gooroo is offline Associate Member

Arimidex for HET/HRT

..I posted this in the PCT area earlier by mistake..

Ok So I was making my own HRT gear and it went bad.

See http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=336060

Now my question is this. Since the reason I started was that my test levels were 311ng/dl maybe I can get by with it being 600 or so just by using arimidex ?

Thats really what I am asking ofyou guys. Since I cant give myself any more testo, maybe I can get by on some arimidex.

I have read where it can boost natural testosterone . If I do though, how long should I run it? 4 weeks and off, then pick it back up for another 4 weeks sometime? How would I cycle it?

Thoughts Opinions and Advice please.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    You don't have access to test cyp?

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    You don't have access to test cyp?
    Umm no. Thats why Im asking about arimidex , cause I can get it safely online.

What I had done in the past was order a lot and i mean a lot of test-e powder and I was going to make me some as needed.

I had done well for a year, but after a year it oxidized, as was noted in the link in the post.

Vacumme sealing and all didnt help as powder is so unstable.

Getting more powder right now is too difficult and if I can maintain 600ng/dl of testo or so just using arimidex, then thats what I would do, but I need to know from others their thoughts on that.

thanks.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    at 311 i think you may want to just get a blood test from your GP....if it tests low there he will send you on to an endocrinologist....who will test a couple of glands (pituitary and hypothalamus) ....he'll be looking to see if the testes are being told to make testosterone and are incapable ... after he rules out anything that is inhibiting the testes from getting the signal, he'll decide to what level of testosterone you should be and you'll get creamed or injected depending on his view of life....i use arimidex just to reduce the facial swelling i get from the test injections.....never really thought about if it'll enhance natural test production.....

It was 311 before I was on test for a year, its probably 0-25 right now

Yes I have read some articles that touched on arimidex 's ability to raise testosterone .

http://www.steroid.com/Arimidex.php

The articles hit on it, I was just wanting some more info on it is all. Thanks all

beachbm is offline New Member
    I got some online

TBones is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo View Post
    It was 311 before I was on test for a year, its probably 0-25 right now

Yes I have read some articles that touched on arimidex 's ability to raise testosterone .

http://www.steroid.com/Arimidex.php

The articles hit on it, I was just wanting some more info on it is all. Thanks all
    Sooo, you dont want to go to the doctor...? Anyway, here's a link to somthing i pasted into a response a while ago. Same topic. also try searching for more. I think there has been some more discussion on it.

pct vs. trt

Just watch out for your estrogen becoming too low. Thats not good either.

TBone

Thread Information