ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

How much is prescribed Inj. Test at the pharmacy and who carries it??

I have been reading and i see that a lot of you are on somewhere around 200mg of test Cypionate Injectable per week. Is this in 10mg / 20mg vials?
    can this be filled at any pharmacy or do you need to let a specific pharmacy know you need it and have them order it?

Also wondering if it is expensive?? I know that Pain killers are very expensive to purchase off the street but if you have a script they re dirt cheap! Is it the same way with the Test? Just wondering if I run out of insurance I will be able to still afford it Just wondering if I had to take 200mg a week what the breakdown per monthly cost would be?

Thanks a bunch

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hm

1st you can't ask how much things cost, discussion of pricing is not allowed..

2nd.. it's ML... as in 200mg per ml and it can be in 10 mL bottle or 20mL or 100mL

the ML is this measure of volume in the vial.. mg is the amount of hormone ..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

kickinit is offline Member
    Depends on what your doctor prescribes. My local pharmacy and also my local pharmacy in my grocery store both have test. Its pretty common around here though I guess.

Blog Entries
    I am not asking prices on an illegal substance, I am asking around how much it will cost me if it PRESCRIBED!! would be no different than me calling wal mart I just do not know the brand names to actually call them that is why I made the inquiry

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    same as wut kickinit said for me...they may or may not have to order it and if so it will be only one day and its not too expensive at some pharms when paying cash either cash price equivalent to 5 or 6 12 packs of yuengling beer

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    bro, u should'nt pay any more than $70/10ml at any pharmacy-thats of test e.

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    bro, u should'nt pay any more than $70/10ml at any pharmacy-thats of test e.
    I pay $1 a ML hehe

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    $86.00 at that wally world place and $99.00 at pubix grocery store.Thats for cyp 10 ml.Some guy named watson makes it....Hope this dosent voilate the rules.I read and reread them ....but im sure someone will let us know

my publix is less dan dat

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    hm

1st you can't ask how much things cost, discussion of pricing is not allowed..

2nd.. it's ML... as in 200mg per ml and it can be in 10 mL bottle or 20mL or 100mL

the ML is this measure of volume in the vial.. mg is the amount of hormone ..
    damn, they sell it in 100cc bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    damn, they sell it in 100cc bottles?
    yeh right? never heard o dat...wish i had one

Blog Entries
    Sounds good! I found one of those online Pharma deals and they were about the same around one "Benjamin" for a 10ml tank

my publix has all the palm beach type with their penny loafers and socks with the shirt collars turned up.I figure thats why they charge more.....I would think all should charge the same.Whats your price jpkman?Close to the 99?

Quote Originally Posted by ecsaaron View Post
    my publix has all the palm beach type with their penny loafers and socks with the shirt collars turned up.I figure thats why they charge more.....I would think all should charge the same.Whats your price jpkman?Close to the 99?
    65 is all i pay cash

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    65 is all i pay cash
    No s it..Thats an orlando publix?I guess I will talk to this snake charmer at my store..Im a little north of daytona

Quote Originally Posted by ecsaaron;4601***
    No s it..Thats an orlando publix?I guess I will talk to this snake charmer at my store..Im a little north of daytona
    wouldnt kid a kidder bro.....wasnt but a year ago when they charged a lil over a hundo but got from a different lab (watson) since then all within the last 12 months they changed labs twice but the last two were 'round that price i quoted u

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I pay $10 for a 10 ml bottle. That's with insurance. I get that and 10 needles for $12.50

Quote Originally Posted by CeeLo View Post
    I pay $10 for a 10 ml bottle. That's with insurance. I get that and 10 needles for $12.50

Yeah Im right there with ya $1 a ML thats for TEST E, TEST C cost me $25 for 10MLs though for some reason.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just paid $10 bucks for watson test cyp 200mgs 10ml and 25cents per syringe

I got insurance but high deductible..$3800.00 then insurance pays 100%...Its meeting the $3800 that sucks but im getin close with the labs and the camera in the ass..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I am not asking prices on an illegal substance, I am asking around how much it will cost me if it PRESCRIBED!! would be no different than me calling wal mart I just do not know the brand names to actually call them that is why I made the inquiry

then call wallmart and ask them
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information