Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VTliftVT is offline Associate Member

Blood work Q and Others

23/M/198/10%

So for the past 9-10 months I have had a swollen puffy face. I have went to several doctors and had many tests run with only the latest shedding any light but none as to the source of my swollen face. I had finished a cycle containing tren , test prop, and masteron near the time when I awoke and my cheeks and face looked like a chip munk. It has since stayed puffy/swollen but not to the degree it was initially. My thyroid test show that I within the normal range but I am not sure if they ran an extensive blood work test on this. Any ideas about why this swelling will not go away or what could be causing it? I do know that since I have been off of the cycle for the past 4 months or so that when I drink alcohol i wake up more swollen. This is also the case if I over induldge in food. However, I do not believe it's related to carb/salt intake because in this time I have been carb free and low sodium to diet down and my face has stayed swollen. Any help appreciated.

IGF-1 = 222 ng/ml
    Estradiol = 23 pg/ml
    Estrogens, Total, Serum <50
    DHEA Sulfate = 312
    Prolactin = 9.4 ng/ml
    LH = 2.3 mIU/mL
    FSH = 4.4 mIU/mL
    Free Test = 34L
    Bio-available Test = 71.5L
    Total Test = 242L
    Sex Binding Globulin = 28 nmol/L
    Albumin = 4.6 g/dL

As of right now I was prescribed 200mg Test Enth every 2 weeks. I have an appt for an MRI to look at my pituitary gland which apparently is not functioning properly.

Questions:
    1) How will this dosage be for my situation? Will I actually gain some size on it with the appropriate diet (which I always follow) etc.

2) I have obviously messed my body up pretty bad. Would it be ill advised to run anything else steroid wise with the test enth?

Thanks for all of your help and advice.
    Last edited by VTliftVT; 03-05-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Thread Information