TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Test C and a friend gave me this to take with it. Reccomendations please.

I am currently getting ready to start my new Vial of Test C. I just finished a 10 week cycle per the doctor and he told me blood wasa fine and to continue with the next bottle with no needed time off. I start it today.
    1 ML = 1 cc which = 200 mg with a 22 g needle.
    age 40 weight 246
    Should I be needing any type of Estrogen blocker? Doc didn't say anything about using one.

also, a good friend of mine, ( a bodybuilder) gave me a pack of these pills and told me I can take 2 per day along with my Test C in the middle of my cycle for about 3 weeks as a boost. Can I ask your opinions about this reccomendation and if it is saft and will i notice any gains???

These are the pills I have from him.

Trade Name: Metanolon 5mg

Substance: Methadienone

Country of Production: India

Form: 5 mg / tbl.

Recommended dosage: 4 - 8 tabs per day

Product Description:
    Metanolone/dianabol / is an orally applicable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Methandienone is a derivative of testosterone and has a very strong anabolic and androgenic properties. It has a great effect on protein metabolism and promotes protein synthesis. This effect manifests itself in by creating a positive nitrogen balance, supporting the builidup of protein and, thus, skeletal muscle mass. Methandienone also induces an improved sense of well-being.
    Indications:
    Appetite stimulation, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased red blood cells.
    Last edited by TASSY5; 05-11-2008 at 10:05 AM.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Edit out the lab name as think its a UGL.

TBones is offline Junior Member
    I dont think you will notice anything with 10mg a day. You could just take it about an hour before your workout to see if it gives you a boost with your workouts if that all you have. That might be your best bet to see any benifit. Or...dont use it at all.

TBone

Thread Information