Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newbies this is for you

dvldg is offline New Member
    Besides the obvious I've found the answer to every question so far simply by reading old threads. Thanks guys.

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member
    Great post.

nygsxr1000 is offline Junior Member

helpful

i appreciate all of these sticky threads they are very useful

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    great post ron

VickDMS2 is offline New Member

Taking Winny Soon!???

Hey guys, i'm not sure if i'm posting in the right spot, kind of new to this. I have never used any steroids before. I'm 236, 5' 9", 25 years old and got a decent build. I've read alot about winny but i can't seem to get a straight answer on it cause everyone says different things. I'm not looking to get bigger, i just want to cut up. I'm gonna start taking winny. My question is, should i start taking 50mg a day, being i havent taken any steroids before? And on my off days of working out should i still inject and continue to? And also how long should i do it for?

frazer21 is offline New Member
    hi ppl im 21 and just started out and i was wantin all the help from all you experience

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    thank you very much ron for that contribution.... very helpful....bump

hotjocknsocks is offline New Member
    GREAT info guys. thanks from a newbie

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    BEST POST I HAVE READ SO FAR... Thanks!

mpi
    mpi is offline New Member
    excellent

BEAMERMAN is offline Junior Member
    this thread has answered alot of my questions

pittie is offline New Member

mixing b12

I've just started a cycle of Trenbolone Enanthate and I'm supposed to be mixing it 1ml to 1ml twice a week with B12. The thing is that the B12 wont mix beacause it's not an oil base. so it just sits in the middle of the tren .is this ok to inject anyway?

pump.joe is offline Associate Member
    Bookmarked.

dockery14 is offline New Member
    i way 160 i have been working out for 4 years and i would like to have some personal advice what would be good to get started on. a friend told me tren would work but i read up and i learned that he was full of sh**. So any advice would be helpful

h33_h33_h33 is offline Banned
    ok so i made so many researches i wana start on a cycle.. however im quite desperate.. im 5 kilos above my normal weight.. the weight im suppose to be according to calculations.. i started working out almost a month ago heavy to warm up muscles.. do u think im ready to go on it? if i do what would the results be.. am i gonna gain weight rather than musles mass.. doesnt steroids burn fat too?? keep in mind im not aiming big.. just fit.. two substance testosron and winstrol .. 6 week cylce! just a push..

personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member
    Keep up the good work. Thanks for the info.

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    WOW.. interesting how the PCT recommendations has changed since this was originally posted...or has it?

jmoose is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON View Post
    "I'm new and I'm looking for a good fist cycle"

Ok new guys this seems to be a big topic here so here is a post for you. First of all this is not a recipe just a guide line on what you should be researching. You need to learn about these substances in more depth than I will go into here. However, for the new member just coming to AR I think this will answer a lot of questions. If nothing else you will see that there is a lot of studying in your future and there is no quick way to cycle properly

1st cut vs bulk

A lot of people seem to feel you can both cut and bulk at the same time. Well I'm telling you right now to forget that idea. If your ready to start your journey down the dark path you should start it with a good old fashion bulking stack. Don't waist your first stack with a cutter. Save that for after you've gained some more size. If you feel like you need to cut, do it naturally before your first cycle.

Diet

This IMO is where most mistakes are made. I try to keep it somewhat clean while bulking but some of you worry way too much about what you eat. This causes many of you to not eat enough. I also think people need to get more carbs while bulking. I've seen many people trying to bulk on what I would consider a cutting diet.

For bulking I suggest high protein, med carbs and low fats. As a general rule I try to consume about 2 g of protein per lb daily while bulking although sometimes I don't get it all in. When I'm not bulking my carb intake is quite low so the boost in carbs gives me quite a treat.

Do some research before you start any Anabolic cycle on how your body reacts to certain diets. If you in an advanced enough stage to be using Anabolics you should already know how you reacts to diets and exactly how many calories you need to eat to accomplish the weight you are looking to acquire. Ask for diet help if you need it. There are many people on AR who know more about diet than I ever will.

Make sure you get a good multi-vit in the mix. Specially with low fat diets.

The Gear
    The are many right and many wrong ways to do things here. There is no one magic formula for cycling. Many people do it many different ways. Many of those ways work well. Many don't. Things I may suggest others may say I'm way off base. I can only tell you what I have learned from experience. You have to make your own decisions for yourself

Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca . Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that an anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise ). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.

Dbol and other orals.
    I know many of you would like to ad these to a first stack. I did and from experience let me tell you its not a good idea. The side effects are just too high. I was doubled over in bed from my the pains in my liver. Other have had pains from excessive back pumps to the point of missing workouts. trust me on this one save the orals till you know how your gonna react to a all injectable cycle it will make it easier

Doses

I suggest you run test at about 500mg. Some say thats over kill and 250mg is plenty first time around. For some maybe. I know for a fact for me it wouldn't have been enough. I upped my doses mid cycle from 400mg to 600mg before I got satisfactory results from my test. To me 500mg is in no way shape or form excessive.

For the eq or deca I would run it at 300-400mg. Ran mine at 400mg. I felt it had a great effect on me.

Other thing you need to be taking

Lots of water. I am not shitting you when I say on a cycle I drink 2+ gallons a day. I just drink it out of a 1 gallon jug. Hope you don't get in trouble at work for being in the bathroom every 15 min.

Anti estrogen. I personally take nolva though out the whole cycle @ 20mg. If I feel itchy or sore nipples I up it to 50mg till its gone. Then its back to 20mg. I run it till I'm done with my PCT (post cycle therapy ). Other good things to run with or instead of nolva liquadex, ferma, Arimidex . Read around you'll see a couple others. Nolva for me is simply cheap available and effective.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) I follow the idea that clomid alone is a perfectly fine PCT for most cycles. I will say for any kinda cycle your going to be doing here it is. The thing is you wanna start your clomid when the majority of the anabolics are out of your system. For that you need to know that test Enathate (which is the test I recommend you use right now) after 2 weeks will diminish enough to Begin PCT. For deca and eq it will be roughly 3 weeks. So you will simply end the eq/deca a week before the test.

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

Final thought

For the most part this is very general. I tried to keep it that way. I did not intend this to be a all you need to know about steroids by Ron type of thing. I do not have all the answers. There are many things to learn and I just wanted to give you a good step in the right direction. I have been on this board for years and all I have learned it has taught me. Still everyday I learn something new. Take your time. Read the threads. Read the educational forum. Ask questions. There are many very smart Bros on here. Take advantage of them. Steroids are not a quick fix like some people think. They are a drug you are putting into your body. Make sure before you do this you know what they are and what they will do to you.
    Can anyone tell me how many vials I would need to buy of Deca and Test E along with how much nolva and clomid?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoose View Post
    Can anyone tell me how many vials I would need to buy of Deca and Test E along with how much nolva and clomid?
    Dude this is the wrong place to ask questions. You need to read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

ralf_snake is offline New Member
    So i take it that test: is just plain Testosteron you take always as a basis?

''If you feel like you need to cut, do it naturally before your first cycle. ''

Q:I dont get it, so why is cutting naturally so important before your first cycle.

Q: Whats the deal with ''Growth plates''. What are they and why cant poeple cycle before 21 so those plates are matured.
    Last edited by ralf_snake; 12-03-2008 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf_snake View Post
    So i take it that test: is just plain Testosteron you take always as a basis?

''If you feel like you need to cut, do it naturally before your first cycle. ''

Q:I dont get it, so why is cutting naturally so important before your first cycle.

Q: Whats the deal with ''Growth plates''. What are they and why cant poeple cycle before 21 so those plates are matured.
    Any help guys?

deebeebee is offline New Member
    great post, very helpful 4 us newbs

ab037 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

excellent post ron. Helps me plan for my cycles

Shit, really tell me, what is the big difference if someone start Steroids at 18 in stead of 21.

I know you could stop growing, but seriously what can be so bad for you that you should start at 21.

beast300 is offline New Member
    Great post. But you said you were taking nolva though out the whole cycle @ 20mg until done with pct. Where you taking 20mg every day?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just so you guys know, he wont be answering any questions.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

nvjon157 is offline New Member
    height:6'2
    weight:165
    body fat:N/A
    bench:150-180

I need some help im looking forward to getting big quick without having the bitch tits side effects but idk what to start off with im in pretty good shapy but i wanna get bigger and bulk up. i have been taking legal supplements for years and busting my ass working out and barely got no results out of it and it really aggrevates how bad of a hard gainer i am.can someone give me some advice thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by nvjon157 View Post
    height:6'2
    weight:165
    body fat:N/A
    bench:150-180

I need some help im looking forward to getting big quick without having the bitch tits side effects but idk what to start off with im in pretty good shapy but i wanna get bigger and bulk up. i have been taking legal supplements for years and busting my ass working out and barely got no results out of it and it really aggrevates how bad of a hard gainer i am.can someone give me some advice thanks
    My advice is go start a new thread here http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/ Your questions will not get answered in this post. Its an educational thread and its not meant for questions and answers

tommy22587 is offline Junior Member
    nice post helps out a lot

Harvey is offline New Member
    Hi mate
    Thanks for the info, I have just started getting into weights again
    seriously this time, I train 4-5 days a week with 3 other guys, I am
    pretty unhappy with my gains so far, I have been at it this time
    for around 2 months, I am saving up to go on a course, I only want
    to go on 1 course. The fellow that is going to be instructing us on
    how to go about it said he has seen an average result of 20kg for
    the course (12 weeks in total). I have to save up first as it is quite
    expensive, I will not start the course for another 6 weeks just yet.
    If you only have intentions of doing one course and you are happy
    with the results, (I want to bulk up, but not huge and slim down
    a little, which I can do on a diet and cardio after the course) but
    am a little worried about any needle marks that it may leave
    and the post treatment, I obviously need to find out exactly what
    he will be supplying me with so I can do some research.

One thing I would like to know is, when I find out what the particular
    drug I can get, (I am in Australia) can I post the particular type
    in the Education section and get peoples feedback and thoughts
    on it? Would that be breaking the board rules? I would hate to get
    the boot, as there seems to be an amazing amount of knowledge on
    this site?

Sorry for the long message

DFresh1975 is offline New Member
    while on gear can one train more than usual?
    in other words, people often say that a day of rest following each day in the gym is necessarry. does this hold true while on gear? or does gear allow one to be able to train more often?

Stuey289 is offline New Member
    Hiya iv been training for 2yr now try'd different steroids . . . suss / test prop / anadrol 50mg / test ethernate / . I struggle very bad to put weight on and keeping it on is even harder ! I weigh 10st 6 ~ Please can anyone give advice on the best stack i should use to bulk up im aiming for 13st . Any advice will be appreciated thanks.

stoned is offline New Member

250 sustamed once a week an anadrol 50

im 39 years old 5.9 in tall 200lbs been working out for 6 months hard carido an lifting is 250 sustamed enuf once a week for starters along with the androl once a day

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    def should be a sticky because its pretty simple

Stickdrop is offline New Member
    hey ron ive been doing a lot of research and i just came across ur post. Help me out with this. im about to start my 1st cycle. its actually 1/2 cycle of testosterone cypionate . My connect tells me to do 1cc twice a week with no piramid. So i start and end with 1cc. and takearomatize inhibitors which i think is nolva(anti estrogen) & 5 alpha reductase inhibitors. Where can i get this stuf & is this correct? Also novadex for pct. u say clomid. From what I know the life of this testosterone is 15 days so i start my pct 15 days after last injection right? im freaked out cause i dont want to go bald grow breasts and lose my manhood thats y i chose half cycle and i have dianabol i want to do in jan 2010. please give me your opinion. i want to start mon and avoid side effects if possible. im 26 5'10 at 180 lbs and very strong but very hard for me to put on mass im told its because of my job where i burn psycho amouts of calories climbing trees and labor which destroys my recovery. i have 2 pages worth of notes i just need a experienced human being to tell me whats best for my situation. what would u do with this 10ml of testosterone cypionate /

weightslinger is offline New Member
    good post, appreciate the knowledge!

Test 01 is offline New Member
    great read thanks

omg_miiiike is offline New Member
    Great thread, I will have to bookmark it for when I start my test cycle. One of the things that confuses me is loading the needle, if I wanted to do 250mg twice a week; is that 1cc on the needle? Also I have two bottles of Test E, they are 10ml each; how many weeks would that be good for if I did 500mg a week?

Here is what I have:
    Another Test E question..
    Last edited by omg_miiiike; 12-06-2009 at 10:25 AM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by RON View Post
    "I'm new and I'm looking for a good fist cycle"

Ok new guys this seems to be a big topic here so here is a post for you. First of all this is not a recipe just a guide line on what you should be researching. You need to learn about these substances in more depth than I will go into here. However, for the new member just coming to AR I think this will answer a lot of questions. If nothing else you will see that there is a lot of studying in your future and there is no quick way to cycle properly

1st cut vs bulk

A lot of people seem to feel you can both cut and bulk at the same time. Well I'm telling you right now to forget that idea. If your ready to start your journey down the dark path you should start it with a good old fashion bulking stack. Don't waist your first stack with a cutter. Save that for after you've gained some more size. If you feel like you need to cut, do it naturally before your first cycle.

Diet

This IMO is where most mistakes are made. I try to keep it somewhat clean while bulking but some of you worry way too much about what you eat. This causes many of you to not eat enough. I also think people need to get more carbs while bulking. I've seen many people trying to bulk on what I would consider a cutting diet.

For bulking I suggest high protein, med carbs and low fats. As a general rule I try to consume about 2 g of protein per lb daily while bulking although sometimes I don't get it all in. When I'm not bulking my carb intake is quite low so the boost in carbs gives me quite a treat.

Do some research before you start any Anabolic cycle on how your body reacts to certain diets. If you in an advanced enough stage to be using Anabolics you should already know how you reacts to diets and exactly how many calories you need to eat to accomplish the weight you are looking to acquire. Ask for diet help if you need it. There are many people on AR who know more about diet than I ever will.

Make sure you get a good multi-vit in the mix. Specially with low fat diets.

The Gear
    The are many right and many wrong ways to do things here. There is no one magic formula for cycling. Many people do it many different ways. Many of those ways work well. Many don't. Things I may suggest others may say I'm way off base. I can only tell you what I have learned from experience. You have to make your own decisions for yourself

Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca . Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that an anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise ). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.

Dbol and other orals.
    I know many of you would like to ad these to a first stack. I did and from experience let me tell you its not a good idea. The side effects are just too high. I was doubled over in bed from my the pains in my liver. Other have had pains from excessive back pumps to the point of missing workouts. trust me on this one save the orals till you know how your gonna react to a all injectable cycle it will make it easier

Doses

I suggest you run test at about 500mg. Some say thats over kill and 250mg is plenty first time around. For some maybe. I know for a fact for me it wouldn't have been enough. I upped my doses mid cycle from 400mg to 600mg before I got satisfactory results from my test. To me 500mg is in no way shape or form excessive.

For the eq or deca I would run it at 300-400mg. Ran mine at 400mg. I felt it had a great effect on me.

Other thing you need to be taking

Lots of water. I am not shitting you when I say on a cycle I drink 2+ gallons a day. I just drink it out of a 1 gallon jug. Hope you don't get in trouble at work for being in the bathroom every 15 min.

Anti estrogen. I personally take nolva though out the whole cycle @ 20mg. If I feel itchy or sore nipples I up it to 50mg till its gone. Then its back to 20mg. I run it till I'm done with my PCT (post cycle therapy ). Other good things to run with or instead of nolva liquadex, ferma, Arimidex . Read around you'll see a couple others. Nolva for me is simply cheap available and effective.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) I follow the idea that clomid alone is a perfectly fine PCT for most cycles. I will say for any kinda cycle your going to be doing here it is. The thing is you wanna start your clomid when the majority of the anabolics are out of your system. For that you need to know that test Enathate (which is the test I recommend you use right now) after 2 weeks will diminish enough to Begin PCT. For deca and eq it will be roughly 3 weeks. So you will simply end the eq/deca a week before the test.

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

Final thought

For the most part this is very general. I tried to keep it that way. I did not intend this to be a all you need to know about steroids by Ron type of thing. I do not have all the answers. There are many things to learn and I just wanted to give you a good step in the right direction. I have been on this board for years and all I have learned it has taught me. Still everyday I learn something new. Take your time. Read the threads. Read the educational forum. Ask questions. There are many very smart Bros on here. Take advantage of them. Steroids are not a quick fix like some people think. They are a drug you are putting into your body. Make sure before you do this you know what they are and what they will do to you.
    Why is that?
    bold
    Last edited by BJJ; 12-06-2009 at 11:45 AM.

mygreyhound is offline New Member
    thanx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information