jnewton86 is offline Member

androgel , enanthanate

as some may know im on hrt and trt rest of my life at a young age as a result of an accident. i see alot of recommendations on switching to injections. other then the benefit of having a script, what would the benefits be?

My doc is against injections, saying the androgel is more consistent, i can switch docs if its worth it

CrazyCrew is offline Junior Member
    If your feeling good then why mess with a winning protocal? Some prefer the inj since it only requires once a week treatment. There are some whom androgel doesn't work for and some who over time have to switch it increase the doseage.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I thing the stability of weekly injections of Test-E or Test-C (long esters) would be better. I have not tried androgel myself but they are so many more variables to a topically applied compound. With a shot you know exactly how went into your body. The shots are very easy to self administer. What you don't want is a larger dose biweekly or monthly. Big highs and big crashes with that. Small dose weekly should keep you balanced.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I went from Androgel to weekly injections. I responded much better to injections. I found the gel too messy.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I never heard good things about the gel, and isn't it a pretty low dose?

Injections are great, and if you get your own gear, you can do cycles, or up the test dose and still have doc monitor and do blood work

jnewton86 is offline Member
    5g which is 4 pumps in the morning. overall it sounds better and in my favor to do the injections. thanx for the feedback

Thread Information