THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Any legit online pharmacy for TRT?

Hey guys,

I was wondering. My doctor recently said I am at 140 test levels and put me on androgel . For some reason my doctor prefers gel over injections. I am on day two of this gel and it's is getting old quick. Are there any online options where I can go and order injectables since I do have a need?

Also, are injections ok on the liver?

Thanks for the help

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Have your Dr switch you to injections.
    Complain of irritation to the skin, time issues, wife doesn't want you to touch her while you have it on, handling kids, thinking of procreating, etc.
    Just make up a good excuse as to why the gel is not feasible for you or it's too much hassle. You won't be able to swap your scripts for gel to injectable legally.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

thanks

Thanks - I am going to try all the above.

When you are on injections, do they let you do it from home or do you have to go in all the time to the doctor's office?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Do them at home.

Oral steroids are hard on the liver, injections do not harm the liver.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    depends on if doctor trust you. my wife works at my doctors so they hand it right over to me.

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Have your Dr switch you to injections.
    Complain of irritation to the skin, time issues, wife doesn't want you to touch her while you have it on, handling kids, thinking of procreating, etc.
    Just make up a good excuse as to why the gel is not feasible for you or it's too much hassle. You won't be able to swap your scripts for gel to injectable legally.
    i used all of these and now i'm on test cyp.

testy1975 is offline Banned

injections

just tell him straight up to much of hassle rather get in jections once a week or every two.

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    I agree putting on the gel sucks. I did a month at 5mg ed now im on 10mg ed. I should have said something the first week. I dont think the skin irritation problem will work for me now lol. I am going to have to think up something else because now im using 2 packets a day and that is a ton of the shit. It runs all over the place and Im still not getting those youth-like boners

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    thorsz

you can/will do the injections from home.. the Dr's asst showed my wife how to do the stickin...the only thing i do different is splitting what Dr prescribed into two parts...a Sat AM and Tues PM injections....my level seems to be steady and my butt does not hurt as much from the half shot as it does from the full boat....

PS i tried to order from an Eastern Bloc pharmacy cause my insurance expired here but after one month nothing has arrived so not sure i would recommend it to anyone yet.

Thread Information