nalm is offline New Member

trt and cycles??

I have been on trt for awile now( 6 months or so) everything is find, but i am looking to do a small cycle, and have a few questions

am i really increasing my risk of sides with a low dose(say 350 or 400 mg a week) compared to 10g(2 packets of androgel daily?
    i mean can i be shut down worse, i assume i already am ,
    would a cycle of anavar cause any negative effects on my system? the main worry is hair loss and being shut down more so then i amready am , because i will go back to trt and not in to a pct will i come back to the level of surpression of the androlgel only? .
    if a cycle furter shuts me down will the trt after the cycle keep it more surpressed then if i never done the cycle on trt?
    i mean is there levels of surpression? or is shut down shut down and a low dose test prop cycle say 6 or 8 weeks isnt gonna shut me down any worse then i already am?? my main concerin is shutting my self down completely

any help would be great thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You are shut down totally now, you cannot be more shutdown than that dude. The test you are adding to your system is what is keeping you going. You now just increase or decrease that depending if you want to cycle or TRT. Only thing you have to watch is Estrogen and that can be controlled with Arimidex pretty well

Anavar is a very week steroid so you will get little if any sides from that.

but am i incresing the chances for sides compared to the andro gel and a light cycle of prop?

so if shut down is shut down? anavar wopuld shut yA down as much as test would?

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    You won't be anymore "shut down" regardless. However, adding more test can and will increase the negative sides like estro problems. I think you are alright bumping up to 400mg for 12 weeks or so, but if you are prone to estro sides it will likely make them worse. In fact, I would expect it.

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    And Anavar will only be effective if you already pretty lean. If you have doing TRT for 6 months, it won't effect the level of "shut down".
    Last edited by T_man87; 06-09-2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: .

Thread Information