tc247 is offline New Member

TRT question, almost there just need a little help

I know you guys get alot of these sort of questions but I have been researching this forum and the internet for hours and cant find an answer so I thought I would try here, I appreciate any help you could provide.

Here is my situation, I went to my doctor in an attempt to get on TRT he had my bloodwork done and my test came back at 138. I had recently come off a prohormone cycle (hdrol) and I'm not sure if that was the reason it came back so low or not.

Now here is the problem, he send me to an endocrinologist who now want's to do further blood work and I want to make sure my levels are still low. Can I do a really short burst of the hdrol again to crash my test? If not any suggestion's? I have a fairly short amount of time before the bloodwork needs to be done.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Get drunk the night before your blood-test, stay up all night, and take the test in the morning.

your test levels will be ridiculously low. lol.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Do you have low test symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    Do you have low test symptoms?
    Yes I do and I have for years, I'm just a little worried about this endocrinologist he seems a little hesitant to prescribe me testosterone because as he says "I'm only 35". I want to make sure I don't give him an excuse not to put me on it.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tc247 View Post
    Yes I do and I have for years, I'm just a little worried about this endocrinologist he seems a little hesitant to prescribe me testosterone because as he says "I'm only 35". I want to make sure I don't give him an excuse not to put me on it.
    i'm not really following you on this. are you trying to get some T for a cycle or to start TRT?

I'm trying to get it to start trt

seriousmass is offline Banned
    dude I already told you what to do.

just crash your testostrone levels. get fvcked up the night before / lack of sleep.

well, your total T was already measured at 138. you're well below the lower limit. age has nothing to do with it. do young people get diabetes? do doctors tell them "you're too young for insulin "? what else does your doc need, lack of a pulse?

remember who the customer is here. he's easy to spot because he's the one paying the bill.

if your worried that your doc won't prescribe medication to treat your blood results and symptoms then you have two choices.

1) stay with him and prepare yourself for a long battle to get proper treatment, or

2) find a new doctor who knows how to administer TRT.

i know it sucks when people say this but it's true. i went through several doctors before i have found one that knew what they were doing and was interested in treating me. if you have to go out and get drunk the night before your test, not sleep all night, then jerk off right before your blood draw to get your numbers down any further then they are right now then this should be your first huge red flag!

if you broke your arm, would you be afraid that your doctor wouldn't reset the bone and apply a cast? would you break it worse and have the bone poking through the skin to ensure he treated you?
    Last edited by ZonaDave; 02-06-2009 at 05:29 PM.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    dude I already told you what to do.

just crash your testostrone levels. get fvcked up the night before / lack of sleep.

He actually isn't kidding. It does reduce levels.

CrazyCrew is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    if your worried that your doc won't prescribe medication to treat your blood results and symptoms then you have two choices.

1) stay with him and prepare yourself for a long battle to get proper treatment, or

2) find a new doctor who knows how to administer TRT.

i know it sucks when people say this but it's true. i went through several doctors before i have found one that knew what they were doing and was interested in treating me.
    What Z D said is so true. I have been thru 5 doctors. Got my test but nothing else.
    You need to find a new doctor. If you'll go to some compounding pharmacys and ask them if they could refer you to a doctor that prescribes HRT/TRT (Test+HCG +AI) you should have some luck. When you contact a Dr; same thing, make sure they offer this protocal at least, Test + HCG + AI. Good luck.
    Last edited by CrazyCrew; 02-18-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrew View Post
    What Z D sais is so true. I have been thru 5 doctors. Got my test but nothing else.
    You need to find a new doctor. If you'll go to some compounding pharmacys and ask them if they could refer you to a doctor that prescribes HRT/TRT (Test+HCG+AI) you should have some luck. When you contact a Dr same thing, make sure they offer this protocal at least, Test + HCG + AI. Good luck.
    good advice! interview your doctor, over the phone if possible so you don't waste time and money. you're the customer and he wants your money so make him earn it. there are plenty of doctors out there that want to treat you and want your business.

if your doctor doesn't know what HCG or and AI is say "thanks for your time" and call the next one on your list. not knowing those two medications for TRT is a red flag that he's not your guy.

Thread Information