Thread: Depo Test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sisters is offline New Member

Depo Test

I have been prescribed depo test 200 mg per week for over a year now because of low natural test levels. I started my first cycle with Omnadren 250, 500 week for 12 weeks. along with anabol for 6 weeks.

My question is should I continue to take the depo with my cycle. I get blood work done in april and the levels needs to stay low in order for me to keep the depo.

This is my 4th week on the gear and my body weight has gone up almost 15 lbs and my strength has gone way up to. I know the depo is helping but I need to be sure that I keep getting it prescribed.

meathead320 is offline Member
    I would,

Stop taking all the extras 1 month before the blood test, and for the last two weeks before the test only take 1/2 the dose, or 100mg.

Make sure the last shot is 1 full week before the blood draw, AND I would also take 0.2 mg (to sprays of liquidex), on the 2nd and 3rd day before the blood test.

So if the blood work is to be taken on a Monday, then on the monday 1wk before that I would take the 100mg shot, and then on both Firday, and Saturday before the monday blood draw, I would take the 2 sprays (or 1/4th pill) of arimidex .

High levels of Estradiol are also commoly used to make sure they are not "giving you too much", so you don't want that to be high either, hence the two days of using 2 sprays of liquidex, or 0.25mg of (1/4th of a 1mg tablet) pills if that is what you have for arimidex.

I have done this before and everything was where it was supposed to be. My doctor even suggested I move up my dose just a little, and I said, "well this dose is working for me fine", and he even says "well just one more tick mark, so 1.1 ml, as you are just a tiny bit lower than I want you to be at", Me: -"well if you insist...".

Thread Information