Hello,

My name is Jones and I must say I am bit overwhelmed by the knowledge of this forum's members. VERY impressive, slightly intimidating.

I hope you don't mind offering some input while I use this thread to monitor/track my progress.

I am 47, pretty good health but about 10 lbs too fat at 5'10" 190.

I have lifted most of my life with a 1 rep max of 405 (!) in '97. I was lifting 225 26 times and weighed a solid 220 with a 31" waist.

That was then...

in '99 I blew out my back doing bent over rows..too much weight, poor form, you know the rest.

Not being able to lift heavy I slumped into a mild depression..maybe it was just a funk... but I was definately bummed. I stayed at 220 but it was distributed quite differently, my waistline grew to 38" and I lost alotta' muscle.

2 crap surgeries later and I am tired of looking and feeling like sh*t. My back is about 70% and I know better than to ever lift (heavy) again.

I have lost 30-40 lbs of fat and have added about 5-10 lbs of muscle. Basically just protien shakes, creatine, cardio, high-reps and no beer. It had to go.

My doctor, impressed with my fortitude, has dialed me into what he calls a "superman package". I am awaiting this now and it includes a thyroid drug (not yet sure of the name), A Test DHEA solution, pregnenalone, DHEA and melatonin.

I have been natty for the majority of my career though I did dabble in some primobolin and Winstrol while in Thailand several years ago. The results were not so great and I got bitch tits...though I understand that should not have happened(!?). I had that surgically repaired.

I just returned from another 3 months in the Kingdom and did wayyyyyy too little Andriol during that time.. Took the advice of the pharmacist and ran with a measley 240 mgs per day....on an empty stomach. It may have had a placebo effect becasue I felt pretty darn good until finding this forum and learning that was a rather insignificant dosage.

Anyway...that's me and I hope I can eventually contribute to this fine forum. I will keep my mouth shut until that time.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated and I Thank you in advance.

Just curious if anyone can give me an insider's head's up on this package.