Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ordering Gear 101

Aussie-Bicycling is offline Junior Member
    Bookmarked!

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    If your plan is to start pm'ing people for sources your going to be breaking rules here (as with more forums), just pointing that out since I see your so eager to PM people.. good luck though! :-)
    and DONT use gear till ATLEAST 25ish

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know what the laws are here in WI but my best method I have.discovered over the years is farm n fleet. Go to the horse and cattle section they have em there in all diff sizes for farm use. I have never been asked and due to my size I know by the looks I get most people suspect what I'm really buying them for but I don't give a.fvck its all just in there heads. I was asked once or twice when I wud try to buy from pharmacies and I wud tell them its for my dog just Google for a reasonable excuse ahead of time so if you are asked your not put on the spot and have to try to think something up. Remember stupidity is not a crime worst thing that can happen when you try this is they say no. Also just to comment on websites 99% of the time it is a.scam but there is some legit sites out there. It is extremely difficult to find good ones and in doing so your just going to have to except some loss but when you find that good one it pays off IMO at least. Advice on that is make a small order at first if the site won't let you do that odds are its cuz they are scamming and know they can only get you for 1 order. The legit ones are willing to do what it takes to get your business and understand your reasoning for caution. Send them an email explain your reasoning for the small order and if there's any reluctant behavior on their end to take the small order just move on to the next. Also general rule with anything is if it sounds to good to be true it probably is fake. My advice doesn't apply to all scenarios but it has worked for me over the years with more success than failure. Good luck everybody!

Van_City is offline New Member
    Killer thread !! One of the best ive read on here so far !!

nbk420 is offline New Member
    I need to work on my patience. I've never been scammed but never scored any gear. I live in the middle of no where and my gym is full of tight lips. VERY FRUSTRATING
    Figuregirl73 likes this.

Sf9ers is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    with no risk there is no reward, and yesterday my rewards were grand........ coulda hugged the post man haha
    Who did u go through???? Do they have clomid?

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    So once I'm allowed to do a source check, how do I know who the moderators are to ask?

You need to pm a willing Staff member..
    Last edited by Matt; 09-26-2012 at 03:10 AM.

canesfan804 is offline Member

online gear

I am looking to make a online purchase because I just moved 800+ miles cross country and no longer have a source. I was looking on web and see alot of suspect sites. One kinda caught my eye but only takes moneygram or westernunion is this usual?
    Last edited by canesfan804; 09-20-2012 at 06:40 PM.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804
    I am looking to make a online purchase because I just moved 800+ miles cross country and no longer have a source. I was looking on web and see alot of suspect sites. One kinda caught my eye but only takes moneygram or westernunion is this usual? Some dude named Alin? Ever heard of him?
    Yeah WU is common. Easy on the public forum source checks.

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast View Post
    So once I'm allowed to do a source check, how do I know who the moderators are to ask?
    some vets have whether or not they do source checks in their signature.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Yeah WU is common. Easy on the public forum source checks.
    No price discussions, thanks...
    Last edited by Matt; 09-26-2012 at 03:09 AM.

I notice no one has replied to my second question. Not sure if thats bc Im new or it just hasn't been seen. Either way I'll give some info. I am 33 yrs old ans done having children. I am 5'7" 170lbs. Ive been working out for the last 2 yrs strong after about a 5 yr break. Did my first cycle about 6 mos ago finished in june finished at 183lbs. Moved out of state last month and no longer have a safe source thats why Im lookin for online source. Also during the 2 weeks of moving diet sucked and lost about 15 lbs. I am currently trying a carb backloading diet. Has anyone tried this? Ive been on it for a few weeks now and seem to be putting some lean mass back on. Just to be clear I know I have to wait for a source check but is there a scammers list on this site?

BikerJoe is offline New Member
    Hello. Has anyone been successful online shipping into the US? I know there is always the risk that Customs could stop the shipment, but it seems like there is a high likelihood that it could get through. Thanks in advance for the input.
    Last edited by BikerJoe; 10-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.

BikerJoe is offline New Member
    Okay, I am guessing no one is willing to let me know their experience. I understand. If I give it a try I will let you know the outcome.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by BikerJoe; 10-03-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Good thread, simple lesson, read & checked off..

Needles in AK are easy at stores like Freddy's ect.. Just about anywhere. I've only had one that asked for a script? Np, just got a script for my b-12 injections.

Mr. Doot is offline New Member
    Just signed up after reading these threads for the last hour and a half on a friday night, still scratching my head about how to get into this cycling effectively. Good knowledge with regards to all the scams out there. Hopefully, I'll be able to gain some insight from everyone on here about how to cycle safely, and link up someone to help me out! Feel free to contact me about your training needs in running or tri, or give me some advice on how to take my own next step up in performance

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    What confuses me about this thread, and the rules to an extent, is the ambiguity. Everyone says to absolutely not buy from a website, and if you see a site advertised on a message board it's sure to be a scam, yet there are two sites advertising on this very site. Of course some people are saying they have used ar-r with great success, and again others are saying dont trust people who are willing to verify the validity of a source or website publicly, outside of a PM. Anyone such a mod/vet be willing to shed some light on this?

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestShane View Post
    What confuses me about this thread, and the rules to an extent, is the ambiguity. Everyone says to absolutely not buy from a website, and if you see a site advertised on a message board it's sure to be a scam, yet there are two sites advertising on this very site. Of course some people are saying they have used ar-r with great success, and again others are saying dont trust people who are willing to verify the validity of a source or website publicly, outside of a PM. Anyone such a mod/vet be willing to shed some light on this?

The ones listed here are sponsors of the forum

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    I know they are sponsors, and I realize the site needs funding of some sort to stay up, but can either of these sites be trusted?

Roid_Rager is offline New Member
    How did such an important topic and great original post turn into something as trivial as buying pins? What a bunch of clutter. Look up source reviews on eroids.

Roid_Rager is offline New Member
    Good GOD! Damn impressive physique. (The Bear 79) Is that you in the avatar? If it is, you are one hell of a specimen representing countless hours of work and discipline. Incredibly impressive!!!
    Last edited by Roid_Rager; 10-12-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    pins are still rx only in new jersey, but all you gotta do go through the tunnel into manhatten and they sell them otc....... BUT BE ADVISED just because the pharmacy will sell them to you, that DOES NOT mean that law enforcement can not lock you up paraphernalia possesion, so buy em and stash em, do not broadcast them.
    its kind of like a catch 22 like that. Same thing with the EZ wider rolling papers. you can buy them at any gas station in nj, but if a cop finds them on you, he can charge you with paraphernalia.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidCrazecom View Post
    Theres a site that you can order from that gets through customs 100% of the time
    For those of you who are new, please do not contact this member.

He is soliciting to sell you steroids and you will be ripped off! Do not respond to this member for your own safety.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I heard thats how all the legit sources go about promoting business, that is they join forums using their web addy as a user name......what a freakin douchebag. Well I guess if you sell vegatable oil you do not have to worry about getting busted.

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    honestly till i read this post i thought steroid users just used the same needles :P thank godddddd i got on this site

dj erk15 is offline Junior Member
    Good read. Priceless info.

getnbigr is offline New Member
    Something I'm not clear on is why new members have to have 100 posts before being able to.pm someone or whatever. You end up with a bunch of newer guys posting random shit to reach 100. I know a great deal about lifting but have just recently finished my first cycle and don't feel knowledgeable enough to be commenting on a forum of this nature. I would think y'all would want the noobs to shut the **** up and read. Thoughts?
    spartan4901 likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnbigr
    Something I'm not clear on is why new members have to have 100 posts before being able to.pm someone or whatever. You end up with a bunch of newer guys posting random shit to reach 100. I know a great deal about lifting but have just recently finished my first cycle and don't feel knowledgeable enough to be commenting on a forum of this nature. I would think y'all would want the noobs to shut the **** up and read. Thoughts?
    It's mainly to prevent new people from logging on with only a few posts and then asking for sources through the public or PM space.

This isn't a source board and source requests of any kind either in PM or the public areas is forbidden.

getnbigr is offline New Member
    I gotcha.

1 more down.

vikingblood is offline Associate Member
    The first thing on the thread says never order from a website. After numerous research on here fir the past week, it seems a lot of people order online. Now nobody comes out and says that because its against the rules but from what I pick up on it seems that way. I have found a few sites that I think are legit but I am very unsure about them and dont want to make a mistake. So should I just sit tight and do more reseach? I am not in a hurry to start but I am ready. Any advice will, by they way this is the best fourm I have found for this material. Thanks for all the info and support.

Synergy1 is offline Junior Member
    Websites seem way to easy--Im sure some have to be somewhat legit, but it sucks to put up $$$ for a hit or miss.

rauntu is offline Junior Member
    Seen someone mention eroids on here... I'm a little paranoid but does it seem like "rating sources" is a good idea?

Relpur is offline New Member
    Couldn't agree with you more viking. I'm also not in a rush but am ready to get started. Would be interested in finding out what you come up with.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Ar-r . I live in cali and I ordered hundreds. Got them in about 5 days. Why deal with assholes at pharmacies who will only sell you a few if any at all, probably give you attitude to boot? Cheap too.

Ha. I just noticed this thread is over 12 years old!
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-26-2013 at 03:39 AM.

rocks_off27 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by convict
    Trying to find some in Cali. ain't to fun . And just to top it off being too paranoid of over the net purcaseing . Not because of getting screwed but getting pinched. money comes and goes Time I've wasted enough
    I'm in Cali and I ordered from cheap****.com. Got my order in less than 2wks

rocks_off27 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fijiman09
    Let me start off by stating that I'm a dumbass and I know it! I ordered my first supply from a .com before I did enough research. Fortunately, my gear arrived, I'm at the end of my cycle, and I've made some awesome gains. However, I am a little concerned about my source (no, I'm not asking for one). I've heard similar stories from other members about how they ordered successfully from a .com site, but eventually either got scammed or found out about someone else getting scammed. Should I try to get a safer source or should I stick with what worked for me the first time? Again, I am not asking for a source.

BTW, I realize there is a lot of potential for flame on this post so I'm lighting an incense candle to the thread gods in hope that the vets won't burn me up!
    I've had the same issue and to be honest...I've found my connects via Instagram. And I guess I got lucky to find a good honest guy to buy from. Send me a message if u have any q's

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood;6358***
    The first thing on the thread says never order from a website. After numerous research on here fir the past week, it seems a lot of people order online. Now nobody comes out and says that because its against the rules but from what I pick up on it seems that way. I have found a few sites that I think are legit but I am very unsure about them and dont want to make a mistake. So should I just sit tight and do more reseach? I am not in a hurry to start but I am ready. Any advice will, by they way this is the best fourm I have found for this material. Thanks for all the info and support.
    You just have to do your homework. I searched around for a solid 15 hours spread over about a week before I found a site I was comfortable buying from. They turned out to be legit and I've been a happy customer ever since.

stl
    stl is offline Banned
    Ok so some online sites are legit? or not?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    No fishing

stl
    stl is offline Banned
    I wasn't phishing I was looing for a yes or no answer

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information