Bender45 is offline New Member

50mg/ml Compounded Gel- anyone ever use it?

My anti-aging doc is suggesting I use 1ml of a compounded gel that has 50mg of test in it. I have read that your body only absorbs 10% of a transdermal application. If my math is correct, that would give me 5mg of test per day. That only adds up to 35mg of test per week. Am I figuring that right? If so, it seems like it would be a complete waste of time.

rec_rat is offline New Member
    my bad for trying to help and give a linkt o a legit VERY well known hrt clinic
    Last edited by rec_rat; 03-31-2009 at 09:27 AM.

Bender45 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rec_rat View Post
    you are and it is. My TRT doc is licensed in all states does not waste your time on gels. And also does not require you to come to their locations. Would you like to get in contact with him? If so tell me your email.
    Hi RecRat. Thanks for the offer. My doc writes a script for the bloodwork and has a post-results meeting and then turns it over to the compound pharmacist. They (the pharmacy) are supposed to contact me later in the week and discuss a treatment plan. The doctor already said that they compound their own test gel, so I am 100% sure that is what they are going to want to start me on. I'm sure their profit is much greater on their own products than it is by simply reselling a pharmacutical drug like test cyp.

My very first question is going to be whether or not they'll put me on test cyp if I don't respond a great deal to teh transdermals. If they pause or express that they don't normally do that, I'll hang up the phone and start somewhere else.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    you are and it is. My TRT doc is licensed in all states does not waste your time on gels. And also does not require you to come to their locations. Would you like to get in contact with him? If so tell me your email.
    yea, this is against board rules !!! no sourcing !!!

can we all say SCAMMER ???
    Last edited by T-MOS; 03-31-2009 at 09:23 AM.

rec_rat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    yea, this is against board rules !!! no sourcing !!!
    Um how is providing a ref for a licensed doctor, sourcing? I am not saying hey man email this dude and WU some cash and your good. Its a legit clinic.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Um how is providing a ref for a licensed doctor, sourcing? I am not saying hey man email this dude and WU some cash and your good. Its a legit clinic.
    what part of THIS IS AGAINST THE BOARD RULES didn't you understand??

Maybe if you READ THE RULES, you would know that

Funny,how all SCAMMERS always argue the point instead of saying, gee , I made a mistake and will edit ALL my posts????

If you are not sourcing and SCAMMING, then you will understand and edit

If you ARE a SCAMMER, you will want to leave your info up as long as you can before you get banned in hopes that some sucker will contact you

Let's see which you do!!!

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender45 View Post
    My anti-aging doc is suggesting I use 1ml of a compounded gel that has 50mg of test in it. I have read that your body only absorbs 10% of a transdermal application. If my math is correct, that would give me 5mg of test per day. That only adds up to 35mg of test per week. Am I figuring that right? If so, it seems like it would be a complete waste of time.
    yes, your math is correct here. most docs start patients out on this dose and increase from there based on blood results and symptoms.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    haha rec rat is a scammer. he acts like he wants info but keeps posting links to a "good doctor" and asked fro another guys email to send him info on this doctor. NO one listen to this guy. He is trying to take your money

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    He just keeps jumping around the board tryin to get out his doc or whomever he is pushing...T-MOS he dont get it!

Thread Information