Thread: Cycles?

kickinit is offline Member

Cycles?

Any of you guys thought or cycle your hormone replacement meds? Just curious since I was thinking about doing it, never have done a cycle before.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Not sure what you mean by cycling the meds?

i have done cycles WHILE doing HRT/TRT it is done rather often

run a full blown cycle, then taper down to your TRT dose after you are done.

Yeah just in the way of TEST or HCG or even both since I take both.

Yeah the run the cycle and then taper down part I was more curious of, I wasn't sure if a short stop would be in order and also dosage since we are already low on the scale, how does that effect the cycle? I hear 400-500 a week of test, but since im already doing 200, should I just double it or ?

I know this is kind of the wrong spot, but its specific to guys on TRT and HRT since thats me as well.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Not sure what you mean by cycling the meds?

i have done cycles WHILE doing HRT/TRT it is done rather often

run a full blown cycle, then taper down to your TRT dose after you are done.
    I will admit first that I have not done the research but perhaps you could point me in the direction of how to run a cycle for those on HRT.

I have plans on adding in something like Tren -E and upping my Test-C to just like 350 and would like to hear more about this ramping down?

Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    Yeah just in the way of TEST or HCG or even both since I take both.

Yeah the run the cycle and then taper down part I was more curious of, I wasn't sure if a short stop would be in order and also dosage since we are already low on the scale, how does that effect the cycle? I hear 400-500 a week of test, but since im already doing 200, should I just double it or ?

I know this is kind of the wrong spot, but its specific to guys on TRT and HRT since thats me as well.
    You can run a normal cycle like you weren't on TRT, i am on 500 mgs test now, just started this cycle

the taper down is nothing special, just lower the test dose each week a little til you get back to your TRT dose. no need to take ANY time off as you don't need PCT since you are on TRT for life

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged View Post
    I will admit first that I have not done the research but perhaps you could point me in the direction of how to run a cycle for those on HRT.

I have plans on adding in something like Tren-E and upping my Test-C to just like 350 and would like to hear more about this ramping down?
    have you used tren before? if so, that is fine, if not , I would NOT start with Tren E

read my above post as far as tapering back down to your trt dose

Interesting, as soon as I get my next vial im down with a cycle, but I think 400mgs for me will be fine for my first. I run HCG and also take Clomiphene daily and arimidex every other day since my Estrogen went crazy just on 5mg of testim a while back, so im always on a PCT hehe

Thanks for the info T-MOS

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    have you used tren before? if so, that is fine, if not , I would NOT start with Tren E

read my above post as far as tapering back down to your trt dose

is it the fear of how ones body reacts and the fact that if an undesirable effect takes place that Tren-Ace is easier to clear ones system?
    If so would you say that running tren ace for a couple of weeks switching over to Tren-E to finish out the cycle?
    I really do not feel like stabbing myself EOD to be honest.
    Sorry kickinit but if I can get that resolved without starting a new thread awesome..
    T-Mos you can respond via Pm if you want to.

Thread Information