Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Nice job man. Alot of strange info some people are spitting out in here lol.

People need to remember that different people absorb hormones differently. Your doctor put you on the best dosage for YOU, not for anyone else. Some folks can have relatively high levels while on andro gel, while myself I didn't respond and actually had lower test than before.

Your making great gains, and I bet your confidence, mood, and overall life has improved greatly.

Keep it up

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    What are you drinking?
    I am on the same program as you although I have doubled up the past few weeks. I have been showering twice a day and tanning. It seems to keep the acne to a minimum.
    Mostly scotch.

I can't really tan, I am type one skin. I have to use spray tan to get any color other than red or white.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Mostly scotch.

I can't really tan, I am type one skin. I have to use spray tan to get any color other than red or white.
    I am a rum guy myself. I know alcohol can lower natural testosterone production and increase estrogen. I don't think that is the case when on TRT. I think the biggest concern is empty calories. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    I am a rum guy myself. I know alcohol can lower natural testosterone production and increase estrogen. I don't think that is the case when on TRT. I think the biggest concern is empty calories. What are your thoughts?
    I have read in a book about TRT that alcohol is a big no no, especially with estrogen levels. I think my AI counters that though.

I think every one agrees that alcohol is empty calories.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Hey Fallen you look good man.

So you have been on 200 mg a week for4 months that looks really good.

Are you on cycle or have you cycled before?

Between the before and after pictures did you cycle or just your HRT, thanks!

Lookin cut and big man.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, you look fantastic.....

i hope when i lean down i should look similar this spring...

i figure i'll look like that (stomach wise) in a year or 2...abs are not my strong point..

TheKing. is offline Junior Member
    Nice man! I just had my first shot today. 200mg test cyp. From here on out every week I get 100mg a week. My doc wanted to start me with 300mg today and 200 every week thereafter. I am just so afraid of hair loss, I am 26 and have already had a minor hair transplant of about 1100 grafts just in my temple areas. Have you had any hair loss?

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Hey Fallen you look good man.

So you have been on 200 mg a week for4 months that looks really good.

Are you on cycle or have you cycled before?

Between the before and after pictures did you cycle or just your HRT, thanks!

Lookin cut and big man.
    I have never cycled. Only 200 mg week.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing. View Post
    Nice man! I just had my first shot today. 200mg test cyp. From here on out every week I get 100mg a week. My doc wanted to start me with 300mg today and 200 every week thereafter. I am just so afraid of hair loss, I am 26 and have already had a minor hair transplant of about 1100 grafts just in my temple areas. Have you had any hair loss?

Yes, I had hair loss. Hard to say if it was the test or if I was gonna lose it anyways. So, I shaved my head.

I would have done the grafts but I didn't like that it left a scar in the back of your head. I like to keep my hair pretty short and I was certain that the donor site scar would be visible if I used a 3 or shorter on the clippers.

If you all are balding naturally, test will speed it up for sure.

To the OP... Have you noticed less gains as time goes on @ that dosage? Any plateauing yet?

bigt10 is offline Member
    Hey fallen are you taking any T4 or T3.

When you get the blood tests so your doctor can check your levels did he check TSH atleast or do you have any idea if the testosterone sped up your thyroid.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    To the OP... Have you noticed less gains as time goes on @ that dosage? Any plateauing yet?
    It seems like I have plateaued about six months in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Hey fallen are you taking any T4 or T3.

When you get the blood tests so your doctor can check your levels did he check TSH atleast or do you have any idea if the testosterone sped up your thyroid.
    I had my thyroid levels tested and they were fine. I haven't tested them since February.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    i know this thread is old but there is no way your 14.5 in that pic i think more like 11.5

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    I assume we are talking CYPIONATE ....

Correct?

If so....how long do you plan on doing this cycle?

Been on 200 mgs CYP week for 4 months now, aside from boners and being in great mood all the time I have good numbers too! The Dr. measured my before and after body fat in a compression chamber.

pre CYP 186.3lbs @ 20.5%

now 198.3lbs @ 14.5%

So even though I gained 12lbs I lost 10lbs of fat, netting 22lbs of lean mass! I have no idea if this bod pod is accurate but I like that it shows progress.

Just got word from the doc. I am gonna split my injections up to twice a week, keeping the same dosage. I have some mild acne that got worse when I went off of hcg (it got better when I went on?), that is strange because I was taking 2000iu week and the acne should have been worse. Doc thinks that having more stable levels will help. I will go back to weekly if my acne doesn't improve in the next six weeks.

I am also starting taking finasteride 1/8 of a 5mg pill a day. I shaved my head and no one liked it, so I am gonna try keeping my hair.

I feel/look quite a bit leaner. My veins are kinda crazy. I have been feeling stronger and my weight has dropped to 193ish. I will try to get a tan and post a pic in the next month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Months 200mgs CYP/week results.-img_0159.jpg  

I just relooked over the pics in this log. My lower abs are now clearer/visible. I thought I hadn't made any progress in last six months.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    I just relooked over the pics in this log. My lower abs are now clearer/visible. I thought I hadn't made any progress in last six months.
    did you get bloodwork done this visit? i would think that the acne is from the high T dosage. i was on 160mg/week and i would breakout a little a day or two after my shot and i was also having symptoms of high E2. i take .5mg of anastrozole on my shot days and i didn't want to increase that so this week i dropped my T dose down to 140mg/week. i shoot semi-weekly and after my 70mg shot on monday i didn't breakout at all.

GTOne is offline Associate Member
    Have you changed anything up diet or training wise (e.g. are you continually upping your calories)?

I have had the same feeling as you over the past couple of months. I made some significant gains (+ 20 lbs or so and leaner) over the last year, but seemed to have plateaued a bit (probably lost about 5 lbs). I know it takes more calories to support this weight, and even more to add to it.

That makes it tough for me (I like the feeling of knowing I am getting bigger / stronger). That said though, I, like you, have looked at some earlier pics compared to now, and do notice quite a bit more definition and vascularity...

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    hey bro did you have any blood pressure problems on 200 mg per week of test ?? or did it actually make you healthier ??

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Just got word from the doc. I am gonna split my injections up to twice a week, keeping the same dosage. I have some mild acne that got worse when I went off of hcg (it got better when I went on?), that is strange because I was taking 2000iu week and the acne should have been worse. Doc thinks that having more stable levels will help. I will go back to weekly if my acne doesn't improve in the next six weeks.

I am also starting taking finasteride 1/8 of a 5mg pill a day. I shaved my head and no one liked it, so I am gonna try keeping my hair.

I feel/look quite a bit leaner. My veins are kinda crazy. I have been feeling stronger and my weight has dropped to 193ish. I will try to get a tan and post a pic in the next month.
    DUDE!!! That looks like it hurts, seriously never seen such a site..

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    did you get bloodwork done this visit? i would think that the acne is from the high T dosage. i was on 160mg/week and i would breakout a little a day or two after my shot and i was also having symptoms of high E2. i take .5mg of anastrozole on my shot days and i didn't want to increase that so this week i dropped my T dose down to 140mg/week. i shoot semi-weekly and after my 70mg shot on monday i didn't breakout at all.
    Yes I did. All my labs were in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOne View Post
    Have you changed anything up diet or training wise (e.g. are you continually upping your calories)?

I have had the same feeling as you over the past couple of months. I made some significant gains (+ 20 lbs or so and leaner) over the last year, but seemed to have plateaued a bit (probably lost about 5 lbs). I know it takes more calories to support this weight, and even more to add to it.

That makes it tough for me (I like the feeling of knowing I am getting bigger / stronger). That said though, I, like you, have looked at some earlier pics compared to now, and do notice quite a bit more definition and vascularity...
    Diet is a funny thing for me. I try to eat 2900+ calories a day. I have a hard time doing that. I think that I am very lucky as far as that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hey bro did you have any blood pressure problems on 200 mg per week of test ?? or did it actually make you healthier ??
    My blood pressure was fine, so was my red blood count and psa.
    Last edited by FallenWyvern; 03-05-2009 at 10:10 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Love this thread, another example of how you can get great results on a low dosage with proper diet and training. Drives me nuts when I hear all these people say anything under 500mgs a week is a waste of time.

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Very nice bro! I'm impressed

Yes I did. All my labs were in line.
    My blood pressure was fine, so was my red blood count and psa.
    I just had my first batch of blood drawn since going on TRT I am currently on 100 a week but got the go ahead to play with my dose a bit.
    I am going to try 150 a week and hope that picks up my mood and energy some because even before I got bronchitis I still wasnt all that great.

Really hope I can achieve results similar to yours someday.. bravo

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, I think you should. Are you saying that being in the top decile/quartile for a 20 year old long term is bad or that 200mgs for some people will put you over natural limits?

The only long term sides mentioned by the FDA are hepatic adenomas, hepatocellular carcinoma, and peliosis hepatis.

Most of liver problems are only with orals and irrelevant if doing shots. Prostate cancer is a concern and I have mine checked every six month. The other sides are estrogen related, that needs constant monitoring and possibly an AI.

I ask that because I know a handful people that have been on 200mgs week for better part of a decade.

if 200mg puts you WITHIN the normal ranges, that might be ok, if your blood pressure stays normal. but most of the ppl would have test levels out of the normale range (any age range), and this most likely will lead to high bb -> heart enlargment, strokes etc. so no, it s not healthy, even if you know some ppl that are on that regime for a decade - doesn t mean you can generalize it!

btw: looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    if 200mg puts you WITHIN the normal ranges, that might be ok, if your blood pressure stays normal. but most of the ppl would have test levels out of the normale range (any age range), and this most likely will lead to high bb -> heart enlargment, strokes etc. so no, it s not healthy, even if you know some ppl that are on that regime for a decade - doesn t mean you can generalize it!

btw: looking good!
    well that a bummer because 100mg did not do much for me symptom wise but on 200 I feel good. I haven't gotten my lab results back for the 100mg per week results yet. Now you have me rethinking perhaps I should drop to 150mg and see if that maintains my feelings of wellness.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged View Post
    well that a bummer because 100mg did not do much for me symptom wise but on 200 I feel good. I haven't gotten my lab results back for the 100mg per week results yet. Now you have me rethinking perhaps I should drop to 150mg and see if that maintains my feelings of wellness.
    did you jump from 100mg/week to 200mg/week?

how long have you been on the 200mg/week and are you taking anything else (i.e. HCG , adex, etc...)?
    Last edited by ZonaDave; 03-12-2009 at 05:44 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wait till you get back your results for 200mg. it s a long term question, you ll be safe bro, don t worry.

150mg seems to be ideal for many.

Currently I take nothing else but my doc has me on a 6 week blood work schedule until things are nailed down. I will scale back to 150mg but damn 200mg makes me feel happy and motivated. I will call in a second to see if he has those results yet.
    I am not really worried about shut down so I dont see the need for HCG but I am going to push for adex.
    and yes I went from 100 to 200. remember though I have only been on TRT since January 19th so we are still testing and adjusting

Quote Originally Posted by Dieterc7 View Post
    All of you know nothing about it!
    Here is the Force: http://scam.com/h20.html

Last edited by ENraged; 03-13-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Currently I take nothing else but my doc has me on a 6 week blood work schedule until things are nailed down. I will scale back to 150mg but damn 200mg makes me feel happy and motivated. I will call in a second to see if he has those results yet.
    I am not really worried about shut down so I dont see the need for HCG but I am going to push for adex.
    and yes I went from 100 to 200. remember though I have only been on TRT since January 19th so we are still testing and adjusting
    it seems like the guys who aren't on HCG have to take a little more to compensate. i think HCG boosts your total by about 200-300 points.

i'm not sure what you mean by you're not worried about shut down?

I just got my results and will post them in a new thread so I can stop hijacking his lol

^^^Can you remove the link in the post that you quoted....

^^^Can you remove the link in the post that you quoted....
    never thought of that lol fixed

Bender45 is offline New Member
    Hey Fallen. I just wanted to bump this thread to see how it's going a month later..

I just started HRT this week (150mg/week). I did the full 150 on Monday and will take 75mgs today and continue with 75mgs Mondays and Thursdays. I'm hoping to see results similar to yours.

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information