Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    A quick update, I jumped on the B12 bandwagon about a week or so ago. Haven't really noticed any real difference at this point. Injecting around 7mcg every 3 days along with other B vitiams(its a complex)(don't rememeber dosage on them) But my schedule should be kicking my ass and its manageable so that may be enough.

I still have a spot or two of acne but its nothing a little time in the sun doesn't cure. And with summer coming I'll get enough of that just mowing my lawn. I'm still at 100mg every 5 days and feeling pretty good. My lifts continue to progress despite my hectic life. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I switched to an upper lower body split and it seems to be working for me. I get the reps I need while still moving enough heavy weight to keep progressing. Bodyfat at last testing was 14.5 and weight at 212.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    A quick update, I jumped on the B12 bandwagon about a week or so ago. Haven't really noticed any real difference at this point. Injecting around 7mcg every 3 days along with other B vitiams(its a complex)(don't rememeber dosage on them) But my schedule should be kicking my ass and its manageable so that may be enough.

I still have a spot or two of acne but its nothing a little time in the sun doesn't cure. And with summer coming I'll get enough of that just mowing my lawn. I'm still at 100mg every 5 days and feeling pretty good. My lifts continue to progress despite my hectic life. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I switched to an upper lower body split and it seems to be working for me. I get the reps I need while still moving enough heavy weight to keep progressing. Bodyfat at last testing was 14.5 and weight at 212.
    good work bob...never tried the b12 myself

Thread Information