Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
I had the test c in prob may or june when they first opened back up after the shutdown. shit was garbage, was doing testc 1000mg,500mg deca and there dbol 50mg. wkly. was eating like a beast and couldn't understand why I wasn't gaining shit and not seeing any strength gains. switched to Balkan dbol and test and that comfirmed the ael was bunk shit. I don't know about anyone else but when I can tell if shit is junk or good.
AEL does not have bunk gear.

From time to time, labs will acquire raws that are less pure than previous batches. They brew it and sell it without knowing they were even sold shitty raws. Reputable labs like AEL aren’t purposely under-dosing Test. It literally costs about $2 to make a bottle of testosterone C/E. The other problem is most people don’t get bloods done, so the problem goes unchecked for who knows how long until one day someone pops up with some blood work that shows AEL Test is underdosed. Then after it’s publicly posted, we go to the lab and let them know it needs to be figured out.

Bunk is a term most reserve for gear that is completely garbage and contains no hormone.