fm2002 is offline Associate Member

Help with incorporating HGH & Testosterone into a HRT Program

My ultimate plan is a year long HRT. Want to incorporate both Test and HGH. Had some HGH source issues so I decided to do a 8 week cycle of 250 Test once a week. I couldn't believe how quickly my body changed for the good and bad. The good was the increased muscle mass, increased strength and libido. The bad was the weight gain. I put on 20 lbs. in 8 weeks. probably split 50/50 muscle/fat. Had my blood tested a few days after my last injection and my Testosterone was way high:

Free >53.0 range 6.8-21.5
    Total 2180 range 241-827
    Estradiol 125 range 0-53

I have now after 4 weeks off started up again. This time I'm only doing 150iu's Test E per week. I will receive my HGH soon and will do 2iu's per day 6 on 1 off. My plan is to do this year round. My question is should I do Proviron to counter Estrogen and HCG to make sure I don't have problems with natural Test production ? Also given the fact that I want to do both Test E & HGH in my HRT does anyone out there have suggestions on what I should add to this different from the Proviron & HCG ?

44yrs. old
    4-5 days a week with free weights
    3-4 days a week cardio
    Supplements:
    Multi, prostrate multi, fish oil, CoQ10, Pregnelone, DHEA, baby aspirin, milk thistle

Goals:
    Anti Aging
    Lean muscle
    Lose weight

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    First get you diet in check. If 50% of your gain was fat you need diet help. Are you looking at HRT or a cycle. Sounds like you are trying to do both. For HRT your numbers are way out of whack. What was your baseline before starting the test? Your estrogen is way high too. Not good. Get your current numbers in order before you start adding something else to the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    First get you diet in check. If 50% of your gain was fat you need diet help. Are you looking at HRT or a cycle. Sounds like you are trying to do both. For HRT your numbers are way out of whack. What was your baseline before starting the test? Your estrogen is way high too. Not good. Get your current numbers in order before you start adding something else to the mix.
    Diet was in check. That's why I'm a bit perplexed. Doing a morning shake of fresh fruit, goats milk yogurt and splenda. Lunch varied, but roughly consisted of 30% protein, 30% vegetables and rice. Dinner was mostly stir fried vegetables.

My ultimate goal is HRT. However as stated I was waiting on my HGH and thought I would do a cycle of Test E.

My baseline before starting anything was:

Total 552
    Free 115 pg/ml
    Estradiol 22.9 pg/ml
    IGF-1 119
    Last edited by fm2002; 03-15-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added info

Take a look at how much sugar you are consuming. Yogurt alone is a ton of sugar. Stay away from high glycemic foods. No sugar, white flour, processed foods, etc. Eat whole foods. Carbs should come from oats, whole grains, low glycemic fruits and veggies.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Thyroid is just as important as test and hgh. Have you checked that?

Diet is more important than all of the above.

Take a look at how much sugar you are consuming. Yogurt alone is a ton of sugar. Stay away from high glycemic foods. No sugar, white flour, processed foods, etc. Eat whole foods. Carbs should come from oats, whole grains, low glycemic fruits and veggies.
    Attached are the exact nutritional breakdown of my typical daily consumption. The yogurt is plain with no added sugar. I live in Thailand and so it's hard to avoid white rice which I have only with lunch. Will change to brown rice. Lunch is my biggest meal. Dinner consists of mixed fresh veggies w/ a hint of protein.

My occassional splurges are popcorn at night. Also I go out about twice a week where I do consume alcohol. Either wine or Jack Daniels and soda water.

What I'm having trouble with is I'm at 1100 calories and I'm burning at least 4-500 calories 5 days a week at the gym and I gained 20 lbs. in 8 weeks ????

Need some thoughts of what I'm doing wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help with incorporating HGH & Testosterone into a HRT Program-typical-daily-consumption.jpg   Help with incorporating HGH & Testosterone into a HRT Program-daily-consumption-pie-chart.jpg  
    Last edited by fm2002; 03-16-2009 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Updated Attachments

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Thyroid is just as important as test and hgh. Have you checked that?

Diet is more important than all of the above.
    I had a baseline blood workup done before I did anything. Even before I started supplements. This test was done at the #1 hospital in Thailand, but still was a bit lacking. The second blood workup I had done was through Life Extension in the USA. This test was done about 5 days after I took my last Test E shot of a 8 week cycle. I'm sure the Life Extension workup would have tests that include checking for Thyroid. Could you tell me the specific test(s) I should look for so I could provide the necessary info to post ?

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fm2002 View Post
    My ultimate plan is a year long HRT. Want to incorporate both Test and HGH. Had some HGH source issues so I decided to do a 8 week cycle of 250 Test once a week. I couldn't believe how quickly my body changed for the good and bad. The good was the increased muscle mass, increased strength and libido. The bad was the weight gain. I put on 20 lbs. in 8 weeks. probably split 50/50 muscle/fat. Had my blood tested a few days after my last injection and my Testosterone was way high:

Free >53.0 range 6.8-21.5
    Total 2180 range 241-827
    Estradiol 125 range 0-53

I have now after 4 weeks off started up again. This time I'm only doing 150iu's Test E per week. I will receive my HGH soon and will do 2iu's per day 6 on 1 off. My plan is to do this year round. My question is should I do Proviron to counter Estrogen and HCG to make sure I don't have problems with natural Test production ? Also given the fact that I want to do both Test E & HGH in my HRT does anyone out there have suggestions on what I should add to this different from the Proviron & HCG ?

44yrs. old
    4-5 days a week with free weights
    3-4 days a week cardio
    Supplements:
    Multi, prostrate multi, fish oil, CoQ10, Pregnelone, DHEA, baby aspirin, milk thistle

Goals:
    Anti Aging
    Lean muscle
    Lose weight
    Good goals. I'm not sure I understand the 1 year HRT part. (unless you're planning to cycle again then) HRT is generally considered for life.
    I've had a similar weight gain unfortunately, though my use is strictly HRT.
    I'm currently taking 3iu of HGH 5/2 and think I will back off a little due to some sides I'm having.
    I haven't taken Proviron. I'm taking Arimidex .5 EOD. It took my Estradiol from around where yours is to 39 in a couple months. HCG sounds vital from what I've been reading so I'm looking into adding that soon.
    You can pretty much get this all OTC there can't you?
    Last edited by GottaGetIt; 03-15-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetIt View Post
    Good goals. I'm not sure I understand the 1 year HRT part. (unless you're planning to cycle again then) HRT is generally considered for life.
    I've had a similar weight gain unfortunately, though my use is strictly HRT.
    I'm currently taking 3iu of HGH 5/2 and think I will back off a little due to some sides I'm having.
    I haven't taken Proviron . I'm taking Arimidex .5 EOD. It took my Estradiol from around where yours is to 39 in a couple months. HCG sounds vital from what I've been reading so I'm looking into adding that soon.
    You can pretty much get this all OTC there can't you?
    When I say all year I meant for life. I haven't looked for Arimidex or HCG yet, but you can get Testosterone and Provironum OTC.

Your estrogen level is way out of whack. You are not eating enough calories so your body is likely storing everything you take in. Eat 5-6 smaller meals rather than 2-3 big ones.

Your estrogen level is way out of whack. You are not eating enough calories so your body is likely storing everything you take in. Eat 5-6 smaller meals rather than 2-3 big ones.
    I hear what your saying about eating less more frequently, but when you eat less than 2000 calories and exercise over a 8 week period and gain 20 lbs. there is something else other than diet going on !!!

I appreciate your input.

Joxi is offline New Member

Diet

Bro,

you have a terrible diet, what you have shown is not even a diet. You should study diet and make post it. Lifting weights and 2000cal diet is nuts, seems that you are not taking any protein....

ps. love thailand

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joxi View Post
    Bro,

you have a terrible diet, what you have shown is not even a diet. You should study diet and make post it. Lifting weights and 2000cal diet is nuts, seems that you are not taking any protein....

ps. love thailand
    Couldn't agree more you need to head over to the diet section immediately!
    You are taking in very little protein and a butt load of carbs. seems like a large number of those cards are simple as well, rethink that before doing much else.

shabakat90 is offline Banned
    how many cycles have u dun previously because HGH is pretty advanced

Thread Information