newrobb is offline Junior Member

What Should I Tell My Doctor Re: Testosterone

I found a Dr. (Endrocronologist) that believes in, and treats, male "andropose" with testosterone treatment. Based on my blood work, they've determined that my test levels are on the low-end of normal. I want to use Test primarily for bodybuilding but in order to have it medically administered and covered, as u guys know, it has to be diagnosed for H.R.T. Here's the question: What do i tell him so that he perscribes me a min. dose of 200mg of Test per week. This is what I want to do so that i can get a benefit for my bodybuilding. I know, most of u guys on here think that this is akin to baby aspirin, but i've tried this before and it is all i'm willing to take for a variety of reasons (health, addiction, etc.). It has worked for me. Should i tell him that i want it for bodybuilding or should i just take what he orders for my particular condition as he see it and then add to it behind his back or should i just be honest and then risk that he doesn't treat me at all? Not really sure what to do. thanks. my appointment is coming up on April 8.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Thread Information