teflonKid is offline New Member

HGH lined up, thinking of stacking

Hey guys! What r ur thoughts on this?

I have, by accident, some good HGH lined up for the next 6 month, am thinking of stacking it with some Test after spending the last 3 nights reading on here. The synergy seems to be great for these two but it's my first cycle and Im not sure if it's a good idea.

Planning to get some bloodwork done in the next couple of days and then start HGH after that, though Im sure my GH and Test levels should be nothing to write home about at 25. Thinking of going easy on .5iu 5/2 first then upping to 1iu 6/1 on the 4 week mark.

Wouldnt mind the smack-in-head with some Test in there, and the libido sides.. well..

kickinit is offline Member
    accident? trip and fell and landed on HGH? haha oh im sorry this just isnt my day hahaha

No input I was just self entertaining here.

hope ur day got better kickinit. but you're not far from what actually happened.

7 days ago I'd never heard of the stuff. Now im waiting to receive my first 6mths Genotrope in 2 days (arrives on Thursday). I dont know how else to describe it other than accident.

Excited and seeking support. Guys?

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Nothing personal.... Stacking, cycle?
    Wrong section of the Forum?

I'm taking HGH with T and personally haven't
    noticed any short term differences. But I've
    only (until recently) been taking 1iu 5/2 of
    the HGH with varying amounts of test.

What's your plan quantity wise?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    At your age 1iu of GH will do nothing for you. If you are looking to burn fat you need 2iu-4iu with at least a 5/2 protocol. If you are looking for mass gains you will need 6iu-10iu's of GH. I ran 5iu's ED for 7 months and dropped 4% BF and gained 4 pounds.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    yep 2-4ius for fat burn effectiveness, 5iu - 8ius for more anabolic /androgenic side effects but not needed it staking it with test, unless you want to do so and experiment with higher doses.. however, in my personal opinion, I would start juicing with hgh 3months before I stack it with Test. synergistic effects will be felt more rapidly, as the hgh takes aprox. 3months to kick in. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetIt View Post
    Nothing personal.... Stacking, cycle?
    Wrong section of the Forum?

I'm taking HGH with T and personally haven't
    noticed any short term differences. But I've
    only (until recently) been taking 1iu 5/2 of
    the HGH with varying amounts of test.

What's your plan quantity wise?
    How long have you been on it for? Mixing anything else into it?

I was planning to ease into it from 1iu 5/2 for about 2 weeks, then slowly increase untill I hit about 4iu 6/1

Done a bit more reading now tempted to go higher. maybe stop at 6iu since im only taking HGH and nothing else, and my goal is to gain muscle mass first, lose bf%/ tone second.

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    yep 2-4ius for fat burn effectiveness, 5iu - 8ius for more anabolic/androgenic side effects but not needed it staking it with test, unless you want to do so and experiment with higher doses.. however, in my personal opinion, I would start juicing with hgh 3months before I stack it with Test. synergistic effects will be felt more rapidly, as the hgh takes aprox. 3months to kick in. jmo
    Test is looking more and more like an option here. Just dont want to lose my gains tho. Will have to read up on test now.

Quote Originally Posted by teflonKid View Post
    How long have you been on it for? Mixing anything else into it?

I was planning to ease into it from 1iu 5/2 for about 2 weeks, then slowly increase untill I hit about 4iu 6/1

Done a bit more reading now tempted to go higher. maybe stop at 6iu since im only taking HGH and nothing else, and my goal is to gain muscle mass first, lose bf%/ tone second.
    A few months. I just upped it to 2iu and honestly would like to get up to 4iu (because that's where I hear you see the benefits) but I can't afford it. Just varying amounts of test on TRT.
    If you got it, use it before it goes bad. Good luck.
    Maybe I missed it but what are your stats now ?
    (I'm officially at fat ass status )

It shouldnt go bad so quickly? My source wanted to give me a full year's supply in one go so it mustn't go bad that easily.

Stats are:
    25yo
    176cm 5'10''
    80kg
    20%bf

When it's mixed it's good for 2 weeks.
    Looks like un-reconstituted it's good for a year.

To be 25 again.....
    I'd have done things different than I have.

It shouldnt go bad so quickly? My source wanted to give me a full year's supply in one go so it mustn't go bad that easily.

Stats are:
    25yo
    176cm 5'10''
    80kg
    20%bf
    At 25 and 20% BF diet and cardio is what you need. Use the GH when you get below 15% percent and preferably more like 12%. At you age you should be able to melt fat like crazy.

My 7 month run on GH started at 2iu/ED and increased up to 5iu's ED. My BF went from 14% to 10% and I gained about 4 lbs. Do the math on that and I went through about 800iu's of GH. There are better and way cheaper ways to get your BF down. That run was GH only. I have now started using a little Test-E at 100mg/wk. After about 4 weeks of Test only I plan to go back on the GH and run it with the Test.

silver-bolt at 5iu ED did u experience any sides? water retention? joint pains?

Im not so worried about the bf as much as gaining muscle. I know I can have the bf taken care of easily. but muscle mass wise, I've been training hard on/off for 5 years now and I have no bloody chest to speak of. Hoping to use HGH to grow some new lean muscle cells in the upper torso.

what made u use Test-e as opposed to any other form of test? do u stack anything with the test to prevent sides?

silver-bolt at 5iu ED did u experience any sides? water retention? joint pains?

Im not so worried about the bf as much as gaining muscle. I know I can have the bf taken care of easily. but muscle mass wise, I've been training hard on/off for 5 years now and I have no bloody chest to speak of. Hoping to use HGH to grow some new lean muscle cells in the upper torso.

what made u use Test-e as opposed to any other form of test? do u stack anything with the test to prevent sides?
    Yes at 5iu's I got sides. Your body will get used to them over time. The sides really are not a big issue. Using GH for mass will be very expensive. The younger you are the more you will need. You need to plan on a minimum of a 6 month run and at your age, 6iu-10iu at least 5/2. You will need at least 800-1000iu's to cover your cycle. If you cannot afford that there is little point in starting GH. In order to grow muscle you have to eat. You want to get big you have to eat big. Get your food intake in check before you start anything. Once you have that dialed in start looking at your options for boosters.

I chose Test-E because it is a long ester Test that I will only have to inject once a week. Test-C was another option that I may explore later. My Test intake is for TRT only. I am not looking for gains coming out of my Test use. The dose is low enough that there will be no need for PCT. I plan to run it until my bloodwork says to do something else.

Thread Information