Results 1 to 32 of 32
Like Tree22Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Luttrj
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 4 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Mjvalles89
  • 1 Post By shadowdragon
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By shadowdragon
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Craigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?

  1. #1
    Mjvalles89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    12

    Craigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?

    I was curious to see what I’d find on the good ol’ Craigslist for shits and giggles. Came across someone selling some stuff. These are the actual pictures from the ad. What do you guys think? Craigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?-6a4d1c0e-6a0a-4ffb-a8f6-aa7cb3e3bb61.jpegClick image for larger version. 

Name:	6A4D1C0E-6A0A-4FFB-A8F6-AA7CB3E3BB61.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	172229Craigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?-758739d7-8401-4781-9ea0-1ff0dfebbc01.jpegCraigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?-ed56c14f-ed3a-42c1-ac01-2f8f88a6896c.jpegCraigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?-0d439e8e-aaba-482d-87b6-50d0796a5455.jpegCraigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?-76cfbc7d-95cf-4130-a9ac-6c98799e4d90.jpegCraigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?-628b9189-41d3-4bed-b496-5b62aec65723.jpegCraigslist steroids. Feds? Legit?-f1e87f4f-9393-43b0-ba0b-d8c542c98d76.jpeg

  2. #2
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    That’s so stupid it’s probably legit.
    But who’s to say LE won’t see it and then wait until the transaction takes place and bust two instead of one, plus it probably gives more credit at the station to have had surveilled and clamped down a sale and dealer than just having done a raid.
    Mjvalles89 likes this.

  3. #3
    Mjvalles89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    12
    Yup. Kill two birds with 1 stone. I can see that happening

  4. #4
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Run away
    Mjvalles89 likes this.

  5. #5
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjvalles89 View Post
    I was curious to see what I’d find on the good ol’ Craigslist for shits and giggles. Came across someone selling some stuff. These are the actual pictures from the ad. What do you guys think? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A4D1C0E-6A0A-4FFB-A8F6-AA7CB3E3BB61.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	172229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A4D1C0E-6A0A-4FFB-A8F6-AA7CB3E3BB61.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	172229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	758739D7-8401-4781-9EA0-1FF0DFEBBC01.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	172230Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED56C14F-ED3A-42C1-AC01-2F8F88A6896C.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	172231Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0D439E8E-AABA-482D-87B6-50D0796A5455.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	172232Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76CFBC7D-95CF-4130-A9AC-6C98799E4D90.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	172233Click image for larger version. 

Name:	628B9189-41D3-4BED-B496-5B62AEC65723.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	172234Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1E87F4F-9393-43B0-BA0B-D8C542C98D76.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	172235
    so your in the Pittsburg area?

  6. #6
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    I wouldn't buy shit in person or locally. Its dangerous for both parties.

    The fact that the supplier cannot be named protects everyone. Every illicit drug user is given an option, either rat or pay heavy.
    "I got them offline" automatically makes you a lot less interesting. There is no real money to be made or name for a local prosecutor so you are no longer interesting.

    If you say you got them from someone at the gym they will smack you with intent to distribute and pursue it unless you rat.

    Ignorance is bliss in black market trade.
    KINGKONG and Mjvalles89 like this.

  7. #7
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    I know guys that sell illegal things to their many
    "Friends".
    Friends 99.999% of the time do not exist when pressured with felony charges. I know several former "friends" that hate each other for life because they rolled over.

    Never buy shit from people you know unless you are ready to take the extra heat you get, if busted.
    1 in 10,000 has enough backbone to not roll over.

    P.S. never say a word to police or fill out a police report. NEVER EVER.

    "Fuck you, lawyer." is the only thing to say to an officer of the law.

    Obvious shit,but people forget in the moment.

  8. #8
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by obs View Post
    i know guys that sell illegal things to their many
    "friends".
    Friends 99.999% of the time do not exist when pressured with felony charges. I know several former "friends" that hate each other for life because they rolled over.

    Never buy shit from people you know unless you are ready to take the extra heat you get, if busted.
    1 in 10,000 has enough backbone to not roll over.

    P.s. Never say a word to police or fill out a police report. Never ever.

    "fuck you, lawyer." is the only thing to say to an officer of the law.

    Obvious shit,but people forget in the moment.
    ^^^^^solid as fuck^^^^^^
    Obs and Mjvalles89 like this.

  9. #9
    Mjvalles89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I know guys that sell illegal things to their many
    "Friends".
    Friends 99.999% of the time do not exist when pressured with felony charges. I know several former "friends" that hate each other for life because they rolled over.

    Never buy shit from people you know unless you are ready to take the extra heat you get, if busted.
    1 in 10,000 has enough backbone to not roll over.

    P.S. never say a word to police or fill out a police report. NEVER EVER.

    "Fuck you, lawyer." is the only thing to say to an officer of the law.

    Obvious shit,but people forget in the moment.
    Spoken like a true OG
    Obs likes this.

  10. #10
    shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Hmmm, makes you wonder how well playing dumb would work.

    "I didn't know what it was, I was told it was a special vitamin/supplement, they didn't tell me it was illegal", or "I just bought it online, if it was illegal, how could they sell it?"

    plausible enough to hold up in court?
    Mjvalles89 likes this.

  11. #11
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjvalles89 View Post
    I was curious to see what I’d find on the good ol’ Craigslist for shits and giggles. Came across someone selling some stuff. These are the actual pictures from the ad. What do you guys think? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A4D1C0E-6A0A-4FFB-A8F6-AA7CB3E3BB61.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	172229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A4D1C0E-6A0A-4FFB-A8F6-AA7CB3E3BB61.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	172229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	758739D7-8401-4781-9EA0-1FF0DFEBBC01.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	172230Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED56C14F-ED3A-42C1-AC01-2F8F88A6896C.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	172231Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0D439E8E-AABA-482D-87B6-50D0796A5455.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	172232Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76CFBC7D-95CF-4130-A9AC-6C98799E4D90.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	172233Click image for larger version. 

Name:	628B9189-41D3-4BED-B496-5B62AEC65723.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	172234Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1E87F4F-9393-43B0-BA0B-D8C542C98D76.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	172235
    Not just no, but hell no.
    Mjvalles89 and < <Samson> > like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  12. #12
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,588
    Lmfao, who the fuck takes pics on the floor, counter top, sink in the bog, hahaha.

  13. #13
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdragon View Post
    Hmmm, makes you wonder how well playing dumb would work.

    "I didn't know what it was, I was told it was a special vitamin/supplement, they didn't tell me it was illegal", or "I just bought it online, if it was illegal, how could they sell it?"

    plausible enough to hold up in court?
    You walk through life thinking you are innocent until proven guilty and that the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

    Fact is you are guilty until you can prove your innocence beyond a reasonable doubt. The lock up "dumb" people right along with the ones that admit to their crime.

    It doesn't matter if it is possession of AAS or weapons grade plutonium. You will be charged and found guilty. Sentencing would depend on whether you ratted or not. 20ml of oil or 100 tabs is enough to lay an intent to distribute charge since the act of 2011.

    Like I said online purchases are not worth their time. A local purchase is because you can point right to the seller. This ain't tv.

    However fucked up you think the system is I assure you once you have gone through it, it is ten times worse. Your rights and "freedom" is all based on $ and whether you are a financial prospect to the judicial system. You are nothing but a dollar sign. Best make your dollar sign appear as small as possible. You throw up a big one and you are immediately fucked.

    Good, upstanding citizens go to the same prison scum does. Innocence or guilt means absolutely nothing and there is no such thing as justice in the American judicial system. There is only money.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Good old craigslist, you can always manage to find the most ridiculous things on the internet. Just when you think youve seen every stupid, silly, insane post possible, another one comes along to surprise you haha
    Mjvalles89 likes this.

  15. #15
    shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You walk through life thinking you are innocent until proven guilty and that the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

    Fact is you are guilty until you can prove your innocence beyond a reasonable doubt. The lock up "dumb" people right along with the ones that admit to their crime.

    It doesn't matter if it is possession of AAS or weapons grade plutonium. You will be charged and found guilty. Sentencing would depend on whether you ratted or not. 20ml of oil or 100 tabs is enough to lay an intent to distribute charge since the act of 2011.

    Like I said online purchases are not worth their time. A local purchase is because you can point right to the seller. This ain't tv.

    However fucked up you think the system is I assure you once you have gone through it, it is ten times worse. Your rights and "freedom" is all based on $ and whether you are a financial prospect to the judicial system. You are nothing but a dollar sign. Best make your dollar sign appear as small as possible. You throw up a big one and you are immediately fucked.

    Good, upstanding citizens go to the same prison scum does. Innocence or guilt means absolutely nothing and there is no such thing as justice in the American judicial system. There is only money.
    Also true..........Unfortunately now a days the judicial system is just another money making scheme for the most part......

    Another wolf in sheep's clothing pretending to help and look out for people, but in reality making so many rules and regulations; it's almost impossible not to do something minor at least.
    Mjvalles89 likes this.

  16. #16
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    fwiw.I checked listing doesn't mention illegal at all....

    Attachment 172243
    Attachment 172244
    Attachment 172245

  17. #17
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    fwiw.I checked listing doesn't mention illegal at all....

    Attachment 172243
    Attachment 172244
    Attachment 172245
    Fsbo: energy powder!
    Go for fuckin' days, lose weight, feel better than you ever have! Your friends will all be jealous!

    $150!$150$150$150$150$150$150$150$150$150$
    (Per gram)

  18. #18
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,414
    All of the pics in OP's post we're labeled as AAS, Geneza, etc.. Again, run from Craigslist for this kind of stuff. If you don't get busted, you're likely to get robbed or worse.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  19. #19
    Mjvalles89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    so your in the Pittsburg area?
    Bay Area California if that’s the Pittsburgh you’re referring to. Seen the post in Stockton though

  20. #20
    shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    fwiw.I checked listing doesn't mention illegal at all....
    Oh, you're good then.

  21. #21
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdragon View Post
    Oh, you're good then.
    awesome.

    I took the drive, dude sold me everything listed for $127 and a pack of newports .

    he mixed everything (all 15 vials and loads of pills ) in one big canola oil bottle so I can get it back home safely. he said to just pin 4cc of this "super blend" every other day
    Obs likes this.

  22. #22
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    awesome.

    I took the drive, dude sold me everything listed for $127 and a pack of newports .

    he mixed everything (all 15 vials and loads of pills ) in one big canola oil bottle so I can get it back home safely. he said to just pin 4cc of this "super blend" every other day
    Lmfao

  23. #23
    shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    awesome.

    I took the drive, dude sold me everything listed for $127 and a pack of newports .

    he mixed everything (all 15 vials and loads of pills ) in one big canola oil bottle so I can get it back home safely. he said to just pin 4cc of this "super blend" every other day
    I'm jealous of your gains already!

  24. #24
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,007
    Blog Entries
    2
    OMG

    The shit I have seen sold or posted on CL & elsewhere - Oh just WTF?!


    How do these people remember to breathe?


    If u r dumb enough to trade on a open market, you need to go down. The 5o need something to do & this would be such an easy kill
    almostgone likes this.

  25. #25
    shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106
    Maybe the cops will arrest each other again?

    Detroit Cops Fight Each Other In 'Very Embarrassing' Undercover Mix-Up

  26. #26
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Craigslist is dead. All the legit gear is on Facebook marketplace now.
    lol


    It would be interesting to know how many idiots contact that seller.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Craigslist is dead. All the legit gear is on Facebook marketplace now.
    lol


    It would be interesting to know how many idiots contact that seller.
    Im gonna bet more than we would believe

  28. #28
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Im gonna bet more than we would believe
    Actually yes.
    I know people that have bought melanotan 2 on the open market.
    Somehow they think it’s more legal than AAS, which it isn’t.
    But it’s on the equivalent of Craigslist here, and the incredible thing is that I’ve heard of many that have actually bought it like that, and it was legit, and they didn’t get caught either.

    Thing that escapes them is that even if that works in 9/10 times, or even 49/50 times, it’s an accident waiting to happen. They would probably reply that they don’t care if they get a fine.
    (That’s all you get here unless we’re talking large amounts, even if over 20ml Test is considered enough to distribute, it doesn’t work like that in practice.
    Know a guy who was taken for 100.000u Of HGH and I think was sentenced to 2 months.
    While that might not seem like much, how you gonna explain that if you work a steady 9-4 job? Hey, I’m going on vacation for a couple of months, see ya?

    The so called war on drugs is just ridiculous.

  29. #29
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,007
    Blog Entries
    2
    A friend of mine got a year intense probation for having a handful of crushed dBol in his car. It took the pigs almost a year to get back the lab results before they tried him.
    Obs likes this.

  30. #30
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    A friend of mine got a year intense probation for having a handful of crushed dBol in his car. It took the pigs almost a year to get back the lab results before they tried him.
    Thats fuckin stupid.

  31. #31
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    A friend of mine got a year intense probation for having a handful of crushed dBol in his car. It took the pigs almost a year to get back the lab results before they tried him.
    That seems to be universal at least.
    Took them a little over a year to analyze a sample of what they thought was drugs after a little encounter I had. One year later during the trial they concluded it was just caffeine, but the they tried charging me for disturbing an officer of the law.
    (I had thrown the pig to the ground when he tried to arrest me, since he wasn’t in uniform)
    But sometimes there actually is such a thing as justice and I was found not guilty. The judge was even very clearly pissed that the police would waste his time with such nonsense.
    It was pretty clear that the only reason I was charged was because the pig felt humiliated, and hasn’t anything else on me.

    God I loved the little chat I had with tbe prosecutor when we stood outside waiting for the verdict.
    At that point we both knew were this was going. She had a hard time just being polite.
    She said to me; “the story you told were very different from what the police told me.”
    I said “that’s cause I telled the truth”
    And after the verdict I just loved to take her hand and say
    “bye now, have an extremely nice day!”
    < <Samson> > and Obs like this.

  32. #32
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,007
    Blog Entries
    2
    ^that's good shit!

    Well done

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •