Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newbies this is for you

IIreX is offline New Member
    Greetings, brothers.

First off, I am major new to this. I am in the planning stages of my first stack. I'm looking to go on a bulking stack before I go on the shredding one.

I am 28, about 6"0 and 235.4lbs.

My intended supplier recommended that I take Deca -300, Anavar and Trenbolone to start off with. Further research has brought to light the fact that Deca-300 and Tren are a bad combination, especially with regard to their shutting off natural test production.

Please help me out with ideas on a beginner bulking stack. I'm looking to pack on as much lean muscle as possible.

I appreciate all your anticipated help.

IIreX

Many thanks, brother Aimology. I am much indebted. If I may trouble you a bit further and enquire as to your recommendations for pre and post cycle therapy for purposes of avoiding avoidable issues, what would you say?

Brothers, I just wanted to find out whether in you all's experience, there are supplements out there that are best avoided if one is on gear. I'm certain that different considerations apply depending on whether one is on a bulking or a shredding cycle. I would be indebted if you all could point me in the right direction on this. On the strength of you all's advice, I shall be hitting some gear within the next ten weeks. This constituting a twelve week course of test enth and dbol .

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

hotrodelvis is offline New Member

I'm tired alot!

I'm a newbie and i'll keep this short. I've been on test for two months now and thinking of the third. I just want some answers as to why i'm tired so much?

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodelvis View Post
    I'm a newbie and i'll keep this short. I've been on test for two months now and thinking of the third. I just want some answers as to why i'm tired so much?
    It could be you've been on too long. your androgen receptors are'full' and need an off cycle. You're tired because your natty test production is zero'd out and shut down now.

Hate to say it, but some serious PCT is needed now. Clomid, HCG .

I'd go off cycle, do PCT and get blood work done.

Look up ASIH (anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism)

or it could be an infection, diet, could be a lot of things, but from what I can read into this, I'd say hypogonadism is setting in.

Good luck, hope you feel better.

Just FYI...you'd get more feedback making your own thread. Sorry Ron that I answered this here, but I think the guy could do with some help.

Good luck

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    excellent post! simple, and to the point. good shit!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Guys,
    Here's a question. I'm 45 years old, 6'2" 260 lbs. I've been working out all my life a side from 2-3 years recovering from a motorcycle accident. I switched jobs and started eating poorly and went up to about 25% BF. I'm on an island and limited to working out at home. Anyway, I was constantly having problems with muscle pulling, joint pain, neck problems, etc and could not get rid of the stomach. Anyway, invested in some really nice home gym equipment and also noticed that AAS along with everything else is legally obtained here). About 6 months ago I did a 400mg test c - Deca 400 mg and it was like magic!! I was taking Dbol at 30 mg ed, but my BP went up so I quit it. I PCT with nolva and clomid for 3 weeks and anyway, kept what appeared to me to be all of my muscle (- water). I'm 4 weeks into my second cycle and have noticed gains slowing. I'm down to about 18% BF and am thinking of upping my dose to 600 mg test c and leaving the Deca at 400 mg. I was also thinking of adding some stanazalol at 50 mg eod for the last 4 weeks of a 12 week cycle.
    My work out is Ronnie's Slingshot Training with a 5 day split, one muscle group once a week:
    Mon - Chest
    Tues - Back
    Wed - Arms
    Thurs - Legs
    Fri - Shoulders, abs
    I do cardio on a eliptical machine for 30 min 4-5 times a week.

Diet-wise,
    8:00 am 2 Bananas - cardio 30 minutes
    9:30 Fruit salad w/yogurt oats, 3 hard boiled eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    12:00 chicken coconut curry w/vegtables, rice
    3:00 pm Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread 3 eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    6:00 Pre workout 3 bananas
    Post workout whey protien shake w/bananas, mango OJ Pine apple juice 1 egg and milk.
    9:00 pm grilled chicken or lean beef with garden salad or asparagus w/ olive oil.

I guess what I'm looking for is any suggestions, especially whether to include this Stanzolol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. My BF% isn't dropping as fast as I would like, but I'm definitely looking better. (I'm not taking AAS to lose weight!) I've had no bad side effects from any of this, my libido has gone through the roof and I've started to have chics as young as 25 hitting on me. My lifts have gone way up and no hints of joint pain or injury. I guess I need to get blood work done but the place I'm at isn't easy to get this done. I probably could have done more research and went at this differently, but it's hard to say it was a mistake for me. Any heads up or any changes to diet or any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    how many calories are you consuming each day?

lee farrugia is offline New Member
    iv just started my corse. my question is i tasted the deca an tess to see what it tasted of because i got told some people who rip people of put oil in the vials. but it did tast like oil. is that what it tasts like? please some one anser 4 me pleas. (im not drinkin them im injectin but i wanted to no wat they tast like. thanks lee.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    guys this is an educational thread, while it is an excellent read and I don't mind guys bumping it, if you have questions to ask not pertaining to this thread please start a thread of your own so we don't end up trying to respond to a bunch of people at once.

Quote Originally Posted by danimal79 View Post
    how many calories are you consuming each day?
    are you on line now?

i need some ones help

Big
    he wasn't talking to you, read my post above yours...

Ranger Greg is offline New Member
    I am needing some advise can some one help out. I am 44 6'4" about 290 been out of the loop for about 5yrs. getting back in the program was gonna start off with sostanon 250 and wynstrol. any advise would be appreciated!!!!!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Greg View Post
    I am needing some advise can some one help out. I am 44 6'4" about 290 been out of the loop for about 5yrs. getting back in the program was gonna start off with sostanon 250 and wynstrol. any advise would be appreciated!!!!!
    PLEASE read my last posts in this thread...

Archangel. is offline Banned
    I really like your post!

B-HALL is offline New Member
    Great read

Dominick0221 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks

The Rock! is offline Junior Member
    Great read. Very informative!

Zoonk is offline New Member
    Great post I have a ton of more reading to do ........

apstylez is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Lastnight I had this sharp pain in my heart an my whole left chest. Thought it would go away but it wouldnt! It kept me up for a good 15 20 min the whole night. The deeper the breathes I take the worst the pain got. Hope its not from my orals. I also drank that night.
    Last edited by apstylez; 08-29-2011 at 04:31 PM.

apstylez is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    How bout 4 wks of A50 and 9 wks of test?

psycleflusy is offline New Member

kitten hair thinning info

Anxious about your cat alopecia ? My spouse and I created list of indications ->cat hair loss

Spetsnaz is offline New Member
    Question since I am new to this
    I should start our with nolva
    and take
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed
    and what about day 21+

Also my reading English gets confused some times since I am usually not used to reading online.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Come on sticky this !

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member

first cycle

Thanks for the education without you guys I would have been dangerously lost .Followed the advice for my first cycle and loved the strength and size gains and have kept them 4 weeks off and cant wait for the next one. thanks again for sharing

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Glad to hear it mate, hope you stick around and become part of the family...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Beckham is offline New Member

need help and info

hi guys I'm a 33 yr old male looking for some help,i ask questions all the time but friends or acquaintances tell you different things so im hoping that your valuable knowledge will help me,recently bought super test 400 uglabs 100 mg prop 100mg heptylate 100mg meth enanthate cyp 100 mg curious on what size needles tou use also how many ccs every week what size gauge of needle and how i can get them,also waiting for him to get me some winstrol but keep getting excuse on when its coming so Please read the board rules before posting again..about me 6ft 3 215 i play soccer semi prof so what im looking to do is get a little stronger and faster so if anyone reads this please tell me what other things i should be taking while using like milk thistle taurine
    Last edited by Matt; 01-26-2012 at 05:36 AM.

AllAmerican-PCS is offline Junior Member
    Wow!! You never stop learning from this sight. About ever bro here is all about helping out.... thx agian

steve siwek is offline New Member
    Help needed please: I'm about to start my first cycle ever and everybody seems to have there own opinions. Can someone please clarify for me exactly how much test prop and cyp I am supposed to take each week? Thanks in advance

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve siwek View Post
    Help needed please: I'm about to start my first cycle ever and everybody seems to have there own opinions. Can someone please clarify for me exactly how much test prop and cyp I am supposed to take each week? Thanks in advance
    Mate start your own thread with your Stats and goals and we will help you out.

ark420 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info Ron

Charisbrah is offline New Member
    Just read this and went from a newbie who knew nothing, to still a newbie, but I'm a little bit more informed. Thanks.

Dexter187 is offline New Member
    So when stacking do you shoot the eq and test with two separate pins, or do you pull them both into the same syringe and shoot both at the same time... assuming 250 mg test, 250 mg eq...?

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    Very nice brother...great info. No bullshit

getcutt75 is offline New Member
    Awsome thread bro!!!

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Ok so the OP says it's perfectly fine to run clomid only for pct on most cycles. I was told that is NOT ok for my current test e cycle. Now I'm getting mixed advice, can anyone clarify for me please?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The OP wrote that 10 years ago. This is an old thread. Read up in the PCT section to get the best info.

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    The OP wrote that 10 years ago. This is an old thread. Read up in the PCT section to get the best info.
    Haha ooops, thank you!

Anabolick is offline Junior Member
    does anyone know why people say EQ is useless?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information