Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom
    Agreed.

They will go away. The new rule is face-to-face.

They may have a harder time getting business from state to state, but they will not go away completly. There is too much money to make in this industry. Besides There is at least one clinic in each state. I didn't think there was one in my state but after I googled, that brought up 4 of them. If they want face to face, I ll drive my ass down to Florida and visit family and see the "Doc" all in one trip, If thats what it takes.

wjclinton is offline Junior Member
    All I know is the less HRT clinics around the more expensive and the harder the product will be to get. With Rockbottom getting bad product it makes me concerned about what HRT clinic I go to because of quality issues.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nothing wrong with face to face..

there are many docs that will open up clincs... no issues..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

rockbottom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    nothing wrong with face to face..

there are many docs that will open up clincs... no issues..
    On that note, if you're willing to travel or are in the area I've heard that Dr.John Crisler, DO, at this clinic is the best in the hrt/bodybuilding field. Unfortunately, he's in Lansing Michigan, which is near nothing, and most sane people will have absolutely no reason to visit other than stopping by the "man hole" (which nickname kind of makes me hesitant to enter . . . ). www. allthingsmale. com

I'm really starting to think, however, that it's actually more responsible (healthwise) to buy from a country with an FDA analogue that monitors hormone purity and quality standards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information