Hello ladies, I'm new here and I wanted to come say hi. I'm a 33 year old female and I'm into fitness but to be honest, I will mostly be here for TRT. My symptoms a while back were little to no drive in life, sex drive was a 2 on a 1-10, and depression. My husband(which is also a member here) is on Test C for TRT and after him doing some research we decided to give it a run for me. We tried .2mL(test C 200mg/mL) 1x per week and about 1 week(give or take a few days) later I felt really good haha. I couldn't get enough sex, my drive in life went through the roof,and depression seemed to subside. We tried it for about a month and I just loved the way I felt honestly. But after about a month, after talking with my husband, we decided to stop until we can go get some blood work done. So we stopped for a while and honesty, after a few months of trying to convince him to let me go back on it, we started again this morning. Like I say, this is more less for TRT then a bulk cycle. So plan is .2mL again, and then after about 3 weeks go get some blood work done.

So thats me and why I'm here. I would just like to educate myself and maybe talk with others like myself about dosage and what not. Oh and while I was on my first dosage, the first go around, I was working out daily. Now, not so much as I've been off the wagon for a few weeks but want to get back. But even when I do go back, I want to cut and not bulk, and don't know how a small dose of test c would affect that. I would like to hear others experiences, and BTW I would love more then anything to be under a Dr.s eye with blood work and whatnot but I've gone to a couple Dr's(GP's) and ALL of them were like "women dont do TRT". I know and like my husband told me, don't let that discourage me. I just know what it has done for me personally without their "ok". Anyway that me. Thanks everyone.