing him to ship out pacs and following up w/ controlled deliveries to end users. My order was not large, was personal use, but I was charged w/ intent to distribute along w/ a few scary federal​ charges for use of USPS in purchasing controlled substances. I assume this was all to build case against the seller as they didn't seem very interested in me.

Postal inspector dressed as delivery driver and showed up at front door, handed me pac, I didn't have to sign, all was good. About 5 min later, local plain clothes detectives show up and put me in cuffs. I did not even open the package yet. While I was being processed at the station, they proceeded to search my house, sieze my pc and my stash which was small at that time thank god.

Postal agents offered to drop federal charges if I cooperated w/ all info, signed statements etc. Which I did as I was scared shitless and didn't know anything about legal system. State charged me as well which didn't get dropped as in small town USA this was a huge bust for them.. I made front page of local and regional papers.

They were able to run software on my hard drive that allowed them to access all incriminating emails without having my passwords. All web pages were recovered even tho they were deleted. There was no way to claim "oh I didn't order anything.. it was someone else". I had no record at the time so outcome was only a lengthy probation and public embarrassment

This was just over 10yrs ago. I do things a bit differently now. Along w/ moving to a different city, I don't keep stash where I have pacs delivered, use secure encrypted remote servers for all correspondence, log out of and never "save password" on pc or phone, use an over write or hd wipe program regularly, and try to keep orders on the small side but this is difficult (like jstone said, more than a couple bottles are considered distribution). It's a huge risk but you have to take precautions to minimize repercussions​ of a bust.

If you somehow show up on their radar you ARE going to get arrested and those charges will stay on your record. But if you do things right you at least have a chance to fight it in court.

No need for paranoia but do not get complacent... There's no way to eliminate all risk in playing this game
    j2048b, matri.x and Chark like this.

thebossman1 is offline New Member
    Well I'm scared now.
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

thebossman1 is offline New Member
    Well I'm scared now. Good info though.
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

I'm not trying to scare everybody, just be aware, be safe and take precautions... too many guys get comfortable and careless.

I was ordering domestic (US) and the guy that I was ordering from was under investigation by feds. They were allowing him to ship out pacs and following up w/ controlled deliveries to end users. My order was not large, was personal use, but I was charged w/ intent to distribute along w/ a few scary federal charges for use of USPS in purchasing controlled substances. I assume this was all to build case against the seller as they didn't seem very interested in me.

Postal inspector dressed as delivery driver and showed up at front door, handed me pac, I didn't have to sign, all was good. About 5 min later, local plain clothes detectives show up and put me in cuffs. I did not even open the package yet. While I was being processed at the station, they proceeded to search my house, sieze my pc and my stash which was small at that time thank god.

Postal agents offered to drop federal charges if I cooperated w/ all info, signed statements etc. Which I did as I was scared shitless and didn't know anything about legal system. State charged me as well which didn't get dropped as in small town USA this was a huge bust for them.. I made front page of local and regional papers.

They were able to run software on my hard drive that allowed them to access all incriminating emails without having my passwords. All web pages were recovered even tho they were deleted. There was no way to claim "oh I didn't order anything.. it was someone else". I had no record at the time so outcome was only a lengthy probation and public embarrassment

This was just over 10yrs ago. I do things a bit differently now. Along w/ moving to a different city, I don't keep stash where I have pacs delivered, use secure encrypted remote servers for all correspondence, log out of and never "save password" on pc or phone, use an over write or hd wipe program regularly, and try to keep orders on the small side but this is difficult (like jstone said, more than a couple bottles are considered distribution). It's a huge risk but you have to take precautions to minimize repercussions of a bust.

If you somehow show up on their radar you ARE going to get arrested and those charges will stay on your record. But if you do things right you at least have a chance to fight it in court.

No need for paranoia but do not get complacent... There's no way to eliminate all risk in playing this game
    This is why I don't want to and never will use domestic sources

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

I was ordering domestic (US) and the guy that I was ordering from was under investigation by feds. They were allowing him to ship out pacs and following up w/ controlled deliveries to end users. My order was not large, was personal use, but I was charged w/ intent to distribute along w/ a few scary federal​ charges for use of USPS in purchasing controlled substances. I assume this was all to build case against the seller as they didn't seem very interested in me.

This was just over 10yrs ago. I do things a bit differently now. Along w/ moving to a different city, I don't keep stash where I have pacs delivered, use secure encrypted remote servers for all correspondence, log out of and never "save password" on pc or phone, use an over write or hd wipe program regularly, and try to keep orders on the small side but this is difficult (like jstone said, more than a couple bottles are considered distribution). It's a huge risk but you have to take precautions to minimize repercussions​ of a bust.

You played right into their scare tactics. Yes they charge high. They could not have gotten you with intent to distribute. Lawyer up and fight next time and you will get a $900 fine and you wont have to snitch.
    Justinproctor684 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If you have a good domestic source it's by far much easier but also these things can happen at anytime with any source!
    Obs likes this.

This is why I don't want to and never will use domestic sources
    This can happen just as easy with an international source.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

This can happen just as easy with an international source.
    No it can't.

The shit stops once customs jacks your pack

I've had serious packs seized (hash, seeds and even worse) nothing but letters
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    No it can't.

Lmfao!!!

Obs
    The scary thing is in most states more than 100 caps or 12-13 ml of liquid and they smack you with an intent to distribute.
    The word intent, in the manner the law uses to say you were doing shit you weren't, is fucking stupid.

YOU EITHER FUCKING DID OR DIDNT

Am man should not be sent to prison for imagined intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    The scary thing is in most states more than 100 caps or 12-13 ml of liquid and they smack you with an intent to distribute.
    The word intent, in the manner the law uses to say you were doing shit you weren't, is fucking stupid.

YOU EITHER FUCKING DID OR DIDNT

Am man should not be sent to prison for imagined intentions.
    Right on, nicely worded
    Obs likes this.

No it can't.

Just because your past transactions have gone that way means nothing. If you think nobody has been busted by customs for an order your fooling yourself. International is no safer then domestic.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I would say any source that has been discovered distributing could easily contact the dea in the US and track down just about every order and slap on a distribution charge to damn near every purchaser. 25% of them would stick too. That would be worth the man hours as fines for distribution are out of this world and most would much rather pay thousands in fines than go to prison for a few years.
    The legal system in the US is all about money and money only.

Obs
    This is an interesting thread btw everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

Just because your past transactions have gone that way means nothing. If you think nobody has been busted by customs for an order your fooling yourself. International is no safer then domestic.
    Pound-for-pound domestic is way more dangerous than International comma because most of the time your package seized and you get a letter by customs

If your domestic pack has been intercepted you're going to get a controlled delivery no ands ifs or buts about

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Funny, I've heard the exact opposite about domestic. That they almost never intercept domestic and its international thats always under scrutiny.

I'm not saying youre wrong but this definitely has me thinking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Funny, I've heard the exact opposite about domestic. That they almost never intercept domestic and its international thats always under scrutiny.

I'm not saying youre wrong but this definitely has me thinking now.
    Domestic is well know ln to be the safest route. In a rare circumstance where theyre already watching someone domestically you can get busted. The same exact thing will happen if the order is international. If they're watching a source that close international or domestic will make zero difference. A domestic pack requires a warrant to open it, but international can be opened at customs discretion.
    Mma67, Obs and sv.elia like this.

stacktt is offline Junior Member

wow sorry to hear about all that bullshit you went through! and that tip about wiping data off your pc is really good!
    at my house we order stuff all the time through amazon and it gets delivered usually by the same 2. one is an asian guy with USPS. and the other is a tall bald white guy with UPS. i've had some stuff come in through fedex by a younger mexican guy. but thats usually the only ones delivering stuff to my house. so im assuming if the shipment i order in the future is not delivered by one of these people i would decline ordering it and hopefully prevent them from a search and seizure on the spot.

qb_07 is offline New Member
    I had a seizure notice 10 years or so back. I’m in a similar boat. I’ve used local sources until recently. I still have a reluctance to use a international source again. I suppose that’s as the point of the seizure letter.

Obs
    International suppliers are heavily scrutinized.
    Regardless of domestic or international use a PO box.

If your box is flagged oh well set up another box.

Imo I would not use international just because you have to sign for the pack.
    Lucily I know my post office well, I would know if something was up.

International is so scrutinized right now domestic sources are having trouble getting raws. Most dont get this and think its the end of the world when they gotta wait a month on a pack.

My current supplier:

I pay and send money overseas where gear is leagal.
    My order is already sitting in a depot/forwarding location in the US.

They are secure, which means I am more secure.
    A lot of these little ugl's are gonna wind up in the feds crosshairs because of $$$$$$$$$$.
    They dont give a fuck about AAS.
    They care about the dumbass trying to cash out $500k in bitcoin in large chunks.

Use domestic.

If a problem ever arises immediately call a lawyer and dont say a word to the cops, they are your enemy in an investigation.

If you are wise you will never sign for a pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    International suppliers are heavily scrutinized.
    Regardless of domestic or international use a PO box.

If your box is flagged oh well set up another box.

Imo I would not use international just because you have to sign for the pack.
    Lucily I know my post office well, I would know if something was up.

International is so scrutinized right now domestic sources are having trouble getting raws. Most dont get this and think its the end of the world when they gotta wait a month on a pack.

My current supplier:

I pay and send money overseas where gear is leagal.
    My order is already sitting in a depot/forwarding location in the US.

They are secure, which means I am more secure.
    A lot of these little ugl's are gonna wind up in the feds crosshairs because of $$$$$$$$$$.
    They dont give a fuck about AAS.
    They care about the dumbass trying to cash out $500k in bitcoin in large chunks.

Use domestic.

If a problem ever arises immediately call a lawyer and dont say a word to the cops, they are your enemy in an investigation.

If you are wise you will never sign for a pack.
    I've signed for pretty much every pack I've received in the uk. Doesnt always mean bad for us at least...
    Obs likes this.

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    Probably the most informative thread I've seen for my situation.

Thank you all for your input.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I've signed for pretty much every pack I've received in the uk. Doesnt always mean bad for us at least...
    They do controlled deliveries in the US. The one time they do youwill serve three yeard in the pen.

My views on it have changed a lot.
    I had a chinamen tell me I didnt have to sign for dhl... Then there the guy was, shady looking as could be asking for a signature.

I had already waited months on that pack because one was lost and another was seized. I signed for it and was very stupid in doing so.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-11-2018 at 12:59 PM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlock View Post
    Pound-for-pound domestic is way more dangerous than International comma because most of the time your package seized and you get a letter by customs

If your domestic pack has been intercepted you're going to get a controlled delivery no ands ifs or buts about
    So I have also had customs seize my gear and nothing became of it. I agree in thinking international is likely the safest. Domestic scares me. I however have a ACE IN THE HOLE. My B. In law is the DISTRICT ATTORNEY in my town whom which I have Sunday lunch with every Sunday. My thoughts are during that lunch if he is stand offish or acting strange I'll know they are on to me. At least thats the plan. He wouldn't be able to hide the fact he knows. Awhile back he was acting pissed off so I kept engaging him in conversation to see if it was about me or another matter. I concluded it had nothing to do with me. I've already been to prison once in 2002 for drugs which I no Longer do. It was all about the money then.
    From what I had learned... I thought of you hadn't opened the package you could claim it wasn't yours thats why you hadn't opened it. Also.....the Feds have a wire in the package and once you own the package the wire breaks in two which transmits a signal alerting them to bust in. I have all my items delivered to a location in the county that I can step outside and see all directions up to a mile on gravel county side roads. Take my package from mailbox and look up and down the road for cars parked on moving. At times I've even driven the section line first. When I open the package I use a razor knife and do so carefully.
    I agree if trouble ever comes its most likely gonna be local.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    So I have also had customs seize my gear and nothing became of it. I agree in thinking international is likely the safest. Domestic scares me. I however have a ACE IN THE HOLE. My B. In law is the DISTRICT ATTORNEY in my town whom which I have Sunday lunch with every Sunday. My thoughts are during that lunch if he is stand offish or acting strange I'll know they are on to me. At least thats the plan. He wouldn't be able to hide the fact he knows. Awhile back he was acting pissed off so I kept engaging him in conversation to see if it was about me or another matter. I concluded it had nothing to do with me. I've already been to prison once in 2002 for drugs which I no Longer do. It was all about the money then.
    From what I had learned... I thought of you hadn't opened the package you could claim it wasn't yours thats why you hadn't opened it. Also.....the Feds have a wire in the package and once you own the package the wire breaks in two which transmits a signal alerting them to bust in. I have all my items delivered to a location in the county that I can step outside and see all directions up to a mile on gravel county side roads. Take my package from mailbox and look up and down the road for cars parked on moving. At times I've even driven the section line first. When I open the package I use a razor knife and do so carefully.
    I agree if trouble ever comes its most likely gonna be local.

Lol

Your ace in the hole would have to recuse himself from any involvement having to deal with warrant, investigation, arrest and prosecution.

Trust me I have aces in the hole too, judges around town won't even hear my traffic tickets, they send whole case to closet town over and thier prosecute and judge over see it And I get no breaks either.

Now my real ace in the hole is this
    Attachment 173890

I won't be taken alive
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 08-11-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Lol

Your ace in the hole would have to recuse himself from any involvement having to deal with warrant, investigation, arrest and prosecution.

Trust me I have aces in the hole too, judges around town won't even hear my traffic tickets, they send whole case to closet town over and thier prosecute and judge over see it And I get no breaks either.

Now my real ace in the hole is this
    Attachment 173890

I won't be taken alive
    O'no doubt... Hes not gonna bat for me. He was in the D.A.s office the first time I got in Trouble. If anything the hammer came down harder on me. He's not gonna help me in any way. I'm saying because of how pissed off he will be at me I'll know something is up. They did me dirty in 2002 big time.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    O'no doubt... Hes not gonna bat for me. He was in the D.A.s office the first time I got in Trouble. If anything the hammer came down harder on me. He's not gonna help me in any way. I'm saying because of how pissed off he will be at me I'll know something is up. They did me dirty in 2002 big time.

Yes!

Same with me, got fucked more than if I wasn't related.

This justice system is skewed

Yes!

Same with me, got fucked more than if I wasn't related.

This justice system is skewed
    When I got out probation and parole stuck it to me as well. They said since he was my family people would be saying I was getting favors so where they would cut others slack I got the full force of it. As they put it... With you we must dot all i's and cross all t's.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    I avoided a huge sentence.
    In three years the prosecutor never looked me in the eyes even once. Not even for a second.

He knew he was prosecuting an innocent father of five beyond the reaches of the law and desroying my life for $.

My lawyer told me from day one what I would plea out to. He was dead on balls right.
    Prosecutor drug it out for ever trying to get me to take a shit plea for something I didn't do.
    The private parole/probation companies are at the prosecutors office daily, lobbying for more business to be sent their way.

The last thing my lawyer said on the issue was how corrupt and crooked the probation people were.
    I ripped my lawyers ass on my first tren cycle. I thought I had chose the worst lawyer imaginable. Now I see he was the best I could have hoped for.

Fuck the entire judicial system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information