BOOST is offline Member

Wife has Itchy Tits

My wife woke up with a bump on her arm, she went to the Doctor and Doc said it is a tumor and they need to run more test. With that she also said her tits itch most of the time, she is always tired and has little energy and just in general a very moody person. What gives? She is 37

We need history. Is she using meds ...?

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    see what the doc says and go from there,he should know better than most of us with her history ect.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    We need history. Is she using meds ...?

She was taking zoloft and then xanix here and there. The Doctor imo is useless, I asked her to have him run full blood work. He claims everything is okay, yet itchy tits, now a tumor on her inner bicep, moody, tired all the time. This girl could sleep forever. I am just trying to see if I can get some education so I can talk to the Doctor myself. When she is pmsing, look out, when she does get her period it is very heavy bleeding and she feels like total shit. I am just wondering if maybe her estrogen is to high?

Thanks Bro's

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    take her to an endocrinologist STAT and get a REAL FULL workup.youll find it with htat

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    37??early onset of menapause??

there are lots of different types of tumors, i assume he is having it testedd..

go see a different doc
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Time for a different doc. One who listens and treats the cause not the symptom. Where do you live? I may be able to point you inthe right direction.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Time for a different doc. One who listens and treats the cause not the symptom. Where do you live? I may be able to point you inthe right direction.
    NJ

She is going today to have a sonogram done on this tiny bump on her inside bicep. My thing is she is always tired, itchy tits, and very moody. I am thinking she has some kind of chemical in-balance. She has had full blood work done, but the doctors claim her blood work is fine. But I know they do not check everything that we all talk about so much unless we as the patient ask for them to check it.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    NJ

She is going today to have a sonogram done on this tiny bump on her inside bicep. My thing is she is always tired, itchy tits, and very moody. I am thinking she has some kind of chemical in-balance. She has had full blood work done, but the doctors claim her blood work is fine. But I know they do not check everything that we all talk about so much unless we as the patient ask for them to check it.
    Lion is right, you need a new doctor who is more responsive you your wife's individual needs. I have been using female MDs for a while now, and I find them more responsive and sympathetic to my needs. I also prefer them for prostate exams.

glueharden is offline New Member
    hey boost - hope the wife's gonna be OK - god bless her

BOOST is offline Member
    Thanks Bro....

Doctor say's it is her hormone levels

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    Lion is right, you need a new doctor who is more responsive you your wife's individual needs. I have been using female MDs for a while now, and I find them more responsive and sympathetic to my needs. I also prefer them for prostate exams.
    I don't prefer anyone for prostate exams!!

Thread Information