Fivefootseven is offline New Member

Questions Regarding Anavar / HGH for any possible height growth in 18 year old male.

I am a new member, and having been on other forums know how annoying new members can be sometimes, so if I'm stepping out of line anywhere make sure to let me know.

I am eighteen years old as of september of last year - 5 months ago and am looking for anything a doctor could possible prescribe me to increase my height. As indicated by my username, I'm 5'7".

While this isn't horrible, it does come with it's downers, as you may know.

Any information on obtaining something that would help me grow would help.

If it helps at all, I am a late bloomer (which is why I haven't given up hope for growing :/)

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    HGH will not give you height at your age, SORRY You can ask the doctor if he would x-ray you to see if your growth plates have fused yet

and welcome to AR

there are other threads here on this subject if you want further details, just do a search

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    HGH will not give you height at your age, SORRY You can ask the doctor if he would x-ray you to see if your growth plates have fused yet

and welcome to AR

there are other threads here on this subject if you want further details, just do a search
    If my growth plates weren't fused would it be a viable option ?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivefootseven View Post
    I am a new member, and having been on other forums know how annoying new members can be sometimes, so if I'm stepping out of line anywhere make sure to let me know.

I am eighteen years old as of september of last year - 5 months ago and am looking for anything a doctor could possible prescribe me to increase my height. As indicated by my username, I'm 5'7".

If it helps at all, I am a late bloomer (which is why I haven't given up hope for growing :/)
    is this the same kid that posted before??? dude - you cant get taller be happy at 5 foot some thing... and if it is that same kid go find a psychologist

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    is this the same kid that posted before??? dude - you cant get taller be happy at 5 foot some thing... and if it is that same kid go find a psychologist
    Nope, not same kid

ZonaDave is offline Member

when it comes to stuff like height and dick size you get what you get bro!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't get any taller, just get wider and thicker.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your best chance of growing is not touching steroids , I grew about 1/2" between 19-22.

aestheticmind is offline Associate Member
    i grew 3 inches between 18 and 22...

hang in there man

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    On a side note, is it possible to shrink? I seem to remember being around 5'11" in high school and wearing a size 11 shoe. I am now 5'9" and wear a size 9. I can remember going from a 11 to 10 to 9. Weird. I know what you are thinking, but my weiner is the same.....I think. HAHAHAHA

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    On a side note, is it possible to shrink? I seem to remember being around 5'11" in high school and wearing a size 11 shoe. I am now 5'9" and wear a size 9. I can remember going from a 11 to 10 to 9. Weird. I know what you are thinking, but my weiner is the same.....I think. HAHAHAHA
    if you're on TRT now you could have had some bone issues in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Can't get any taller, just get wider and thicker.
    That's also the problem - I'm a bodybuilder at 170 5'7". Lately, as I have gotten bigger I feel as if I'm coming off as a short man with something to prove when in reality I do love the sport

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticmind View Post
    i grew 3 inches between 18 and 22...

hang in there man
    Ehh, hopefully man. I'd trade 30 lbs of muscle for 3 inches of height. Of course I'd look ridiculously small at 5'10 140 and would probably hate myself for awhile but I would love my body if I got to ~200 8 % 5'10

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    well only a doctor can confirm about your growth plates,

if you have the money, you can try a run at HGH as long as you are aware that the chances are slim of you gaining height

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    well, people think because im 6 foot 3 - and im a body builder that im a di(k... so let people think what they want and just love life

:/

So my parents just threw my oats out because it was giving me gas.

I finally found something that got me enough carbs / cals to make me gains and they threw it right out the ****ing window because it caused a slight inconvenience for them.

So mad... I hadn't gained for like 3 months before I started putting oats in my shakes ... then when I finally made gains I got fuccked. Seriously thinking about just cutting to a super lean 145 and giving this shit up. The oats were my last chance, literally. Cheap, easy to eat, and carb dense. .. now it's ruined.

moosie is offline New Member
    sorry dude, your last post summed it up. youre eighteen, mommy and daddy through out your outs for blastin gas! sorry i am still laughing. be happy at 5 7 and move out eat what you want, fart, put on muscle and some self esteem and then you will find split tale! good luck

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I'm sure it's not the oats, how many shakes a day are you using?

:/

So my parents just threw my oats out because it was giving me gas.

I finally found something that got me enough carbs / cals to make me gains and they threw it right out the ****ing window because it caused a slight inconvenience for them.

So mad... I hadn't gained for like 3 months before I started putting oats in my shakes ... then when I finally made gains I got fuccked. Seriously thinking about just cutting to a super lean 145 and giving this shit up. The oats were my last chance, literally. Cheap, easy to eat, and carb dense. .. now it's ruined.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    You are likely done growing. Eat real food and train hard. The gains will come.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie View Post
    sorry dude, your last post summed it up. youre eighteen, mommy and daddy through out your outs for blastin gas! sorry i am still laughing. be happy at 5 7 and move out eat what you want, fart, put on muscle and some self esteem and then you will find split tale! good luck
    1. I work a 30 / hour week job
    2. I have a full load of college classes
    3. It's probably easy to say "be happy at 5'7" when you aren't there
    4. I'm 5'7" 170, by no means small. Had you read the post you'd have realized I wanted to grow taller because lately it seems I'm coming off as an angry short man with something to prove (or at least I feel that's how people perceive me sometimes)
    5. Self esteem? I got plenty, trust me. I'm polite on here because that's the way forums work .... if you're a noob you have to be nice, but if you're a reg you can pretty much shit on everyone without repercussion except by mods
    6. Tail? I get plenty of it. I could get more, though.. it doesn't help the fact that I'm slightly short :$

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I'm sure it's not the oats, how many shakes a day are you using?
    2 shakes / day comprised of 2 scoops cosco protein and 1 cup / oats in each. Totalling 100G protein 200G oats / day in those shakes

Don't think I'm not eatin any other sources though, I realize the shakes are alot of the protein intake but I get ~260g daily

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    It's in your head that you "need" to be taller. Other than being 2-1/2 times your age my stats are the same as yours. 5-7, 170 +/-, 10% bf, etc. No short guy complex here. I can't think of anything in my 44 years that being taller would have made a difference. See a shrink.

Thread Information