Thread: ED & TRT. help!

crazybrab is offline New Member

ED & TRT. help!

OK, complex story, any hints/tips appreciated. Male, 23.

A year ago I was suffering from complete ED, ended up in psychiatric care on anti-psychotics, SSRIs. Testosterone fine at this point at 17.0 nmol, but diagnosed with hyperprolactinoma, and prostate issues. My ED was attributed to this. Prolactin is now well below the norm thanks to Cabergoline and prostate improving with stronger pelvic floor. But ED, tiredness and practically no libido. Testosterone has floored to 10.3 nmol in past 6 months and still falling! Doc has started me on sustanon injections every three weeks and wants to continue for 3 months! I'm concerned that my hypothalamus-pituitary-testis axis might shut down even more. Apparently 3 months of sustanon injections should do no harm , but I am sceptical! Should I continue? Start taking tribulus?

Thanks.

Crazybrab

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask your doctor to do a complete bloodwork panel (you should find more information on what to ask for in the important threads at the top of the forum page), total and free test, estradiol, LH, FSH, GnRH, estradiol, prolactin,...

At this point you do not know if you suffer from primary hypogonadism (testes not able to produce test) or secondary hypogonadism (pituitary not releasing enough gonadotropins). Only when you know this you can plan a treatment.

Thread Information