thtacoma is offline New Member

I have some questions

I had some bloodwork done. both my Testosterone and Free-test were both low (both below the bottom end of whatever the lab's considered the normal range). I was prescirbed HRT. I am on Androderm currently, but sick of spending $266 a month on it. It also doesnt seem to be doing jacks*** either. Can I get injectible (testosterone cyn) that is more economical overall (mind you i will be injecting only a cc/week)? Where/how do I get it from a reputable vendor? I do not want to order crap. I am a total newbie concerning the topic of this entire forum, despite being a trainer. Thanks for your help guys.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    While I sympathise with your position, I ask that you review our rules, as you can not ask for sources and price discussions are prohibited. Good luck.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Tell your Doc that you don't want the cream and stop taking it 3 to 4 days before your next test, this will cause your levels to drop and think that the creamis not working. Also you can tell him that your significant other is pregnant or you don't like the smell and also mention the cost.

thtacoma is offline New Member

sorry big

missed that part. please delete the thread if you need to.

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    If your doc has you on HRT - then the pharmacy is where you get your goods. Depending on what you are prescibed, and if your insurance covers it, will determine the overall cost. My insurance currently does not cover my TRT, but It's not that expensive so I pay out of pocket. The ancilliaries (Arimidex , etc) seem to cost more than the TRT product do.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    gotta get doc to change ** to inject...sometimes can be done over the phone....if you need an excuse say the adroderm is causing a rash....sometimes u have to threaten to take your business elsewhere

Thread Information