Ok, so Im the guy that a while back noticed a fiber floating in my HGH. Now I have another interesting tidbit of info to share. I read recently that sometimes when companies sell fake HGH it is actually HCG . Because I use the blue cap generics along with many others, I assumed this information was regarding some other type of fake HGH floating around.
Well, back when many of us were using the last common HGH that is no longer in existence, I noticed something. Whenever I constituted my HGH it all dissolved the instant any of the water hit the wafer. I would always swirl it around, but never had to as it was already completely mixed. Ever since I started with these blue cap generic HGH caps, I have noticed I have to swirl it around a bit to dissolve the final little chunks floating around. No big deal, right?
Well, my girlfriend started taking HCG for weight loss. It actually works quite well for her. But, today when I constituted her HCG I noticed that is did not dissolve immediately, almost exactly like what I thought to be my HGH. It just made me wonder if I wasnt actually just doing HCG, and since I lost a little fat am now skeptical.
Just to ease my mind, does anyone using US pharmacy grade HGH notice any small particles that do not dissolve immediately after releasing any water into the vial?
Also, does anyone else notice the blue cap generic HGH vials tend to mix in the exact manner HCG tends to?
Has anyone else mixed HCG, and both generic and us grade HGH and seen similar results?